Chevron Seals Market: Introduction
Chevron seals are also referred to as chevron packing seals, chevron v packing or chevron packs. They are a standard rubber or engineering plastic product that consists of rings of multiple lip seals. Chevron seals are stacked vertically between reinforced header and base rings. They are manufactured and are designed for various applications to suit the equipment in various end-user industries, such as oil and gas, petrochemical, construction and nuclear industries.
Chevron seals offer good sealing results as they are robust, dimensionally adjustable and not sensitive to sealing surface finish. Applications where there is a risk of damage and contamination most find great usage of chevron seals. Chevron seals are highly recommended in hydraulic applications as they can contain piston or shaft pressure during linear or rotary motion.
Chevron Seals Market: Market Dynamics
Chevron seals are renowned for their hardwearing properties as they offer universal chemical resistance and in addition, they resist against damages due to high temperature and compressive loads. The market for chevron seals is being driven by their outstanding properties, such as their ability to suppress thermal influence, suitability for lifting movements and resistance to weathering, ozone and many other chemicals.
Developments in chevron seals, such as advent of automatic hydraulic and pneumatic design for sealing rods, pistons and plungers, will drive the market for chevron seals at a faster rate. In addition, various industries, such as oil and gas and petrochemical, are looking for customized sealing solutions in their operations, which will further drive the global chevron seals market. The construction and nuclear industries will witness a growth trend in the adoption of chevron seals as the safety requirements in these industries will positively impact the market growth for chevron seals.
Chevron Seals Market: Market segmentation
The global chevron seals market can be segmented on the basis of configuration, material, application and end use.
On the basis of configuration, the global chevron seals market is segmented into:
- Others (roof shaped )
On the basis of material, the global chevron seals market is segmented into:
- Others (Rubber Fabric, Leather)
On the basis of application, the global chevron seals market is segmented into:
- Sealing rods
- Control and shut-off valves
- Metering systems
- Hydraulic cylinders
- Rotary joints
On the basis of end use, the global chevron seals market is segmented into:
- Oil and gas industry
- Petrochemical industry
- Nuclear industry
- Construction industry
Chevron Seals Market: Regional Outlook
The growth in oil and gas operations in the Middle-East, Western Europe and North America will drive the chevron seals market during the forecast period. The growth of the global chevron seals market is being driven by Asian market as the oil operators are looking to generate more revenue due to low production costs in this region.
Chevron seals automatically distribute pressure shock and overloads and an effective seal along the shaft. The deployment of chevron seals made of polyurethane material will have a significant growth trend during the forecast period globally. Economies, such as the US, UAE, Russia and China, will be the targeted market places for chevron seals manufacturers during the forecast period. New investments in these countries in the oil and gas and petrochemical industries will have a positive impact on the growth of the chevron seals market. .
Chevron Seals Market: Key Market Participants
Some of the key market participants in the global chevron seals market are:
- All Seals Inc.
- Ashton Seals Ltd
- Freudenberg Sealing Technologies
- Freudenberg Simrit KG
- James Walker Group
- GARLOCK FAMILY OF COMPANIES,
- Kastas Sealing Technologies Europe GmbH.
- Martin’s Rubber Company Ltd.
- One Stop Sealing Ltd
- PARAKH RUBBER HOUSE
- Precision Polymer Engineering/IDEX
- Raycom Engineering
- Sealco International Ltd
- Teff Plast
- Trelleborg Sealing Solutions.
- VAKO SEALS PVT. LTD
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, basis of configuration, material, application, and end use.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Eastern Europe)
- CIS and Russia
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Fact.MR
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development