Dairy Based Beverages Market: Overview
Buttermilk, yogurt, condensed milk, powdered milk among various dairy products are used for having a sufficient amount of nutrients and proteins, boosting the global dairy based beverages market. Dairy based beverages are beneficial for every age group, and fundamental source of energy and nutrition. Dairy based beverages market is expanding its footprint, the reason being quality improvements and the addition of supplements makes it more nutritional. Dairy based beverages are available in the variety of flavors, increasing demand in the global market. Nowadays, whey-based drinks and yogurts are preferred by consumers, the reason being their nutritional quantity and contain less amount of fat. Dairy based beverages are useful in bakery, confectionaries, and dairy products manufacturing, increasing its overall consumption. The health-conscious customers prefer dairy based beverages with the limited amount of fats and cholesterol, which are also available in a wide range of products. In this era, dairy based beverages are available in a wide variety of flavors, packets, and other supplements which are beneficial for health as well as cost-effective. Hence, an increase in consumer awareness is boosting the new product launch and the addition of more supplements to the dairy products. Dairy based beverages, when consumed in an appropriate amount, maintains calcium, vitamin, protein and other nutrients in the body. Dairy based beverages market is expecting more inclusions of key manufacturers as per the increasing demand for nutritional and healthy intake by consumers. The Leading players in dairy based beverage industries are finding more effective packaging solutions to increase their growth in various regions such as Asia Pacific, North America, and Europe.
Dairy Based Beverages Market: Dynamics
Consumers prefer non-dairy based beverages with the minimal amount of fats and carbohydrates. Some nutritious alternative for dairy based beverages is significantly replacing dairy products as they contain a large amount of cholesterol. Soy milk and its products are also an alternative for dairy based beverages, hampering its growth. Contamination of dairy based beverages is very easy through bacteria from animals, utensils used and insects. This is the critical factor which could hinder the dairy based beverages market, but the preservation of dairy product is also achieved by cooling, fermentation, and heating among various other methods. Dairy based beverages have new options available for their market reach even many manufacturers are focusing on creating some new products frequently. The leading key players are involved in marketing and providing on-the-door services since the feasibility of using dairy based beverages is increasing, consumers find it more appealing. The strategies used by manufacturers are enhancing dairy based beverages market at a global level. Sterilized milk is also available, has the longer shelf life and cream layer does not form due to its processing which is homogenization (breaks up the oil drops in milk). The improvisations and additives in milk are enhancing the global dairy based beverages market. The global dairy based beverages market is expected to witness high growth in the upcoming years as per the increasing demand for flavored milk especially by small age groups.
Dairy Based Beverages Market: Segmentation
On the basis of Product Type, Global Dairy Based Beverages Market has been segmented as
- Flavored milk
- Raw milk
On the basis of Packaging Type, Global Dairy Based Beverages Market has been segmented as
- Tetra pack
Dairy Based Beverages Market Key Players:
- Yoplait, Inc.
- The Dannon Company, Inc.
- Agri-Mark, Inc.
- Dean Foods Company
- Dairy Farmers of America, Inc.
- Interfood, Inc.
- Uelzena Group
- Kerry, Inc.
Dairy Based Beverages Market: Regional Outlook
The regions with more population are expected to experience more demand for dairy based beverages in the upcoming years, as consumption is increasing, such as the Asia Pacific. North America dairy based beverages market is expected to have significant growth as per the increasing consumer demands for nutritious food. Dairy based beverages, due to increasing awareness among consumers regarding health, expecting high consumption rates.
On the basis of region, Global Dairy Based Beverages Market has been segmented as
- North America
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- The Asia Pacific excluding Japan
- The Middle East and Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
This analytical research study imparts an all-inclusive assessment on the market, while propounding historical intelligence, actionable insights, and industry-validated & statistically-upheld market forecast. Verified and suitable set of assumptions and methodology has been leveraged for developing this comprehensive study. Information and analysis on key market segments incorporated in the report has been delivered in weighted chapters. A thorough analysis has been offered by the report on
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Market Segments
- Demand & Supply Trends
- Current Issues and Challenges
- Companies and Competitor Landscape
- Value Chain
Regional Segments Analyzed Include
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
Compilation of authentic and first-hand intelligence, insights offered in the report are based on quantitative and qualitative assessment by leading industry experts, and inputs from opinion leaders & industry participants around the value chain. Growth determinants, macroeconomic indicators, and parent market trends have been scrutinized and delivered, coupled with the market attractiveness for each market segment encompassed. Qualitative impact of growth influencers on the market segments across regions has also been mapped by the report.
Highlights from the Report
- Elaborated scenario of the parent market
- Transformations in the market dynamics
- Detailed segmentation of the target market
- Historical, current and forecast market size based on value and volume
- Latest industry developments and trends
- Competition landscape
- Strategies adopted by the market players and product developments made
- Potential and niche segments, along with their regional analysis
- Unbiased analysis on performance of the market
- Up-to-date and must-have intelligence for the market players to enhance and sustain their competitiveness
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Fact.MR
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development