A circulator is a non-reciprocal multi-port device which allows transmission of radio or microwave frequencies from one port to another, thereby controlling the flow of the signal or a fluid. A circulator is an effective and low-cost device used to control any flow in a system. Circulators are commonly found in refrigerators, immersions and heater systems. They are also widely used in laboratories and petroleum industries to control the flow of liquid, gas or slurry in a closed circuit. Circulators usually have three or four ports. However, when one port of a three port circulator is blocked or terminated, it acts as an isolator. Residential, commercial and industrial end-use industries are major consumers of circulators.
Circulators: Market Segmentation
On the basis of material type, the global Circulators market can be segmented into the following:
- Ferrite Circulator
- Non - Ferrite Circulator
On the basis of input power, the global Circulators market can be segmented into the following:
- Below 10 Watt
- Between 10-45 Watt
- Above 45 Watt
On the basis of product type, the global Circulators market can be segmented into the following:
- Temperature Controller Circulator
- Refrigerator Circulator
- Heated Circulator
On the basis of end-use industries, the global Circulators market can be segmented into the following:
Circulators: Market Dynamics & Regional Outlook
The global circulator market is directly correlated with industrial and infrastructural development activities. Regional governments in emerging countries are aiming to achieve continued modernization to address infrastructural deficits. In line with this agenda, respective governments are laying emphasis on domestic waste and wastewater management systems. Further, the growing issue of water scarcity plaguing various regions, such as Latin America and the Middle East Africa, has turned the focus of the governments towards the exploration of new water resources and construction of these systems is expected to create substantial demand in the respective regions. Furthermore, in various countries, such as Brazil and India, the state government has mandated the recycling and reuse of wastewater, which in turn, is anticipated to drive the demand for circulators in near future.
Additionally, the ability of a circulator to control temperature while saving a sizable amount of energy, will augment the demand for circulators during the forecast period. The global circulator market is anticipated to witness above average growth from the residential sector owing to increasing installation or adoption of heater and temperature regulators.
Moreover, circulator are widely adopted in sectors where transition of oil, gas or slurry is required. Decreasing prices of crude oil and gas are estimated to increase the production of oil and gas, which in turn, is estimated to drive the demand for circulators, particularly in the Middle East and Africa, which have abundant oil and gas reservoirs. Also, circulators are easy to maintain and cost effective devices, which makes them a viable choice for transmission control. Owing to all these factors, the market is anticipated to register sustained demand during the forecast period.
Rapidly growing urbanization in developing countries, such as China and India, has increased the demand for infrastructural equipment. This, in turn, is anticipated to add to the growth of the global circulator market. Additionally, the increasing number of subsidies offered by governments to promote the development of rural areas will also augment the growth of the market over the forecast period. That apart, awareness regarding wastewater management is also likely to push the unit sales of circulators. For Instance, in 2015, the government of China spent around US$ 60 Bn on wastewater management in urban areas.
Circulators: Key Market Players
The global circulator market is estimated to be fragmented owning the presence of a number of players. Examples of some of the market participants operating across the value chain of the global Circulators market are:
- Flowserve Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Smiths Interconnect
- Armstrong Fluid Technology
- Grant Instruments
- Princetel, Inc.
- General Photonics Corporation
- Teledyne e2v (UK) Ltd
The Circulators research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Circulators market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The Circulators research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The Circulators report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Circulators Market Segments
- Circulators Market Dynamics
- Circulators Market Size
- Circulators Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges in Circulators market
- Competition & Companies involved in the Circulators market
- Circulators Technology
- Value Chain of Circulators market
Circulators Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The global Circulators report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The Circulators report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with Circulators market attractiveness as per segments. The Circulators report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market of the Circulators market
- Changing Circulators market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth Circulators market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected Circulators market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in Circulators
- Circulators market competitive landscape
- Strategies of Circulators key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Circulators market performance
- Must-have information for Circulators market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Fact. MR.
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development