Gelling is primarily the state when the viscosity of the coat rises and looks like a gel. This condition mainly occurred in the paints that are stored for long period, owing to the resin that is utilized. Resins contain high acid concentration that cause gelling in the can and hence in order to prevent this problems, anti-gelling agent are utilized by the formulators.
Anti-gelling agents are primarily composed of ketoxime and various salts of acidic phosphoric acid esters. These agents are used in coating systems and oxidized air drying. Utilization of anti-gelling agents possess various advantages which include that prevention of thickening caused by acidic binders and also prevents gelling and viscosity increase, etc.
Moreover, various research and innovations are going on regarding the utilization anti-gelling agent such as utilization of anti-gel agent for polyhydroxyetheramines and gel stabilized solutions.
Global Anti-Gelling Agent Market: Segmentation
The global Anti-Gelling agent market can be segmented on the basis of form, application, and end-use industry
Based on the form, the global anti-gelling agent market can be segmented into,
Based on the application, the global anti-gelling agent market can be segmented into,
- Paint & Coatings
- Fuels & Lubricants
Based on the end-use industry, the global anti-gelling agent market can be segmented into,
Global Anti-Gelling Agent Market: Dynamics
Globally, the anti-gelling agent market is expected to be driven by the growth in consumption of paints & coatings across the globe, because anti-gelling agent are utilized by the formulators in the paints across the globe. Moreover, anti-gelling agents are utilized as a multi-functional diesel additive so that it can work in cold weather and harsh environments. Growing construction industry supported by positive macro-economic conditions such population growth, per-capita income an expenditure growth are anticipated to boost the consumption of paints and coatings, etc. which in turn will escalate the growth of the global anti-gelling agent market over the forecast years
Prominent manufacturers involved in the global anti-gelling agent are found to be engaged in the launch of new products and product feature enhancement activities across the various geographies.
Global Anti-Gelling Agent Market: Regional Outlook
Considering regions, the global anti-gelling agent market is anticipated to be dominate by Asia-Pacific region. Asia-Pacific is expected to be spearheaded by China in the global anti-gelling agent market owing to rising consumption of paints and coatings supported by growing construction industry across the globe. Asia-Pacific is expected to be followed by North America in the global anti-gelling agent market over the forecast years. North America is expected to grow at moderate rate over the near future in terms of consumption of anti-gelling agent due to comparatively moderate growth in the paints & coatings industry across U.S. North America anti-gelling agent market is expected to be followed by European region. Europe anti-gelling agent market is expected to be followed by Latin America region over the forecast years. Middle East and Africa accounts for small share in the market, however consumption of anti-gelling agent is expected to grow at above average rate over the forecast years.
Global Anti-Gelling Agent Market: Market Participants
Some of the key players involved in the global Anti Gelling Agent market include BASF SE, PT. Indoreksa Lokamandiri, Hi Tech Corporation, K-TECH (INDIA) PVT. LTD., IMCD N.V., AFCONA Chemicals Sdn Bhd., ALTANA Group, DELTA Specialties, Pflaumer Brothers, Inc., ALLNEX NETHERLANDS B.V., OMG Borchers GmbH, Protex, Worlee and others
The global anti-gelling agent market is expected to be consolidated in nature due to the presence of small number of global as well as regional players across the globe. Key players involved in the global anti-gelling agents market are focusing on research & development activities in order to enhance their product offerings as well as market presence across the globe
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Anti-Gelling Agent market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to Anti-Gelling Agent market segments such as geographies, form, application and end-use industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Anti-Gelling Agent Market Segments
- Anti-Gelling Agent Market Dynamics
- Anti-Gelling Agent Market Size
- Anti-Gelling Agent Consumption Analysis
- Anti-Gelling Agent Production Analysis
- Anti-Gelling Agent Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Anti-Gelling Agent Competition & Companies involved
- Anti-Gelling Agent Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on Anti-Gelling Agent market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected Anti-Gelling Agent market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Anti-Gelling Agent market performance
- Must-have information for Anti-Gelling Agent market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Company
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development