Motor Driver IC Market Overview
Motor driver IC acts as an interface between the normal circuitry and the physical motors, which are to be driven. The motor driver IC is a unified circuit wafer, which is usually used to regulate the working of motors in autonomous robots. The most frequently used motor driver IC is the L293 motor driver IC series such as L293D and L293NE. These motor driver IC have been designed to control two DC motors simultaneously. Motor Driver IC is primarily used in autonomous robotics and requires a small amount of current to operate. With the developing interest of robotics and automation among various universities and educational institutions, the demand for motor driver IC is increasing, which is in turn augmenting the motor driver IC market.
Motor Driver IC Market Dynamics
Automated robots using motor driver IC play a crucial role in the industrial automation as many core operation in industries today are being managed by robots. With the growing convenience of resourceful and intelligent factory systems, motor driver IC is observing significant demand over the last ten years. The growing implementation of the Internet of Things (IOT) is proving to be a major contribution in the growth of the motor driver IC market. Moreover, research in the field of robotics through prominent universities is expected to offer a major role in the development of the motor driver IC market. The market is further broadening into new territories with small and medium scaled industries, who are adopting automation, thereby creating a demand for the motor driver IC. Several organizations are implementing motor driver IC to automate their production processes, provide a better customer service and efficiently manage their operations. However, the technical know-how related with the implementation of motor driver IC is the only negative factor that is stalling the motor driver IC market.
Motor Driver IC Market Segmentation
The motor driver IC market can be segmented on the basis of transistor gate, semiconductor material, mode of attachment of IC, application and geography.
On the basis of transistor gate, the motor driver IC market can be segmented into:
On the basis of semiconductor material, the motor driver IC market can be segmented into:
- (GaN) Gallium Nitride
- (SiC) Silicon Carbide
On the basis of mode of attachment, the motor driver IC market can be segmented into:
On the basis of application, the motor driver IC market can be segmented into:
On the basis of geography, the motor driver IC market can be segmented into:
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East and Africa
Motor Driver IC Market Regional Overview
In North America, due to the constant demand and adoption of robotics technologies, the motor driver IC market is proliferating due to accelerating industrialization and the booming automotive industries. Asia Pacific is expected to witness considerable growth over the forecast period. There has been an increased demand for motor driver IC by medium and small scale businesses. However, the small scale and medium scale businesses may not adopt motor driver IC into robotics application, owing to the associated high cost.
Motor Driver IC Market Key Players
Some of the key players in the motor driver IC market are Toshiba Corporation, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Texas Instruments, Allegro Microsystems, Dialog Semiconductor PLC, STMicroelctronics, Toshiba Corporation, ON Semiconductor, Rohm Co Ltd, Fairchild Semiconductor, Semtech Corporation and Maxim Integrated.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the motor driver IC market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry validated market data. It also includes projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report of motor driver IC market provides analysis and information according to the different market segments such as transistor gate type, semiconductor material, mode of attachment, application and geography.
The motor driver IC market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends / Issues / Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S, Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Rest of Europe)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Rest of South Asia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- Oceanic (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Northern Africa, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Rest of MEA)
The motor driver IC market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and competitive assessment industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report for motor driver IC market provides an in depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of the motor driver IC market.
- Changing market dynamics in the motor driver IC market industry.
- In-depth display motor driver IC market segmentation.
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value.
- Recent industry trends and developments in the motor driver IC market.
- Competitive landscape.
- Strategies of key players and products offered.
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth for the motor driver IC market.
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development