Global Bisglycinate Market Overview
Source of dietary iron, Bisglycinate, more rampant when iron necessities are augmented during progression spurts of adolescence and infancy. Comprehensively, one of the most communal nutritional deficiencies is iron deficiency. Iron deficiency, even afore it is clinically acknowledged as anaemia, compromises physical capacity for work, the immune response, and intellectual functions such as attention level. The growing effects due to iron efficiency have elevated the demand for Bisglycinate in the global market.
The Bisglycinate market is expected to grow at a single-digit CAGR. Bisglycinate functions as an immune-modulator and antimicrobial protein help mature the gastrointestinal and immune system in new-borns, quandaries to DNA, and other molecules in milk like casein, IgA, albumin, etc. The market is anticipated to showcase significant growth in the forecast period due to the rising demand for Nutraceuticals supplements across the regions.
There are no statistically or biologically significant dose-related metamorphoses between the treated and control animals concerning food consumption, body weight gain, food efficiency, clinical chemistries, behavioral effects, hematology, gross and microscopic findings, or absolute and relative organ weights. However, Bisglycinate chelate with fewer side effects than the most commonly used iron salts and is a highly stable chelate that can be added to most foods. This factor is expected to rocket the global Bisglycinate market over the forecast period.
Global Bisglycinate Market Dynamics
Cumulative Norm of Bisglycinate in Pregnant Women to Propel Growth
- Bisglycinate is essential for proficient neural tube progress in pregnancy which develops the spinal cord and brain. Premature birth or with neural tube defects or baby with low birth weight; results due to insufficient intake of Bisglycinate by pregnant women. It is a significant factor in driving the growth of the global Bisglycinate market, and the trend is expected to continue in the future as well.
Rising Demand for Bisglycinate, Application in Nutraceuticals to Expand Sales
- Bisglycinate delivers an optimal way to supplement iron‚ essential for red blood cell formation. Moreover, Bisglycinate symptoms of iron deficiency in athletes, help fight fatigue, and others are propelling the use of Bisglycinate supplements in the developed as well as in developing countries. In developed countries, online sales of Bisglycinate supplements have increased as compared to other iron supplements, which are the factors expected to fuel the growth of the global Bisglycinate market over the forecast period.
Increasing Lifestyle Diseases
- In the recent past, there has been a steady upsurge in occurrences of lifestyle ailments such as diabetes, obesity, and high blood pressure due to changing lifestyle patterns as well as chaotic schedules. Thus, consumers are taking preventive measures for reducing the effects of lifestyle diseases. Hence, Bisglycinate should be consumed to prevent and mitigate the impact of such conditions. This is expected to propel the growth of the global Bisglycinate market.
Know More Details About the Report
Global Bisglycinate Market Regional Overview
Demand for premium Bisglycinate based products is gaining popularity in North America, due to rising consumer awareness about high-quality Bisglycinate based products available in the market. More specialized Bisglycinate based products are also becoming increasingly available, particularly in Argentina and Mexico.
The trend of production expansion by Bisglycinate manufacturers has gained popularity in Europe over the past few years. Increasing adoption of iron supplements are factors anticipated to fuel demand for Bisglycinate in major countries such as the Asia Pacific, including India, China, and Australia, among others, over the forecast period.
Consumer buying decision for any particular Bisglycinate based products in the MEA region is influenced by suggestions from physicians, pediatricians, and pharmacists. In certain countries, such as Yemen, Bisglycinate based products are only sold on a doctor’s prescription.
Global Bisglycinate Market Key Players
Some of the key market participants in the global Bisglycinate market are:
- PUNEET LABS
- MUBY CHEMICALS
- TRIVENI CHEMICALS
- GLYCINATE CHEMICALS
- NATURE’S TRUTH
- NOW FOODS
- DAVINCI LABORATORIES
- OTHER PROMINENT PLAYERS
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Bisglycinate market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to Bisglycinate market segments such as geographies, and end-use industries.
Avail customized purchase options for your needs
The Bisglycinate market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Bisglycinate Market Segments
- Bisglycinate Market Dynamics
- Bisglycinate Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis for Bisglycinate Market includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordics, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- CIS and Russia
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel, Rest of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments of Bisglycinate. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
An Adaptive Approach to Modern-day Research Needs
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation of Bisglycinate.
- Historical, current and projected market size of Bisglycinate in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Global Bisglycinate Market Segmentation
The global Bisglycinate market can be segmented on the basis of end-use industry as:
- Food & Beverages
- Infant Nutrition
- Sports & Functional Supplements
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
The global Bisglycinate market can be segmented on the basis of the geographical region as:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- East Asia
- South Asia
Need an Exclusive Report for your Unique Requirement?
- Related Reports -
- Our Clients -
- Evaluate How Fact.MR's Report Can Help. -
Is the market research conducted by Fact.MR?
Yes, the report has been compiled by expert analysts of Fact.MR, through a combination of primary and secondary research. To know more about how the research was conducted, you can speak to a research analyst.
What research methodology is followed by Fact.MR?
Fact.MR follows a methodology that encompasses the demand-side assessment of the market, and triangulates the same through a supply-side analysis. This methodology is based on the use of standard market structure, methods, and definitions.
What are the sources of secondary research?
Fact.MR conducts extensive secondary research through proprietary databases, paid databases, and information available in the public domain. We refer to industry associations, company press releases, annual reports, investor presentations, and research papers. More information about desk research is available upon request.
Who are the respondents for primary research?
Fact.MR speaks to stakeholders across the spectrum, including C-level executives, distributors, product manufacturers, and industry experts. For a full list of primary respondents, please reach out to us.
Is a sample of this report available for evaluation?
Yes, you can request a sample, and it will be sent to you through an email.