Auxin Substitutes Market Overview
In the course of research on natural auxins, several compounds containing auxin substitutes have been discovered, which are commonly known as synthetic auxins. These auxin substitutes or synthetic auxins have a cardinal role in the coordination of many growth and behavioral processes within plants. Auxin substitutes are generally used for controlling broad-leaf weeds in pastures, grass crops and in the industry. Such herb controlling agents include some of the more effective chemicals for perennial broad-leaf weed and brush control. Synthetic auxin substitutes have played a major role in weed management for several years with a highly effective yet complex mode of action.
Auxin Substitutes Market Dynamics
Auxin substitutes are extensively used in root initiation, cell enlargement and bud formation. Auxin substitutes also cooperates in the production of other hormones in conjunction with cytokinins. All of them are known to manipulate the growth of fruits, stems and roots, and modifies stems into flowers. Due to the prevailing trend that involves restoration of herbal medicines, the overall demand for medicinal plants is on the rise, leading to detrimental harvesting, which is, in turn, reducing and even obsoleting several rare and important medicinal plants. Auxin substitutes have been proved to improve the growth characteristics and productivity of numerous plants. Therefore, the flourishing demand for herbal medicines at an international level is expected to drive the demand for auxin substitutes. Due to these factors, the overall demand for auxin substitutes is accustomed to grow significantly during the forecast period. Auxin substitutes are being composed within the plant itself, hence, certain progressive corporation manufacturers are utilizing raw materials in the pattern of various higher plants such as vascular plants and microorganisms for the development of auxin substitutes. Several chemical companies and research and development labs are utilizing bacteria and fungi, which can be later used for manufacturing plant growth regulators.
Auxin Substitutes Market Segmentation
The global auxin substitutes market can be largely segmented on the basis of type, physiological effects and geography.
On the basis of type, the auxin substitutes market can be classified as:
- Synthetic Auxins
On the basis of physiological effects, the auxin substitutes market can be segmented into:
- Cell enlargement
- Inhibition of lateral buds
- Leaf abscission
- Cambial activity
- Root growth
On the basis of geography, the auxin substitutes market can be segmented into:
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Auxin Substitutes Market Regional Overview
Synthetic auxin substitutes are cost-effective, selective and easy to use. Auxin substitutes are now being used globally for a several number of reasons. For the production of seedless fruit and to cause a fruit to ripen and fall early, auxin substitutes are being used instead of Ethene and Cytokinins. The Asia Pacific region is the major user of auxin substitutes since the annual metric tons of fruit production is the highest in this region. In North America and some parts of Latin America, auxin substitutes are being sprayed onto undesirable plants causing an increase in the metabolism and as a result, causing rapid growth and rending the plant unsustainable.
Auxin Substitutes Market Key Players
Some of the major players in the auxin substitutes market are BASF SE, Bayer Corp Science, DuPont Danisco, Redox Industries Limited, Crop Care Australasia Pty Ltd, Redox Industries Limited, NuFarm Ltd, Xinyi Industrial Co Ltd and Sichuan Guoguang Agrochemical.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the auxin substitutes market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry validated market data. It also includes projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report on auxin substitutes market provides analysis and information according to the different market segments such as end-use application and region.
The auxin substitutes market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends / Issues / Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S, Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Eastern Europe)
- CIS and Russia
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The auxin substitutes market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and competitive assessment industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report for auxin substitutes market provides an in depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of the auxin substitutes market.
- Changing market dynamics in the auxin substitutes market industry.
- In-depth auxin substitutes market segmentation.
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value.
- Recent industry trends and developments in the auxin substitutes market.
- Competitive landscape.
- Strategies of key players and products offered.
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth for the auxin substitutes market.
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development