“Food & Beverage Industries With Cosmetic Industries Is Expected To Drive The Sucrose Esters Market Extensively Throughout The Forecast Period.”
Sucrose Esters Market: Introduction
Sucrose esters or sucrose fatty acid are group of esters which are synthesized by esterification of sucrose and fatty acids such as Lauric acid, Palmtic acid, Stearic acid to name a few. Sucrose esters are available in powder, liquid and pellet form. Sucrose esters are often used as an emulsifier in almost all food products as it is fit for human consumption. Sucrose esters have several functions which includes preservation of food, aeration in bakery products, detergents and softeners in textiles, among others. Sucrose esters possess the property of solubility in water and has a variable Hydrophilic-Lipophilic balance (HLB) value which gives sucrose esters exceptional emulsifying properties, even with exceptionally small oil droplets emulsion results are commendable. Sucrose esters find application in food, sugar, fruits and vegetables preservation, medicine, personal care, cosmetics, fine chemicals, plastics and various others segments.
Sucrose Esters Market: Dynamics
Rising inclination by general population towards personal care and beauty products has spurred the consumptions of sucrose esters in such novel applications. Across the globe, changing lifestyle, increasing per capita income and spending are the key factors owing to which demand for the cosmetic and personal care products is increasing which in turn is expected to drive demand for sucrose esters market. Various uses of sucrose esters at disposal gives the companies a liberty to use sucrose esters to manufacture different products. Multiple cosmetic application of sucrose esters as a raw material is expected to drive the sucrose esters demand. Sucrose esters are used as an emulsifier and preservative in the food and beverage industries. Increase demand of processed food and with the increase in disposable income in regions such as Europe and North America is expected to propel the sucrose esters market.
Sucrose esters are directly used in the formulation of cosmetics & personal care products, pharmaceuticals, food and beverages, owing to which the manufacturers of these types of products must undergo a stringent approval before selling them into the market. Stern government laws and regulations, and interference in the authorization process is a primary challenge in the market.
Manufacturers have been trying to test sucrose esters against a variety of common lactic acid bacteria, the use of sucrose esters for inhibiting variety of microbes is expected to propel the sucrose esters market in the forecast period. Many food and beverage industries have been positively shifting towards using sucrose esters for ‘fat filling’. Sucrose esters have the ability to replace fat or act as an alternative to fat, this may lead to accelerate the sucrose esters market in the future.
Sucrose Esters Market: Segmentation
The global sucrose esters market has been segmented by: Form
The global sucrose esters market has been segmented by: Application
- Food, Fruits & Beverage
- Detergents and Cleaners
The global sucrose esters market has been segmented by: Hydrophile-Lipophile Balance (HLB) values
- (HLB>15) Emulsifier
- (HLB 6-11) Confectionery
The global sucrose esters market has been segmented by: Fatty Acids
- Lauric Acid
- Stearic Acid
- Palmtic Acid
- Erurcic Acid
- Mixed Fatty Acid
Sucrose Esters Market: Regional Outlook
In terms of demand, global sucrose esters market is dominated by Asia-Pacific, especially by China. Increase in urbanization and population in the Asia-Pacific regions has seen an increase in the demand of cosmetic and personal care products. Youth inclination towards personal care products due to increase in the disposable income also results in increase in demand for cosmetic products. Analyzing to the above factors the Asia Pacific region is expected to witness lucrative growth in sucrose esters market. Asia Pacific is also estimated to witness growth in the industries such as textiles, paper & printing inks etc. owing to the aforementioned factors Asia Pacific can be considered as prominent market for sucrose esters.
Latin America’s rising urbanization and a slight increment in spending on cosmetic and skin care products estimated surge in the sucrose esters market. Increase in the number of personal care products sale in Middle East and growing number of industries along with industrial activities in Africa is estimated to make Middle East & Africa potential market for sucrose esters.
Europe and North America have successfully established an intense food supply chain which favors the processed food industry which in turn has increase the affordability of such products, keeping this in mind sucrose esters market is expected to witness steady growth in the market. North America and Europe stay dominant in terms of per capita income and with increase in disposable income in these regions the food processing industries likely to see a rise, owning to this the sucrose esters market is likely to observe growth in such regions.
Sucrose Esters Market: Key Participants
Examples of some of the key participants in the global sucrose esters market are:
Evonik Industries AG, Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation, BASF SE, P&G Chemicals, Croda International Plc, Adana Ltd. among other.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on,
- Sucrose esters Market Segments
- Sucrose esters Market Dynamics
- Sucrose esters Market Size
- Sucrose esters Supply & Demand Scenario
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges in sucrose esters market
- Competition & Companies involved in sucrose esters market
- Technology used in Sucrose esters Market
- Value Chain of Sucrose esters Market
Regional analysis includes,
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K., Spain, BENELUX, Nordics)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, CIS)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The sucrose esters Market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with sucrose esters market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on sucrose esters market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing sucrose esters market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth sucrose esters market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape in sucrose esters market
- Strategies of key players and products offered in sucrose esters market
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on sucrose esters market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect the formal positions or views of the company.
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development