Rising Demand for Plastics is expected to amplify overall demand for Allyl Cyanide
Polymerization of allyl cyanide is a property which is mainly use for making nylon, construction, plastics. Allyl cyanide is act as an additive in propylene carbonate which is found in making adhesive, paint strippers and in cosmetics. For plasticizer, allyl cyanide has a high demand across the globe. As the plastic industry is one of the leading sectors in the market, there is a high demand for plastic for packaging purpose; this has increased the demand of allyl cyanide in the market. Allyl cyanide has a high demand in the cosmetics industry as it is use in making cosmetics like lipsticks, moisturizer.
Asia is the leading producer of plastic which has created a massive demand for Allyl cyanide in China, India, South Korea, etc. The global market for allyl cyanide across all the regions is expected to create more opportunities for the key manufacturer in near future. According to the survey, the market of allyl cyanide is going to increase by five times. The demand of allyl cyanide is growing steadily in North America due to the increase in reconstruction in this region.
Growing demand of Allyl cyanide due to the use in propylene carbonate
Allyl cyanide act as an additive in propylene carbonate. In rechargeable lithium batteries propylene carbonate is used. The lithium batteries are mainly found in mobile phones, computers, and other electronic appliances. Allyl cyanide has a massive demand in electronics appliances as it is heat resistant and therefore batteries do not get damage. Also, the life of batteries is going to increase due to the use of allyl cyanide.
Increase in the trend of low weighted automobiles
The market for cars is growing day by day. Due to the rise in the living style of people living in developing countries in Asia the automobile industry is overgrowing. In the market low weighted automobiles is in huge trend as low weighted motors cause less fuel consumption. Thus allyl cyanide is used in plastics which is used in making low weighted parts in the automobiles.
High opportunity in Agriculture and pharmaceutical sector
Allyl cyanide has a massive chance in agriculture and pharmaceutical industry due to organic synthesis. Allyl cyanide is in the organic fertilizers which increase the fertility of soil which will be used for high cultivation of crops. Also, Allyl cyanide also used in making medicines. Thus key players have a tremendous opportunity in these sectors.
Allyl Cyanide Market Segmentation
On the basis of purity grade, allyl cyanide can be segmented as:
- Research grade
- Industry grade
On the basis of functionality, allyl cyanide can be segmented as:
- Additive in propylene carbonate
- Cross-linking agent
- Organic synthesis
On the basis of end use applications, allyl cyanide can be segmented as:
- Electronics appliances
- Paint strippers
- Nail polish remover
On the basis of geographical region, allyl cyanide can be segmented as:
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East & Africa
Allyl Cyanide Market Regional Overview
The Market of allyl cyanide is in high demand in the South Asian region. The developing countries like China, India has a high demand of allyl cyanide as it is used for constructions and packaging purposes. Due to the increase in population, the need for plastics has increase which leads to increase in the demand of allyl cyanide in these regions. The Allyl Cyanide market in developing countries of South Asia is likely to register average single digit annual growth rate over the forecasted period from 2018-2028, according to the recent research analysis.
Also, North America, Latin America, and Europe has shown tremendous growth in the market of allyl cyanide as it is helpful for reconstruction activity and is going to increase moderately.
Allyl Cyanide Market Key Players
- Alpha Chemicka
- A B Enterprises
- The Hindusthan Group
- Chem Net
- Hangzhou Dayangchem Co.Ltd
- Apex Scientific Inc.
- Haihang Industry Co.Ltd
- Puyer BioPharma Ltd.
These are the manufacturers and suppliers of Allyl cyanide.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Allyl Cyanide market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also includes projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to Allyl Cyanide market segments such as purity, functionality, end use applications and geographies.
The Allyl Cyanide market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Allyl Cyanide Market Segments
- Allyl Cyanide Market Dynamics
- Allyl Cyanide Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis for Allyl Cyanide Market includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordics, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel, Rest of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments of Allyl Cyanide. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- A detailed overview of the parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation of Allyl Cyanide.
- Historical, current and projected market size of Allyl Cyanide in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development