Rising awareness concerning health is expected to amplify overall demand of seed butter
Unlike other nutritional products such as butter, jams, and margarine, seed butter naturally contains health beneficial fats that help to reduce the possibility of type-2 diabetes and heart disease. Also, seed butter helps to lower the possibility of obesity due to the presence of high quantity fats in seed butter. Over the historical period, the global seed butter has gained a sizable momentum in the overall demand for seed butter due to an increasing percentage of health awareness populations across the globe. The global market for seed butter across all the regions is anticipated to create more market incremental opportunities for the key manufacturers of seed butter to amplify their overall market share and value chain in emerging as well as low economies. The seed butter market is a house of hundreds of key players with their global and local market presence and several manufacturing facilities.
Global seed butter market is expected to register average single-digit growth during forecast period
The seed butter market across developed, as well as developing countries, is likely to register average single-digit compound annual growth rate over the foretell period from 2018-2028, according to recent research analysis of the company. In terms of volume and its equated value, the global market for seed butter is expected to dominate by Europe followed by North America and East Asia by 2019 end due to the presence of key manufacturers and amplified demand for healthier products. These three regions are estimated to witness moderate growth over the forecast period. South Asia and Latin American region are expected to witness strong growth rate in the near future due to increasing number of health concerned population, expansion in the production capacity of the companies in South Asia and Latin America.
Growing demand for plant based and dairy free products is expected to create lucrative opportunities in the seed butter market
Over the last few years, the overall trend and size of the global food industry have transformed. The global market for seed butter is likely to witness rising demand across the globe over the forecast period due to numerous market acumens which are positively impacting the growth trend of the seed butter market. Some of the market dynamics include increasing per capita spending, rising demand for plant-based and dairy free products, expansion in overall production capacities of the key companies, economical cost of seed butter, rising demand for the alternative of peanut butter, and several health benefits among other driving factors. The rising awareness concerning health is anticipated to create a plethora of incremental opportunities in the global seed butter market during the forecast period.
Increasing demand for organic seed butter
The seed butter market can be segmented on source, nature, end use application, buyer type, and sales channel. On the basis of source, seed butter market can be categorized into sunflowers, chia, hemp, flax, pumpkin, watermelon, tahini, and others. On the basis of nature, the seed butter market can be segmented into organic and conventional. On the basis of end use application, the seed butter market can be segmented into food, cosmetics & personal care, and pharmaceuticals. On the basis of buyer type, the global market for seed butter can be classified into HoReCa sector, household & residential buyers, and food processors & manufacturers. On the basis of sales channel, seed butter market can be categorized direct sales, modern trade, retailers / wholesalers, third party online channel, chain stores, and other sales channels. Geographically, the global market for seed butter can be segmented into seven regions, namely North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania, and Middle East & Africa.
New innovations and developments in seed butter market is expected to boost the global market
The global seed butter market dominated by legacy players who are continuously focusing on introducing new innovations and developments to hold their market share and existing customer base. Some of the key market participants in the global seed butter market are Wells Made Co.; JAGRMA, LLC; The Hain Celestial Group, Inc.; Meridian Foods Limited; Once Again Nut Butter Collective, Inc.; SUNBUTTER; and other prominent players in seed butter market.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the seed butter market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to seed butter market segments such as geographies, source, nature, end use application, buyer type, and sales channel.
The Seed Butter market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Seed Butter Market Segments
- Seed Butter Market Dynamics
- Seed Butter Market Size
- Supply & Demand of Seed Butter
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis for Seed Butter Market includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordics, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- East Asia (Japan, China, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of South Asia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel, Rest of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments of seed butter. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation of Seed Butter.
- Historical, current and projected market size of seed butter in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development