Rise in the Vegan Population Likely to Push the Flaxseed Based Eggs Market
The food industry is experiencing a drastic shift as most of the consumers are inclining towards vegan diet. This is facilitated with the outbreak of various bird diseases such as bird flu that has been causing a downfall in the demand of egg. Shifting of consumers from eggs to its substitutes is motivated by various factors such as allergies, dietary preferences, ethical reason and environmental concern. These key factors likely to boost flaxseed based eggs market.
Flaxseed provides beneficial nutrients such as lignans and fiber, alpha-linolenic (ALA), omega-3 fatty acid. It act as a fat substitute in recipes which is proving to be major factor to rise demand of flaxseed based eggs market. Consuming flaxseed may help to protect against breast cancer, preventing hot flashes, improving blood sugar and protecting against radiation which likely to expand flaxseed based egg market.
Bakery and Confectionery application continues its Dominance in Flaxseed Based Eggs Market
The bakery and confectionery segment is the prominent segment for flaxseed based eggs market. Flaxseed possess several functional properties such as emulsification, flavour-enhancing and foaming which makes it highly demanded egg substitute. Moreover, the bakery and confectionery segment is likely to grow significantly during the forecast period.
Flaxseed Based Eggs Market: Segmentation
Flaxseed based eggs market is segmented into different parts based on the product form, product type, application and distribution channel. On basis of product form, ground flaxseed accounts for the major share of flaxseed based eggs market due to the convenience of adding in stuff. Bakery and confectionary segment dominates flaxseed based eggs market.
Based on product type, flaxseed based eggs market is segmented into:
- Golden Flaxseed
- Brown Flaxseed
Based on application, flaxseed based eggs market is segmented into:
- Bakery and Confectioneries
- Dressings and Spreads
- Pet food
Based on distribution channel, flaxseed based eggs market is segmented into:
- Modern Trade Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Online Channels
North America holds Prominent Share in Flaxseed Based Eggs Market
North America lead the flaxseed eggs based market with more than one third of market share. North America is the most lucrative marketplace with United States leading the regional market. The large portion of the country is adopting a vegan culture and healthy diet owing to increase the demand for flaxseed based eggs market. Besides this, change in lifestyle of the population in the North America is creating profitable opportunities for the flaxseed based eggs market.
Due to significant flaxseed consumers, Europe as well as Middle East and Africa region is expected to register the significant incremental growth in flaxseed based eggs market. East Asia and South Asia region is expected to show promising growth in flaxseed based eggs market due to rising awareness on flaxseed benefits. Countries like India and China with growing population are emerging as prominent importers of flaxseeds.
Positive Impact of COVID-19 on Flaxseed Based Eggs Market
Owing to Covid-19 impact consumers are shifting their preferences towards vegan food and vegetarian food which likely to positively impact on flaxseed based eggs. Various health benefits and affordable prices is attracting consumers which likely to push the market. This will lead to positive growth in flaxseed based eggs market.
Key Players to Adopt Diverse Strategies to Gain Prominent Place in Flaxseed Based Eggs Market
Some of the prominent players in flaxseed based eggs market are The Archer Daniels Midland Company, TerraVia Holdings, Puratos Group, Orchard Valley Foods Limited, Ingredion Incorporated and among others. The flaxseed based eggs market companies are utilizing extensive resources on developmental and innovation activities to deliver exceptional products to customers across the globe. For instance, Ingredion Incorporated signed agreement with Clara Foods to distribute, market and develop different types of proteins from yeast that were found in eggs. This will help the manufacturers to produce more products by utilizing flaxseeds and increase flaxseed based eggs market revenue.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Flaxseed Based Egg Market, and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to the segments in the Flaxseed Based Egg Market, such as geography, product type, type, and sales channel.
The Flaxseed Based Egg Market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Flaxseed Based Egg Market Segments
- Flaxseed Based Egg Market Dynamics
- Flaxseed Based Egg Market Size
- Supply & Demand of Flaxseed Based Egg Market
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Technology in the Flaxseed Based Egg Market
- Value Chain of the Flaxseed Based Egg Market
Regional analysis for the Flaxseed Based Egg Market includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordics, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- East Asia (Japan, China, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of South Asia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel, Rest of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report on the Flaxseed Based Egg Market provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per the segments of the Flaxseed Based Egg Market. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the Flaxseed Based Egg Market industry
- In-depth market segmentation of Flaxseed Based Egg Market
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape of the Flaxseed Based Egg Market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Fact.MR offers custom research services that help clients to get specific research solutions