Alarm systems for a wide array of applications have been undergoing significant transformations in the recent years, on the account of technological advancements as well as varying consumer needs. Electronic alarms are emerging as beneficial and reliable options in the security space for both residences and businesses. Moreover, growing adoption of electronic systems or equipment that could perform security operations to keep homes and business safe has been largely influencing the demand for electronic alarms. These alarms are designed for fire indication and to detect intrusion or unauthorized entry into buildings or other areas. In addition, the electronic alarms are broadly utilized within corporate work places, shopping centers, commercial places, and others. An increase in home automation, especially in smart cities, along with surging demand for smart alarm systems to make buildings safe for tenants, employees, customers, and other had led to the development of electronic alarms market.
Electronic Alarms Market – Notable Developments
- In April 2019, Securitas, one of the leading players in electronic alarms market, acquired ‘Staysafe’ an Australian-based alarm monitoring company, to strengthen its client value proposition in the security market of Australia. Through the acquisition, the company plans to improve its protective service offering in the market, which will enhance service delivery and innovative solution to the clients.
- In April 2019, Johnson Controls partnered with National Renewable Energy Laboratories (NREL) of the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) to launch an innovative ‘Building Data Donation’ campaign. According to the company, the new campaign will encourage its customers to support DOE’s research efforts in building-to-grid integration and advanced sensing and controls.
- In March 2019, Vivint Smart Home, a key player in electronic alarms market, announced the launch of ‘Vivint Car Guard’ an innovative service to allow homeowners to monitor the security of home as well as car with a single app. The new service boasts the ability to monitor the security, location, and diagnostics of the user’s car from anywhere.
- In January 2019, ADT announced its complete acquisition of Advanced Cabling Systems, a security integration company, which will be joined with ADT’s previously acquired Red Hawk Fire & Security. The new acquisition is aimed at expanding the company’s commercial portfolio with a focus on leveraging technology to support commercial and enterprise-level organizations and to deliver superior service to the customers.
- In September 2018, Napco Security Technologies announced the launch of its ‘StarLink Fire® LTE Universal Commercial Fire Cellular Communicators’ which are available with Verizon LTE® service for longevity, reliability, and incremental RMR from fire accounts, and for cellular reporting of any fire alarm system.
Other key players operating in the electronic alarms market include Moni (Brinks Home Security), Honeywell, Bosch, UTC, Vector Security, Schneider, Alarm.com, Bronco Systems, Electronic Alarms (American Alarm and Communication, Inc.), Universal Electronic Alarms, United Technologies, and Aeon Systems Inc.
Electronic Alarms Market Dynamics
Demand for Advanced Home Security Systems to Promote Electronic Alarms Market Growth
Rising need for heightened security levels in both residential and commercial buildings, and in industrial complexes has been primarily increasing the demand for electronic alarms in these areas. Such alarms are mostly sought-after for detecting unwarranted intrusion and preventing theft, which help enforce and safeguard the security of homes and industrial buildings. Growing popularity of smart homes and home automation systems is expected to translate into the expansion of electronic alarms market. In addition, surging number of independent households in high-income countries has influenced the wide adoption of such systems. Further, with significant rise in the demand for home security systems in the light of increasing crime rates, the electronic alarms market is likely to witness robust growth in the future.
Sales of Electronic Alarms to Surge as Home Improvement Spending Increases
Recent developments in electronic alarms market is attributable to increasing residential and commercial construction along with rising disposable income which encourages people to spend more on home improvement. Consumers with greater disposable income, especially in developing nations, are more likely to invest in home security system, which in turn positively impact the global expansion of electronic alarms market. In addition, manufacturers are focusing on integrating new technologies in their products that not only enable ease of operation but also provide value-added benefits at extremely affordable rates.
Electronic Alarms Market Segmentation
Based on type, the electronic alarms market can be segmented into:
- Burglar Alarms
- Fire Alarms
- Car Alarms
Based on end-use application, the electronic alarms market can be segmented into:
- Banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI)
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the electronic alarms market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, and historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to electronic alarms market segments such as geographies, application and industry.
Electronic alarms market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Electronic Alarms Market Segments
- Electronic Alarms Market Dynamics
- Electronic Alarms Market Size
- Supply & demand chain of the electronic alarms market
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in electronic alarms market
- Value Chain
Electronic alarms market regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Eastern Europe)
- CIS and Russia
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The electronic alarms market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment of the electronic alarms market by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with electronic alarms market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on electronic alarms market segments and geographies.
Electronic alarms Market Report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of the electronic alarms market
- Changing electronic alarms market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size of electronic alarms in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Strategies of key players and Products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development