Air Sampling Equipment Market - Introduction
Airborne hazards caused by fibres, gases, vapours, and dusts can lead to potentially fatal illnesses that affect the kidneys, lungs, and liver. Air sampling is a widely adopted method designed to monitor workers' exposure to potential airborne workplace threats.
Air sampling has penetrated as a vital approach in almost every industry, ranging from chemical vapour exposure in a factory to flour dust exposure in a bakery in recent years.
Air sampling is performed to ensure that environmental or workplace air is complying with the regulatory standards, and is highly leveraged to aid Occupational Hygiene and Health & Safety professionals in assessing employee exposure to various airborne hazards. These factors have further driven the demand for air sampling equipment across industries to ensure a safe and health workplace.
Air Sampling Equipment Market – Competitive Landscape
- In January 2019, Restek launched radiello passive, diffusive air sampling badge for VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds). Versatile radiello passive diffusive air samplers encompass unique 3D radial design that provides various performance advancements over the traditionally used 2D flat axial air sampling equipment.
- In July 2018, the air sampling, noise & vibration monitoring specialist, Casella introduced the Flow Detective™ air sampling pump calibrator. Flow Detective™ is a novel air sampling equipment that can measure pulsation, with a 70-hour battery life, which is double the duration of other products available in the market.
Know More Details About the Report
Founded in 1985 & headquartered in Bellefonte, Pennsylvania, Restek Corporation manufacturers, develops, and supplies chromatography columns & accessories for analysts to check and monitor the quality of soil, air, water, chemical, foods, pharmaceuticals, and petroleum products worldwide.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc.
Established in 1975, and headquartered in Vermont, United States, Casella Waste Systems through its subsidiaries works as a vertically integrated solid waste service provider in the northeastern United States.
The company provides resource management services mainly in the segments of solid waste collection & disposal, transfer, recycling, and organics services to municipal, residential, commercial, and industrial customers.
Avail customized purchase options for your needs
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Established in 1956 & headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. offers a wide range of analytical and other instruments, chemicals, consumables, laboratory equipment, reagents, software, instrument systems, supplies, and other services. The company products are sold under the Thermo Scientific, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services, Applied Biosystems, and Invitrogen brands worldwide.
VMR International Gmbh
Established in 1999 & headquartered in Darmstadt, Germany, as of November 22, 2017, VWR International Gmbh operates as a subsidiary of Avantor, Inc. The product offerings of this company include ultra-high-purity materials & customized solutions for the advanced technology and life sciences segments.
An Adaptive Approach to Modern-day Research Needs
HI-Q Environmental Products Company (HI-Q)
Founded in 1973, HI-Q Environmental Products Company (HI-Q) is a leading manufacturer of premium air sampling equipment, accessories, and systems. The product offerings of this company include air sampling services, air monitoring products, and accessories for ambient air and stack sampling applications.
Air Sampling Equipment Market Dynamics
Growing Concerns about Health & Safety in Workplace Prompting Deployment of Air Sampling Equipment
Burgeoning concerns pertaining to worker health and safety at the workplace have prompted industries to take proper measures to ensure a healthy work environment for their employees.
Industries, such a chemical and bakery, are increasingly deploying air sampling equipment to ensure their workplace air comply with the regulatory standards.
As air sampling equipment consistently measures the concentration of airborne contaminants, industries can limit workers' exposure to contaminated air, thereby helping to prevent chronic respiratory diseases, including asthma, and occupational cancers.
Have a report related query? Speak to us directly
Stringent Air Pollution Regulations Driving Sales of Air Sampling Equipment
Surging air pollution regulations are bringing significant traction to the air sampling equipment market. For instance regulatory authorities, including the OSHA in the USA and HSE in the UK have imposed limits on the exposure of several substances deemed hazardous for the health of workers.
Workplace Exposure Limits (WELs) by HSE are defined as the maximum concentration of a hazardous airborne substance that a worker could be exposed to over a defined period such as an 8-hour shift.
WELs are applicable to anybody working within an environment where hazardous substances are present.
Consequently, industries are investing in air sampling equipment and air monitoring systems in a bid to provide safe and health workplace environment. Such growing regulation are driving the growth in air sampling equipment market.
Air sampling equipment market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Air Sampling Equipment Market Segments
- Air Sampling Equipment Market Dynamics
- Air Sampling Equipment Market Size
- Air Sampling Equipment Market Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges in Air Sampling Equipment Market
- Competition & Companies involved in Air Sampling Equipment Market
- Technology in Air Sampling Equipment Market
- Value Chain
Air sampling equipment market regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada) air sampling equipment market
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru) air sampling equipment market
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Eastern Europe) air sampling equipment market
- CIS and Russia air sampling equipment market
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea) air sampling equipment market
- Japan air sampling equipment market
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel) air sampling equipment market
The air sampling equipment report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain.
The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with air sampling equipment market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on air sampling equipment market segments and geographies.
Air Sampling Equipment Market Report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and Products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Air Sampling Equipment Market Segmentation
Based on product, the air sampling equipment market is segmented into:
- High Volume Air Sampler
- Low Volume Air Sampler
Based on end users/application, the air sampling equipment market is segmented into:
- Commercial Use
- Industrial Use
- Public Services
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the air sampling equipment market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, and historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to air sampling equipment market segments such as geographies, application and industry.
Need an Exclusive Report for your Unique Requirement?
- Our Clients -
- Evaluate How Fact.MR's Report Can Help. -
Is the market research conducted by Fact.MR?
Yes, the report has been compiled by expert analysts of Fact.MR, through a combination of primary and secondary research. To know more about how the research was conducted, you can speak to a research analyst.
What research methodology is followed by Fact.MR?
Fact.MR follows a methodology that encompasses the demand-side assessment of the market, and triangulates the same through a supply-side analysis. This methodology is based on the use of standard market structure, methods, and definitions.
What are the sources of secondary research?
Fact.MR conducts extensive secondary research through proprietary databases, paid databases, and information available in the public domain. We refer to industry associations, company press releases, annual reports, investor presentations, and research papers. More information about desk research is available upon request.
Who are the respondents for primary research?
Fact.MR speaks to stakeholders across the spectrum, including C-level executives, distributors, product manufacturers, and industry experts. For a full list of primary respondents, please reach out to us.
Is a sample of this report available for evaluation?
Yes, you can request a sample, and it will be sent to you through an email.