Concrete Mixer Market
Concrete Mixer Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking - Global Market Insights 2019 - 2027
Analysis of Concrete Mixer market covering 30 + countries including analysis of US, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Nordics, GCC countries, Japan, Korea and many more
- The concrete mixer market registered a CAGR of over 3% during the period 2014 to 2028. Gains in the concrete mixer industry have been sustained by the traditionally pervasive trend of flexibility in the development of mixing technologies.
- The concrete mixer market was estimated upwards of US$ 5,100 Mn in 2018, and record a CAGR of over 4% through 2029.
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) remains the leading market for concrete mixer, underpinned by growing government efforts to improve the public infrastructure, alongside resurgent rise in the construction activities.
- APEJ is also expected to be a high-growth market for concrete mixers, with sales estimated to record a Y-o-Y of nearly 6% in 2019 over 2018.
- The advent and growing presence of hybrid mixers is an emerging trend in the concrete mixer industry, as these equipment possess eco-sustainable attributes.
Don't Need a Global Report?
save 40%! on Country & Region specific reports
What are Key Growth Determinants of the Concrete Mixer Market?
- Emphasis on cost-effectiveness and ergonomics vis-à-vis safety has grown unabated in the construction equipment industry, leading to the development of new generation concrete truck mixer that facilitate end-users realize smooth handling, low cleaning cost, and higher payload.
- The concept of innovative accessories has propelled developments that enable flexible installations of attachment parts, thereby increasing the operational efficiency of concrete mixers, and in turn complementing their sales.
- Connected technologies have already permeated the banks of the construction equipment industry, and recent years have witnessed the development of IoT-enabled and GPS-powered concrete mixers. Higher fuel efficiency, smart operations, and lower cost of ownership, are key features that have been advocating the effectiveness of smart concrete mixers recently.
- Concrete mixer developments and sales are also significantly undergird by rising customer requirement for higher technical standards, and fast navigation & movement ability of these equipment around construction sites.
- The trend of self-loading concrete mixer has a significant contribution to Gains from the concrete mixer market, in light of their application versatility, optimal productivity and reliability. Key attributes of self-loading concrete mixer that attract end-user interest include low cost of operation as well as the product, self-loaded water supply, and elimination of the requirement for transporting prepared concrete mixture.
What are Key Challenges Faced by Concrete Mixer Market Stakeholders?
- A potential threat to growth of the concrete mixer market is growing popularity of the ready-mix concrete, which rids the challenge of handling concrete from mixer to myriad points of construction sites. This further reduces the overall cost of a construction project.
- Efficient control of timing, quality and quantity of ingredients, while using a concrete mixer continues to remain a key challenge among end-users. Another key challenge is the lack of skilled operators, which has further been confining adoption of the concrete mixer among contractors.
Concrete Mixer Market: Competitive Overview
- Schwing Stetter, in collaboration with Mahindra Powerol, introduced 4 new models of transit concrete mixer under the theme – “Super Six.” These premium concrete mixers leverage the IoT to assure highly efficient and productive operations.
- AJAX has recently unveiled three concrete mixers designed to aid operators with enhanced quality, greater flexibility, and increased speed. Key attributes of these new concrete mixers from AJAX include more throughput, workability, and productivity at real-time, along with auto-cleansing system, and non-directional tires with a puncture-proof solution.
Caterpillar Inc. has contributed to sustainable progress, driving positive transformations over the years. Customers look to Caterpillar for helping them develop robust infrastructures and energy & natural resource assets. The world’s leading construction & mining equipment manufacturer, Caterpillar principally operates via 3 primary segments – energy & transportation, resource industries, and construction industries. The company recorded revenues over US$ 45 Bn in 2017.
Liebherr-International AG has been a leading heavy construction equipment manufacturer, including products that range from mobile and crawler cranes, to mining trucks and concrete mixers. Revenues from overall product & equipment sales of Liebherr in 2017 closed in on 9845 Mn. The company has recently introduced an entirely redeveloped truck-mounted concrete pump, with its proprietary Powerbloc drive unit.
Sany Group Co., Ltd., is an established manufacturer and distributor of construction equipment & machinery, and is well-known to produce concrete managing machineries, road construction machineries, wind turbines and port machineries. Revenues of the company in 2017 closed in on US$ 3.5 Bn. Concrete mixers developed and launched by Sany Group feature HBT S-Valve technology, and advanced spiral design that enables superior concrete mixing with lesser discharge residual.
Sinotruk Hong Kong Ltd., continues to remain a leading company in the development, production, and sales of heavy and light duty vehicles and their assembly parts. The company operates in key segments, namely, trucks, engines and finance. Concrete mixers and relevant equipment parts are one of the key offerings in the portfolio of Sinotruk Hong Kong Ltd.
Terex Corporation has been a prominent manufacturers and supplier of the materials processing machinery, aerial work platforms, and cranes across the globe. The company continues to serve a broad array of industry sectors including construction, manufacturing, transportation, energy, utilities, and mining. Terex has launched a front discharge concrete mixer truck, which is designed to be equipped with all ranges of models, helping industries improve their bottom line.
The study profiles key players operating in the concrete mixers market, which include Akona Engineering Pvt. Ltd., Henan Sanq Group Machinery Co., Ltd., Shantui Construction Machinery Co. Ltd., Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science & Technology Co. Ltd., Metalgalante SPA, Altrad Investment Authority SAS, ATIKA GmbH, Jaypee India Limited, Universal Construction Machinery & Equipment, Yiwu Shanghong Hardware Factory, and Safari Construction Equipments Pvt. Ltd.
More Insights, Lesser Cost (-50% off)
Insights on import/export production,
pricing analysis, and more – Only @ Fact.MR
Diesel Engine-driven Concrete Mixers Here to Stay, Despite Higher Traction of Electric & Hybrid Engines
Power sources for concrete mixers have shown remarkable advancements, with electric and hybrid technologies fast growing on the developmental strategies of manufacturers. However, diesel engines are expected to show unabated adoption, as the power supply remains a key concern among most of the economies worldwide, but developed markets. Revenues from diesel engine-driven concrete mixer sales closed in on US$ 3,000 Mn in 2018, and are estimated to record a Y-o-Y growth at approximately 4% in 2019.
Values and forecast of the concrete mixer market provided in the report are based on a tested & proven research methodology, which involves extensive primary & secondary researches. Data gathered on the concrete mixers market has further been validated by Fact.MR’s in-house industry experts, adding to the credibility of the study. This report serves as an authentic intelligence source for stakeholders in the concrete mixers market, who can make factual, triumphant growth strategies for their businesses.
Know thy Competitors
Competitive landscape highlights only certain players
Complete list available upon request
Concrete Mixer Market: Segmentation
- In-transit Mixers
- Trailer Concrete Mixers
- Upto 5 cubic meters
- 5-10 cubic meters
- More than 10 cubic meters
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific (Excluding Japan)
- Middle East & Africa
- FAQs -
Concrete Mixer Market Is Set To Provide An Absolute $ Opportunity Of US$ 5100 Mn Over The Forecast Period By 2027
Concrete Mixer Market Is Anticipated To Grow At Cagr Of 4 % During The Forecast Period By 2027