- The concrete mixer market registered a CAGR of over 3% during the period 2014 to 2028. Gains in the concrete mixer industry have been sustained by the traditionally pervasive trend of flexibility in the development of mixing technologies.
- The concrete mixer market was estimated upwards of US$ 5,100 Mn in 2018, and record a CAGR of over 4% through 2029.
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) remains the leading market for concrete mixer, underpinned by growing government efforts to improve the public infrastructure, alongside resurgent rise in the construction activities.
- APEJ is also expected to be a high-growth market for concrete mixers, with sales estimated to record a Y-o-Y of nearly 6% in 2019 over 2018.
- The advent and growing presence of hybrid mixers is an emerging trend in the concrete mixer industry, as these equipment possess eco-sustainable attributes.
What are Key Growth Determinants of the Concrete Mixer Market?
- Emphasis on cost-effectiveness and ergonomics vis-à-vis safety has grown unabated in the construction equipment industry, leading to the development of new generation concrete truck mixer that facilitate end-users realize smooth handling, low cleaning cost, and higher payload.
- The concept of innovative accessories has propelled developments that enable flexible installations of attachment parts, thereby increasing the operational efficiency of concrete mixers, and in turn complementing their sales.
- Connected technologies have already permeated the banks of the construction equipment industry, and recent years have witnessed the development of IoT-enabled and GPS-powered concrete mixers. Higher fuel efficiency, smart operations, and lower cost of ownership, are key features that have been advocating the effectiveness of smart concrete mixers recently.
- Concrete mixer developments and sales are also significantly undergird by rising customer requirement for higher technical standards, and fast navigation & movement ability of these equipment around construction sites.
- The trend of self-loading concrete mixer has a significant contribution to Gains from the concrete mixer market, in light of their application versatility, optimal productivity and reliability. Key attributes of self-loading concrete mixer that attract end-user interest include low cost of operation as well as the product, self-loaded water supply, and elimination of the requirement for transporting prepared concrete mixture.
What are Key Challenges Faced by Concrete Mixer Market Stakeholders?
- A potential threat to growth of the concrete mixer market is growing popularity of the ready-mix concrete, which rids the challenge of handling concrete from mixer to myriad points of construction sites. This further reduces the overall cost of a construction project.
- Efficient control of timing, quality and quantity of ingredients, while using a concrete mixer continues to remain a key challenge among end-users. Another key challenge is the lack of skilled operators, which has further been confining adoption of the concrete mixer among contractors.
Concrete Mixer Market: Competitive Overview
- Schwing Stetter, in collaboration with Mahindra Powerol, introduced 4 new models of transit concrete mixer under the theme – “Super Six.” These premium concrete mixers leverage the IoT to assure highly efficient and productive operations.
- AJAX has recently unveiled three concrete mixers designed to aid operators with enhanced quality, greater flexibility, and increased speed. Key attributes of these new concrete mixers from AJAX include more throughput, workability, and productivity at real-time, along with auto-cleansing system, and non-directional tires with a puncture-proof solution.
Caterpillar Inc. has contributed to sustainable progress, driving positive transformations over the years. Customers look to Caterpillar for helping them develop robust infrastructures and energy & natural resource assets. The world’s leading construction & mining equipment manufacturer, Caterpillar principally operates via 3 primary segments – energy & transportation, resource industries, and construction industries. The company recorded revenues over US$ 45 Bn in 2017.
Liebherr-International AG has been a leading heavy construction equipment manufacturer, including products that range from crawler and mobile cranes, to mining trucks and concrete mixers. Revenues from overall product & equipment sales of Liebherr in 2017 closed in on 9845 Mn. The company has recently introduced an entirely redeveloped truck-mounted concrete pump, with its proprietary Powerbloc drive unit.
Sany Group Co., Ltd., is an established manufacturer and distributor of construction equipment & machinery, and is well-known to produce concrete managing machineries, road construction machineries, wind turbines and port machineries. Revenues of the company in 2017 closed in on US$ 3.5 Bn. Concrete mixers developed and launched by Sany Group feature HBT S-Valve technology, and advanced spiral design that enables superior concrete mixing with lesser discharge residual.
Sinotruk Hong Kong Ltd., continues to remain a leading company in the development, production, and sales of heavy and light duty vehicles and their assembly parts. The company operates in key segments, namely, trucks, engines and finance. Concrete mixers and relevant equipment parts are one of the key offerings in the portfolio of Sinotruk Hong Kong Ltd.
Terex Corporation has been a prominent manufacturers and supplier of the materials processing machinery, aerial work platforms, and cranes across the globe. The company continues to serve a broad array of industry sectors including construction, manufacturing, transportation, energy, utilities, and mining. Terex has launched a front discharge concrete mixer truck, which is designed to be equipped with all ranges of models, helping industries improve their bottom line.
The study profiles key players operating in the concrete mixers market, which include Akona Engineering Pvt. Ltd., Henan Sanq Group Machinery Co., Ltd., Shantui Construction Machinery Co. Ltd., Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science & Technology Co. Ltd., Metalgalante SPA, Altrad Investment Authority SAS, ATIKA GmbH, Jaypee India Limited, Universal Construction Machinery & Equipment, Yiwu Shanghong Hardware Factory, and Safari Construction Equipments Pvt. Ltd.
Diesel Engine-driven Concrete Mixers Here to Stay, Despite Higher Traction of Electric & Hybrid Engines
Power sources for concrete mixers have shown remarkable advancements, with electric and hybrid technologies fast growing on the developmental strategies of manufacturers. However, diesel engines are expected to show unabated adoption, as the power supply remains a key concern among most of the economies worldwide, but developed markets. Revenues from diesel engine-driven concrete mixer sales closed in on US$ 3,000 Mn in 2018, and are estimated to record a Y-o-Y growth at approximately 4% in 2019.
Concrete Mixer Market: Research Scope
Values and forecast of the concrete mixer market provided in the report are based on a tested & proven research methodology, which involves extensive primary & secondary researches. Data gathered on the concrete mixers market has further been validated by Fact.MR’s in-house industry experts, adding to the credibility of the study. This report serves as an authentic intelligence source for stakeholders in the concrete mixers market, who can make factual, triumphant growth strategies for their businesses.
This analytical research study compiled by Fact.MR provides incisive insights and a long-term outlook of the concrete mixer market for the period 2017 and 2027. The primary objective of the report is to offer its readers with a broader perspective of the concrete mixer market, so that they can make factual decisions for successful growth of their businesses in the upcoming years.
Chapter 1 – Executive Summary
This chapter offers a summary of key findings on the concrete mixer market, along with the historical and forecast statistics. Demand side trends, and supply side trends in the concrete mixer market have been analyzed for the readers to get a better view of the market prospects.
Chapter 2 – Concrete Mixer Market Overview
This chapter offers a concise introduction to the concrete mixer market, along with a definition of the target product. Research scope of the study has been detailed, and size of the concrete mixer market in terms of value as well as volume has been rendered.
Chapter 3 – Key Indicators Assessment
This chapter covers an assessment of the construction industry and offer a long-term outlook on the construction equipment, along with the list of lucrative markets and unique characteristics of the industry. Analysis of the global construction industry, road infrastructure scenario, major construction projects, and transformation framework.
Chapter 4 – Concrete Mixer Market Pricing Assessment
This chapter offers a detailed pricing assessment of the concrete mixer market, along with key aspects impacting the pricing strategies of key players in the concrete mixer market. In addition, analysis of the global price point index, global pricing based on regions and form of the concrete mixer have also been included in this chapter.
Chapter 5 – Concrete Mixer Market Analysis & Forecast
The concrete mixer market has been categorized into form, nature, sales channel, and region. The market size and forecast of all these market segments and their sub-segments have been delivered in this chapter. Revenue and volume comparison, Y-o-Y growth comparison, and market share comparison based on value as well as volume, for all the market segments identified have been offered in the report.
Chapter 6 – North America Concrete Mixer Market
This chapter gives a detailed assessment of the concrete mixer market in North America. Key trends affecting growth of the North America concrete mixer market, along with a country-level assessment has also been provided in this chapter.
Chapter 7 - Latin America Concrete Mixer Market
This chapter gives a succinct introduction to the concrete mixer market in Latin America, along with an in-depth analysis and forecast of the market. Key countries assessed under the Latin America concrete mixer market include Argentina, Mexico, Brazil, and the Rest of Latin America.
Chapter 8 - Europe Concrete Mixer Market
This chapter gives a detailed assessment of the concrete mixer market in Europe. Key trends affecting growth of the Europe concrete mixer market, along with a country-level assessment has also been provided in this chapter.
Chapter 9 - Japan Concrete Mixer Market
The concrete mixer market in Japan has been analyzed in detail in this chapter. The market size, in terms of value and volume, for each and every segment under the Japan concrete mixer market has been provided, along with an analysis on key trends affecting growth of the market.
Chapter 10 – APEJ Concrete Mixer Market
This chapter gives a succinct introduction to the concrete mixer market in Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), along with an in-depth analysis and forecast of the market. Key countries assessed under the APEJ concrete mixer market include Australia & New Zealand, ASEAN countries, South Korea, India, Greater China, and Rest of the APEJ.
Chapter 11 – MEA Concrete Mixer Market
This chapter gives a detailed assessment of the concrete mixer market in Middle East & Africa (MEA). Key trends affecting growth of the MEA concrete mixer market, along with a country-level assessment has also been provided in this chapter.
Chapter 12 – Competitive Assessment
This last chapter of the study provides a thorough assessment of the concrete mixer market structure, along with a dashboard view of key players operating in the concrete mixer market. Company share analysis, recent developments made by these players, analysis on their product portfolio and company portfolio have also been delivered in this chapter. Presence of the market players across regions has been tracked and portrayed with the aid of an intensity map.
Chapter 13 – Company Profiles
The report profiles key players operating in the concrete mixer market, which include Caterpillar, Liebherr-International AG, Sinotruk Hong Kong Ltd., Henan Sanq Group Machinery Co., Ltd., Shantui Construction Machinery Co. Ltd., Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science & Technology Co., Ltd., Terex Corporation, Lino Sella World, and Akona Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
Fact.MR offers custom research services that help clients to get specific research solutions
We are committed towards customer satisfaction and quality service.