- The rotary dryers market registered a sluggish 2.6% CAGR during the period 2013 to 2018, impacted by the economic slump that led to a drastic decline in new equipment production and sales.
- In 2018, value of the rotary dryers industry was upward of US$ 500 Mn, and is estimated to record a Y-o-Y growth at over 3% in 2019. Advances in technology, alongside steady permeation of Industry 4.0 and connected technologies, have gradually expanded the application scope of rotary dryers in recent years.
- Asia-Pacific will continue to remain most attractive as well as the high-growth market for rotary dryers. Government initiatives to boost the manufacturing growth through relaxations in foreign direct investments, in countries such as India, underpin the lead of Asian nations in the rotary dryers landscape.
- A key trend gaining sheer momentum in the rotary dryers market is the preference for continuous dryers among end-users, in light of their relatively improved suitability for non-sticky, granular, and free-flowing materials
What are Key Growth Drivers of the Rotary Dryers Market?
- Essentiality of rotary dryers in the food and pharmaceutical industry, for maintaining a superior functional value and product quality, has significantly underpinned their adoption.
- Recent years have witnessed a notable rise in new equipment sales in the rotary dryers industry, favored by stringent government guidelines for various industrial processes abreast sustainability-driven efforts of players to abate their environmental footprint.
- The sustainability-driven efforts of players has further led to the adoption of renewable power sources for rotary dryers, such as solar energy. Such developments are further rubbing off on new equipment sales in the rotary dryers landscape.
- Rotary dryers will continue to witness sustained adoption owing to their convenience in process industries, and relatively greater reliability under highly arduous operating conditions.
- The permit for use of highest possible drying temperatures in the design of rotary dryers, and lower sensitiveness to wider fluctuations in the product size, are key benefits of rotary dryers that favor their adoption across industries.
Know More Details About the Report
What are Key Challenges Faced by Companies in Rotary Dryers Market?
- Stringent regulations regarding environment concerns and high cost of rotary dryers are key aspects confining their adoption to large-scale contractors. This has further led small contractors to go for equipment rental, rather buying new rotary dryers.
- Rotary dryers are associated with extensive post-processing operations for curtailing the emission of thick fumes, which entails dispensation cost, adding to the overall cost of operations.
Rotary Dryers Market: Competitive Landscape
ThyssenKrupp AG, headquartered at Essen, Germany, operates in areas of materials services, industrial solutions, elevator technology, and components technology. The company offers a wide range of effective solutions for drying minerals through direct/indirect process. Rotary dryers of ThyssenKrupp are reliable for high throughputs, and are always customized to customer requirements.
GEA Group is a leading developer and producer of process technology & components for food processors worldwide. Headquartered at Düsseldorf - Germany, GEA Group operates in two segments, namely, business area solutions and business area equipment. The range of rotary dryers by GEA are advocated for their high reliability for use in process industries and in arduous operating conditions.
Metso Corporation, is a leading provider of equipment & services to process, recycling, aggregates and mining industries worldwide. The company, headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, operates via two segments, namely, flow control and minerals. Metso’s range of rotary dryers feature their patented rotary air seal, under the trade names – SUPERDEAL and GOODEAL. Over 4000 rotary dryers and coolers have been supplied by the Metso Pyro Division across the world.
Carrier Vibrating Equipment, Inc. is a leading designer and manufacturer of material handling equipment. Based in Louisville, Kentucky, Carrier Vibrating Equipment Inc. has manufacturing facilities in China and Belgium, along with licenses in Sweden, India, Japan, and Australia. Carrier Vibrating Equipment Inc., also offers a wide range of industrial drying solutions, including sand/aggregate dryers, and dryers/coolers with recirculation and multi-point predictive controls, which feature reliable design and process flexibility.
Changzhou Fanqun Drying Equipment Co. Ltd., continues to remain a leading drying equipment manufacturer. The company offers a broad spectrum of industrial dryers that are customized with respect to their customer requirements, and are well-suited for application in various industries including chemical products, food products, pilot test dryer, and pharmaceutical products.
Key players operating in the rotary dryers market include INGETECSA, Scott Equipment Company, Mitchell Dryers Ltd., SINGHASINI DRY CHEM, FLSmidth Group, Anivi Ingenieria SA, YAMATO SANKO MFG. CO. LTD., and FEECO International, Inc.
Avail customized purchase options for your needs
Large Rotary Dryers to Spearhead Sales, While Traction of Medium Variants Picks Pace
End users continue to show a marked preference for large rotary dryers with capacity of over 1 ton, accounting for over 50% gains. Meanwhile, the medium rotary dryers, with capacity between 300 kg to 1 ton, have witnessed a notable growth in adoption, attributed in part to rising palpability of SMEs in developing markets, and the advent of continuous rotary dryers.
Relatively compact nature of medium rotary dryers along with their affordability vis-à-vis operational benefits, will continue to favor their sales.
An Adaptive Approach to Modern-day Research Needs
This Fact.MR report on the rotary dryers market has been compiled following a credible, proprietary research methodology. The research approach followed involves an all-inclusive secondary research to gain comprehensive intelligence on key dynamics of the rotary dryers market, from sources including company press releases, investor briefings, government databases, and paid databases.
Fact.MR analysts have also conducted comprehensive face-to-face and telephonic interviews with industry experts and opinion leaders to glean first-hand insights into the rotary dryers market. Clients can bank on the insights & forecast rendered in this report to make successful decisions for growth of their businesses in the rotary dryers market.
This research study published by Fact.MR provides actionable insights and a comprehensive outlook of the rotary dryers market for the period 2019 and 2027. The primary objective of the report is to offer its readers with a broader perspective of the rotary dryers market, so that they can make factual decisions for successful growth of their businesses in the upcoming year.
Chapter 1 – Executive Summary
The report begins with a summary of key findings, key statistics, demand side trends, and supply side trends in the rotary dryers market. It also offers a concise opportunity assessment of the rotary dryers market along with the viewpoint of our analysts regarding future transformations in the industry landscape.
Chapter 2 – Rotary Dryers Market Overview
An accurate definition of the targeted research product – rotary dryers – has been rendered, along with a succinct introduction to the rotary dryers market. The research scope of this report on the rotary dryers market is implied, followed by the global historical and forecast values of the rotary dryers market.
Chapter 3 – Associated Industry and Key Indicators Assessment
In its succeeding chapter, the report offers a brief assessment of the industrial dryer landscape, along with a comprehensive volume and value forecast for the period 2019 to 2027. Analysis of the product life stage in the industrial dryer landscape, including the fluidized bed dryer, spray dryers, vacuum dryer, flash dryer and rotary dryer has also been include in this chapter.
Key attributed considered during the selection of dryers for intended applications have been highlighted in the report, while recent developments in the rotary dryers market, in terms of mergers & acquisitions and product launches, have been identified and detailed. The report also sheds light on the technological advancements, supply chain analysis, cost structure, influential macro-economic aspects in the rotary dryers market.
Chapter 4 – Pricing Analysis
This chapter an in-depth analysis of the price point index of rotary dryers, and pricing analysis of the rotary dryers on the basis of region. A detailed pricing analysis on the basis of size of the rotary dryers market has also been offered in the report.
Chapter 5 – Rotary Dryers Market Analysis & Forecast
The rotary dryers market has been categorized into size, operating principle, type, end-use industry, and region. The market size and forecast of all these market segments and their sub-segments have been delivered in this chapter. Revenue and volume comparison, Y-o-Y growth comparison, and market share comparison based on value as well as volume, for all the market segments identified have been offered in the report.
Chapter 6 – North America Rotary Dryers Market
This chapter gives a detailed assessment of the rotary dryers market in North America. Key trends affecting growth of the North America rotary dryers market, along with a country-level assessment has also been provided in this chapter.
Chapter 7 – Latin America Rotary Dryers Market
This chapter gives a succinct introduction to the rotary dryers market in Latin America, along with an in-depth analysis and forecast of the market. Key countries assessed under the Latin America rotary dryers market include Argentina, Mexico, Brazil, and the Rest of Latin America.
Chapter 8 – Europe Rotary Dryers Market
This chapter gives a detailed assessment of the rotary dryers market in Europe. Key trends affecting growth of the Europe rotary dryers market, along with a country-level assessment has also been provided in this chapter.
Chapter 9 – APAC Rotary Dryers Market
This chapter gives a succinct introduction to the rotary dryers market in Asia-Pacific (APAC), along with an in-depth analysis and forecast of the market. Key countries assessed under the APAC rotary dryers market include Australia & New Zealand, ASEAN countries, India, Japan, Greater China, and Rest of the APAC.
Chapter 10 – MEA Rotary Dryers Market
This chapter gives a detailed assessment of the rotary dryers market in Middle East & Africa (MEA). Key trends affecting growth of the MEA rotary dryers market, along with a country-level assessment has also been provided in this chapter.
Chapter 11 – Competitive Assessment
This last chapter of the study provides a thorough assessment of the rotary dryers market structure, along with a dashboard view of key players operating in the rotary dryers market. Company share analysis, recent developments made by these players, analysis on their product portfolio and company portfolio have also been delivered in this chapter. Presence of the market players across regions has been tracked and portrayed with the aid of an intensity map.
Chapter 12 – Company Profiles
Key players identified & profiled in this report on the rotary dryers market include ThyssenKrupp AG, GEA Group, Metso Corporation, Carrier Vibrating Equipment, Inc., Changzhou Fanqun Drying Equipment Co. Ltd., Mitchell Dryers Ltd., FEECO International, Inc., YAMATO SANKO MFG. CO. LTD., Anivi Ingenieria SA, ANDRITZ AG, SPX FLOW TECHNOLOGY DANMARK A/S, and Carrier Vibrating Equipment, Inc.
Need an Exclusive Report for your Unique Requirement?
- Our Clients -
- Evaluate How Fact.MR's Report Can Help. -
Is the market research conducted by Fact.MR?
Yes, the report has been compiled by expert analysts of Fact.MR, through a combination of primary and secondary research. To know more about how the research was conducted, you can speak to a research analyst.
What research methodology is followed by Fact.MR?
Fact.MR follows a methodology that encompasses the demand-side assessment of the market, and triangulates the same through a supply-side analysis. This methodology is based on the use of standard market structure, methods, and definitions.
What are the sources of secondary research?
Fact.MR conducts extensive secondary research through proprietary databases, paid databases, and information available in the public domain. We refer to industry associations, company press releases, annual reports, investor presentations, and research papers. More information about desk research is available upon request.
Who are the respondents for primary research?
Fact.MR speaks to stakeholders across the spectrum, including C-level executives, distributors, product manufacturers, and industry experts. For a full list of primary respondents, please reach out to us.
Is a sample of this report available for evaluation?
Yes, you can request a sample, and it will be sent to you through an email.