Dryer Vents Market in Numbers
- The global dryer vents market is estimated to be valued at ~US$ 360 million by the end of 2019. Adoption of online and offline laundry services has been observed to be gathering visible traction over the recent past, which is likely to remain key factor boosting the sales of dryer vents.
- Prominently driven by the paradigm shift of the laundry industry, from manual process to automation, the global dryer vents market is projected to record a progressing CAGR of 3.7% during the period 2019-2029.
- North America accounts for ~50% revenue shares in dryer vents landscape, and continues to maintain the lead.
- Lucrative opportunities are likely to emerge in North America, underpinned by the strong presence of a large number of self-service laundry businesses in the region.
- The impact of ‘customization’ trend on the dryer vents market has been notable as it complements the desired functionality for residential and commercial systems, which will continue to open new avenues of growth for the stakeholders.
For more on the global dryer vents market, request for a report sample
While a majority of leading players in the dryer vents market are based in North America and Europe, they continue to emphasize stronger distribution networks across the countries in the Asia Pacific region, including China, Japan, and India.
The dryer vents market in North America and Europe shows a high level of consolidation, with leading players such as
- Defleco ,LLC
- Dundas Jafine Inc.
- Imperial Manufacturing Group, Inc.
- InOvate Technologies, Inc.
- M&M Manufacturing Company, Inc.
collectively accounting for ~30% revenue share. On the other side, the market in Latin America and Asia Pacific is operated by a large number of relatively small players. However, limited production capabilities and distribution networks of these players have restricted their significance at the global level.
In an effort to gain a competitive edge through versatile product offerings within a shorter timeframe, manufacturers are rigorously investing in R&D activities. Adoption of advanced injection molding processes has also been a trending strategy for the participants in dryer vents industry landscape. Hy-C Company, LLC offers ICC listed ‘Dryer Vent Made Easy (DVME)’ that completely eliminates the use of flex pipe and reduces the risk of dryer fires. In addition to diversify their product portfolios, a number of players in the dryer vents market are intensifying their focus on offering commercial as well as industry-specific installation and venting solutions.
Strategic acquisitions of the leading stakeholders in dryer vents market will also remain a key focus area for key market players. For instance, in 2017, MiTek Industries, Inc.’s M&M Manufacturing acquired Snappy Company, the US-based supplier of metal duct systems for the residential HVAC markets. Post this acquisition, both the companies declared that they are combining their manufacturing competencies and refocusing on their customer experience strategies. Moreover, the former has a strong distribution footprint, and continues to be the choice of customers for faster product delivery.
For an incisive outlook on the competitive scenario, get a sample of the report
Key Factors Shaping the Dryer Vents Market
- Dryer venting continues to gain traction as a viable system to speed up the drying of clothes while controlling the formation of lint. Continued urbanization, coupled with busier lifestyles of modern consumers, leads to a surge in the demand for service based businesses such as Laundromat, thereby creating high demand for dryer vents.
- Implementation of drop-off laundry and delivery services along with advances in dry cleaning methods, especially in dense urban areas where consumers want convenience, have been creating a niche business, that finds the application of dryer vents.
- With ~43 million units sold in 2018, dryer vent systems have become a paramount in households and commercial sector entities, such as hotels, hospitals, and dormitories. Developments in these sectors points to not only the increased demand for large-capacity dryers but also the critical need for assuring their longevity through effective venting of hot air.
- Rapid growth in the adoption of HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) systems, on the account of increasing infrastructural activities and rising disposable income of consumers, has been complementing the growth of dryer vents market.
- Rising awareness about the use of dryer vents and their cleaning methods to enable efficient airflow and reduce the danger of clothes dryer fires has also worked to the advantage of market stakeholders.
Key Challenges Faced by the Dryer Vents Market Players
- Several research studies show that house fires caused by dryers are far more common than generally believed, calling for the implementation of stringent regulations and standards for dryers and vents, with respect to their installation. Subsequently, the regulatory bodies have imposed strict policies that approve only specific designs of dryer vents, which continues to challenge the growth of market players.
- Growing preference for ventless dryers over vented variants along with rising instances of accumulation of lint in the dryer vents that could lead fire breakouts has added to the reluctance of adopting dryer vents.
Virtually Invisible Dryer Vents to Improve Aesthetic Appearance
As innovation spawns in the dyer vents space, market stakeholders are creating new vent designs that not only improve the functionalities but also allow to hide the vent. For instance, in 2019, Hide-a-Vent launched innovative vent designs, made of Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) plastic that can be easily mounted to exterior walls of any structure and camouflage the exterior vents with a customizable cover. Apart from the continuous illusion created by the vent cover and matching piece of sliding, innovative vent designs focus on a few other features as well, such as noise elimination and prevention of the pest or bird penetration.
Fact.MR’s new publication offers industry-based intelligence and comprehensive insights into the growth prospects of the dryer vents market. To carry out a detailed analysis on the dryer vents market for the period between 2019 and 2029, a two-step methodology and unique approach have been adopted by the analysts.
A thorough primary and secondary research have been conducted to provide compelling insights that can equip the stakeholders with necessary information to take critical decisions with clarity. The report on dryer vents market has also gone through a number of authentication procedures to ensure the reliability and uniqueness of the information provided in the report.
Fact.MR, in its new publication, offers a thorough analysis and growth perspective of the dryer vents market for the period, 2019-2029. The report analyzes drivers, restraints, trends, opportunities, and challenges in the dryer vents market. By assessing the market at both macroscopic and microscopic levels, Fact.MR’s study identifies the various aspects and nuances impacting the future development of the dryer vents market. In the report, readers can find a detailed taxonomy and comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape of the dryer vents market.
Chapter 1 - Executive Summary
The report begins with an executive summary that includes global outlook of the dryer vents market along with demand-supply side trends and viewpoints of the analysts.
Chapter 2 - Market Overview
This chapter of the report includes a brief introduction and concrete definition of the targeted product – dryer vents. The dryer vents market information has been segmented into six broader categories and presented in the form of a taxonomy table. The chapter also include the analysis of application scope and limitation of dryer vents.
Chapter 3 - Market Background
The chapter provides basic details of dryer vents market along with multiple sections explaining the global outlook on HVAC system market and clothes dryer market along with prominent laundry methods. It also includes relevance and impact of several forecast factors and supply chain analysis.
Chapter 4 - Key Indicators Assessment
Under the chapter, the report offers key indicator assessment of the market drivers, restraints, and opportunities to determine the potential growth prospects of the dryer vents market during the forecast period.
Chapter 5 - Global Dryer Vents Market Analysis & Forecast
The chapter covers historical statistics of the dryer vents market in terms of value (US$ million) and volume (‘000 units) for the period between 2014 and 2018, and their impact on the current and future statistics (2019-2029). In addition, it includes y-o-y growth analysis and absolute dollar opportunities of the dryer vents market.
Chapter 6 - Global Dryer Vents Market - Pricing Analysis
The chapter offers a global pricing analysis of the dryer vents market including regional pricing analysis by component type and pricing break-up followed by global average pricing analysis benchmark.
Chapter 7 - Global Dryer Vents Market Demand (US$ Mn) Analysis 2014-2018 and Forecast, 2019-2029
The chapter provides historical value of the dryer vents market for the period, 2014-2018. It is followed by current and future market value projections for the period between 2019 and 2029.
Chapter 8 - Global Dryer Vents Market Analysis 2014-2018 and Forecast 2019-2029, by Component Type
This chapter offers segment-wise analysis of dryer vents market based on component type. On the basis of component type, dryer vents market has been segmented into caps, hoods, duct, pipe & elbows, and other accessories.
Chapter 9 - Global Dryer Vents Market Analysis 2014-2018 and Forecast 2019-2029, by Product Type
In this chapter, the report offers a comprehensive segmental analysis of dryer vents market based on product type which includes rigid, semi rigid, and flexible.
Chapter 10 - Global Dryer Vents Market Analysis 2014-2018 and Forecast 2019-2029, by Material Type
The chapter provides market attractiveness analysis of the dryer vents market on the basis of material type. By material type, the market is classified into plastic, aluminum, and steel.
Chapter 11 - Global Dryer Vents Market Analysis 2014-2018 and Forecast 2019-2029, by End-Use
Segmental analysis of dryer vents market on the basis of end use include residential and commercial. Commercial segment is further classified into Laundromat, hotel, hospital, dormitory, and others.
Chapter 12. Global Dryer Vents Market Analysis 2014-2018 and Forecast 2019-2029, by Sales Channel
The chapter covers different sales channels of the dryer vents including direct sales, retail sales, and third party online. In addition to historical and current values, the chapter offers market attractiveness analysis by sales channel.
Chapter 13. Global Dryer Vents Market Analysis 2014-2018 and Forecast 2019-2029, by Region
In the chapter, the report tracks different dynamics and trend associated with each market segment across seven key geographical regions. It also provides revenue share comparison of individual regions considered in the study of dryer vents market.
Chapter 14 - North America Dryer Vents Market Analysis 2014-2018 and Forecast 2019-2029
The chapter covers key drivers, trends, opportunities and challenges prevailing in the dryer vents market in North America. It also provides all-inclusive insights into the current scenario of North America dryer vents market in the U.S. and Canada.
Chapter 15 - Latin America Dryer Vents Market Analysis 2014-2018 and Forecast 2019-2029
The chapter provides an accurate forecast of the dryer vents market in Latin America, and details exclusive insights into the regional market. Key countries assessed in the Latin America dryer vents market are Brazil, Mexico, and rest of Latin America.
Chapter 16 - Europe Dryer Vents Market Analysis 2014-2018 and Forecast 2019-2029
The chapter focuses on wide-ranging factors influencing the growth of dryer vents market in Europe. It also includes market share analysis and market attractiveness analysis on the basis of country, component type, product type, material type, end-use, and sales channel.
Chapter 17 - East Asia Dryer Vents Market Analysis 2014-2018 and Forecast 2019-2029
Under the chapter, the report focuses on the new developments and opportunities present in the East Asia dryer vents market. Detailed insights into market performance across different countries in East Asia are also provided in the chapter.
Chapter 18 - South Asia Dryer vents Market Analysis 2014-2018 and Forecast 2019-2029
The chapter provides multiple drivers, latest trends, and challenges in the dryer vents market in South Asia. Extensive analysis of all the key countries in the region as well as the present and future scenario of the dryer vents market in these countries have been provided in this chapter.
Chapter 19 - Oceania Dryer Vents Market Analysis 2014-2018 and Forecast 2019-2029
Under the chapter, readers can find an in-depth analysis of the market dynamics and trends in two different countries in Oceania including Australia and New Zealand.
Chapter 20 - Middle East & Africa Dryer Vents Market Analysis 2014-2018 and Forecast 2019-2029
The chapter covers important factors impacting the growth of the dryer vents market in Middle East & Africa (MEA). Pricing analysis, historical market size, volume trend analysis by market taxonomy, current market size, and volume forecast of the dryer vents market in the region have been provided in this chapter.
Chapter 21 - China Dryer Vents Market Analysis 2014-2018 and Forecast 2019-2029
In this chapter, the report focuses on several factors shaping the growth of the dryer vents market in China. Market share analysis and all-inclusive insights on performance of all key segments of dryer vents market in the countries have been detailed in this chapter.
Chapter 22 - India Dryer Vents Market Analysis 2014-2018 and Forecast 2019-2029
The chapter outlines the growth trails of dryer vents market in India on the basis of latest trends and opportunities prevailing in the country.
Chapter 23 - Competition Analysis
The chapter highlights a dashboard view of the competitive scenario of dryer vents market along with competition benchmark. It profiles multiple companies, wherein, description, product portfolio, key financial and development strategies, and regional presence of each key player in the dryer vents market have been mentioned.
Fact.MR offers custom research services that help clients to get specific research solutions
We are committed towards customer satisfaction and quality service.