- Global insulation blow-in machine market registered a value CAGR of 6.1% during the period between 2013 and 2017. Growing investment in thermal insulation and soundproofing in both residential and commercial building has fuelled sales of insulation blow-in machines.
- Worldwide sales of insulation blow-in machines closed in on revenues worth over US$ 247 million, and are estimated to record a Y-o-Y growth of 6.8% in 2019.
- North America will continue to be leading market for insulation blow-in machines, with revenues exceeding US$ 85 million in 2018. Insulation blow-in machine sales in the region are driven by the growing home improvement activities including insulation of attics spaces, wall cavities, and joist cavities.
- East Asia is expected to emerge as a high-growth market for insulation blow-in machines, backed by an increase in new construction activities in residential as well as commercial sectors.
What are the Key Growth Drivers of Insulation Blow-in Machine Market?
- Blow-in insulation is characterized by the use of materials with higher R-value (thermal resistance value) as compared to batt insulation and spray foam insulation, which makes insulation blow-in machines a preferred equipment for insulating attic floors and joist cavities. Several benefits including easy installation, low maintenance, minimal cost, and energy efficiency are highly likely to influence the sales of insulation blow-in machines.
- Adoption of thermal insulation and soundproofing materials has been increasingly growing in commercial buildings to improve energy consumption of buildings’ cooling and heating systems and to decrease sound intensity. This had led to surge in demand for insulation blow-in machine which operates the application of these materials. Prospects of insulation blow-in machine market is expected to remain promising, on the back of growing demand for HVAC (Heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems) for temperature-controlled living or working space.
- Blown-in insulation or loose-fill insulation materials including fiberglass, cellulose, and rock wool used in insulation blow-in machine are considered to be environment friendly as they are made from recycled waste materials such as newspaper, cardboard, wood, glass, and others. This is likely to remain a key growth influencer of the insulation blow-in machine market.
- With solid gains in house prices and aging infrastructure in various developed regions, consumers are focusing on making investments in home improvements and renovations, which in turn drives the demand for blown-in insulation to fill in existing walls and attics, thereby impacting the growth of insulation blow-in machine market.
Know More Details About the Report
What are the Key Challenges Faced by Insulation Blow-in Machine Market Players?
- Several regulatory bodies such as Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and North American Insulation Manufacturers Association (NAIMA) have established stringent regulations and limits for exposure of synthetic mineral fibers including fiberglass and mineral wool, as inhaling particles of these materials can lead to several health hazards such as respiratory disease and cancer. These threats may pose as a negative influence on the adoption of these materials, subsequently affecting the growth of insulation blow-in machine market.
- As insulation blow-in machines fail to come in one size that fits all applications, service providers across various regions are focusing on rental practices rather than buying a new equipment, which may restrict the sales growth of insulation blow-in machines.
Insulation Blow-In Machine Market – Competitive Landscape
- In April 2019, CertainTeed Corporation announced its acquisition of Norton Industries’ wood ceilings business to enhance the company’s wood ceilings and wall portfolios with a strong line of product that complement its custom wood designs from Decoustics. According to CertainTeed, the new acquisition will add to its innovation capabilities and increase presence in the high-growth architectural specialties ceilings market.
- In February 2019, Owens Corning, a leading player in the insulation blow-in machine market, introduced TruDefinition® Duration FLEX™ shingles, designed to deliver improved flexibility and superior performance in harsh weather conditions as compared to standard shingles. The new product features SureNail® Technology and is made with a proprietary blend of SBS polymer modified asphalt.
Meyer Contractor Solutions
In 1946, Meyer Contractor Solutions was established as a subsidiary business for General Blower, and is currently based in Libertyville, Illinois, United States. The company specializes in manufacturing of insulation blowing machines, dry bulk material processing equipment, dust collectors, pneumatic conveyors, and vacuum collection systems.
Avail customized purchase options for your needs
Insulation Technology Corporation (Intec)
Founded in 1977, Insulation Technology Corporation is based in Frederick, CO, United States, and develops custom equipment solution for manufacturers and end-users. The company is an industry leader in designing and developing innovative portable insulation blowing equipment.
US GreenFiber, LLC
Founded in 2000, US GreenFiber, LLC is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, with eight manufacturing plants located throughout the U.S. and Canada.
The company manufactures cellulose fiber insulation, fire, and sound products. It commits to being environmentally conscious company, using around 85% recycled material, low-energy manufacturing, and short-haul transportation.
An Adaptive Approach to Modern-day Research Needs
Krendl Machine Company
Established in 1958, Krendl Machine Company is headquartered in Delphos, Ohio, and its line of business includes manufacturing industrial machinery. The company specializes in producing insulation machines and fiber moving equipment, and has developed strong customer relationship across prominent regions.
Founded in 1979, Accu1Direct Inc. is based in East Longmeadow, Massachusetts, and offers a complete range of insulation and fireproofing equipment along with line of accessories for the insulation and fireproofing contractors. The company believes in simplifying and updating the component nature to offer the most reliable, efficient and affordable blowing equipment and accessories.
For detailed information on the competitive scenario of the insulation blow-in machine market, get a summary of the report.
Cellulose Remains Sought-after Material for Insulation Blow-in Machine
Cellulose will continue to remain top-selling material for insulation blow-in machines, upheld by its high recycled material content and improve safety for human contact. Cellulose sales for blown-in insulation surpassed a value of US$ 150 million, accounting for more than 60% revenue share of the insulation blow-in machine market in 2018.
According to the study, demand for portable insulation blow-in machine will remain robust in the residential sector, holding nearly 70% revenue share in the market. Portable insulation blow-in machine is gaining widespread popularity among homeowners and contractors for its easy handling and operation, amid a significant rise in DIY and home improvement activities.
Have a report related query? Speak to us directly
Scope of the Report
The Fact.MR study on insulation blow-in machine market provides industry-based intelligence and comprehensive insights into the global market. To carry out a detailed analysis on the growth of insulation blow-in machine market for the period, 2018-2028, a unique methodology and holistic approach have been adapted.
A thorough and extensive secondary research is followed by an in-depth primary research, to obtain valuable information regarding historical and current growth parameters of the insulation blow-in machine market.
In the secondary phase, trade journals, paid resources, company annual reports, press releases, and other publications were studies, while the primary research includes interviews of various industry and market experts to validate the acquired information.
A recently released Fact.MR report on insulation blow-in machine market offers an elaborate and exhaustive market forecast for the period, 2018-2028. Numerous dynamics influencing the insulation blow-in machine are identified and their degree of impact has been assessed and covered in the report.
Further, the report details both qualitative and quantitative analysis of the macroeconomic and industry-specific factors impacting insulation blow-in machine market growth.
The Fact.MR report also provides detailed insights into the competitive landscape of insulation blow-in machine market to direct its readers towards implementing and devising well-informed decisions.
Chapter 1 - Executive Summary
The report commences with an executive summary that provides multiple nodes and antinodes in the insulation blow-in machine market including demand-supply side trends, view-points of analysts, key market characteristics, and opportunity assessment.
Chapter 2 - Market Overview
Current scenario of the insulation blow-in machine market has been analyzed and briefly introduced in this chapter followed by a concrete definition of the targeted product – insulation blow-in machine. Various segments identified in the global market of insulation blow-in machine have been represented in the form of a taxonomy table.
Chapter 3 - Key Market Trends
The chapter focuses on various key trends shaping current outlook of the global insulation blow-in machine market. Some of the trends include preferences for efficient and portable insulation machines and surging HVAC demand in urban areas.
Chapter 4 - Market Background
An overview of the market is detailed in the chapter along with various sections focusing on the global outlook of industrial automation, HVAC insulation, insulation trade, and construction sector. The chapter also covers macroeconomic factors, forecast factors, PESTLE analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value analysis, and market dynamics.
Chapter 5 - Global Insulation Blow-In Machine Market Demand Volume (Units) Analysis 2013-2017 Forecast, 2018-2028
The chapter covers historical market value along with current and future market value projections. Y-o-Y growth trend analysis and absolute dollar opportunity analysis have also been provided in the chapter.
Chapter 6 - Global Insulation Blow-In Machine Market - Pricing Analysis
The chapter offers a global pricing analysis of the insulation blow-in machine market including average price of each product and average pricing breakup. The average price of all the product types has also been analyzed across seven key regions.
Chapter 7 - Global Insulation Blow-In Machine Market Demand (US$ Mn) Analysis 2013-2017and Forecast, 2018-2028
The chapter covers historical market value (2013-2017) along with current and future market value projections (2018-2028). Y-o-Y growth trend analysis and absolute dollar opportunity analysis have also been provided in the chapter.
Chapter 8 - Global Insulation Blow-In Machine Market Analysis 2013-2017 and Forecast 2018-2028, by Material Type
This chapter focuses on the segment-wise analysis of insulation blow-in machine market based on material type. On the basis of material type, the insulation blow-in machine market has been segmented into cellulose, fiberglass, rock wool, and minerals.
Chapter 9 - Global Insulation Blow-In Machine Market Analysis 2013-2017 and Forecast 2018-2028, by Power Type
In this chapter, the report offers an elaborate segmental analysis of insulation blow-in machine market based on power type, including gas, diesel, and electric.
Chapter 10 - Global Insulation Blow-In Machine Market Analysis 2013-2017 and Forecast 2018-2028, by Product Type
The chapter provides segment-wise analysis of insulation blow-in machine market based on product type. On the basis of product type, insulation blow-in machine market is segmented into fixed and portable.
Chapter 11 - Global Insulation Blow-In Machine Market Analysis 2013-2017 and Forecast 2018-2028, by Production Rate
Based on production rate, the insulation blow-in machine market is segmented into: Up to 500 lbs per hour, Between 500 lbs – 2,000 lbs per hour, and Over 2,000 lbs per hour.
Chapter 12 - Global Insulation Blow-In Machine Market Analysis 2013-2017 and Forecast 2018-2028, by Application
By application, the global insulation blow-in machine market has been segmented into commercial and residential. The Fact.MR report provides historical, current, and future market size along with volume analysis of insulation blow-in machine market by application.
Chapter 13 - Global Insulation Blow-In Machine Market Analysis 2013-2017 and Forecast 2018-2028, by Region
The chapter covers a thorough analysis and forecast of the insulation blow-in machine market for the historical period (2013-2017) and the forecast period (2018-2028). The report has categorized the insulation blow-in machine market into six key segments which include material type, operation type, product type, production rate, application, and region. Revenue, market share, and Y-o-Y growth comparison of all these segments have been included in the chapter.
Chapter 14 - North America Insulation blow-in machine Market Analysis and Forecast
The chapter offers the key opportunities and challenges in the insulation blow-in machine market in North America. It also includes insights into the market scenario in each country of North America.
Chapter 15 - Latin America Insulation blow-in machine Market Analysis and Forecast
The chapter details an accurate forecast of the insulation blow-in machine market in Latin America, and provides detailed information of regional market. Key countries analyzed in the Latin America insulation blow-in machine market include Argentina, Brazil, and rest of Latin America.
Chapter 16 - Europe Insulation blow-in machine Market Analysis and Forecast
The chapter covers an elaborate insights into the factors influencing the growth of insulation blow-in machine market in Europe. It also includes market share analysis on the basis of country, material type, operation type, product type, production rate, and application.
Chapter 17 - East Asia Insulation blow-in machine Market Analysis and Forecast
In this chapter, the report focuses on the novel developments and opportunities in the East Asia insulation blow-in machine market. Comprehensive insights into market performance in different countries across the region are also provided in the chapter.
Chapter 18 - South Asia Insulation blow-in machine Market Analysis and Forecast
The chapter provides drivers, latest trends, and challenges of the insulation blow-in machine market in South Asia. Country-wise analysis of all the key countries in the region along with current and future scenario of the insulation blow-in machine market in these countries have been detailed.
Chapter 19 - Oceania Insulation blow-in machine Market Analysis and Forecast
The chapter focuses on important factors influencing the growth of the insulation blow-in machine market in Oceania. Market value proportion analysis, pricing analysis, and detailed insights into performance of all market segments in the region have been included in this chapter.
Chapter 20 - Middle East & Africa Insulation blow-in machine Market Analysis and Forecast
The chapter provides comprehensive insights into the insulation blow-in machine market in the Middle East & Africa (MEA) including key drivers, recent trends, opportunities, and challenges in the region. It also offers current scenario of the insulation blow-in machine market in various countries across MEA.
Chapter 21 - Emerging Countries Insulation blow-in machine Market Analysis and Forecast
Under the chapter, the report focuses on various factors impacting the growth of the insulation blow-in machine market in emerging countries such as China, India, and Mexico. Market share analysis and all-inclusive insights on performance of all important market segments in these countries have been provided in this chapter.
Chapter 22 - Market Structure Analysis
Under the chapter, the report offers a dashboard view of the market share analysis of leading players in insulation blow-in machine market, along with structural analysis.
Chapter 23 - Competition Analysis
The chapter covers a detailed analysis on the competitive landscape of the insulation blow-in machine market. It offers company description, product offerings, key financials, strategies, and regional presence of each key player in the insulation blow-in machine market.
Need an Exclusive Report for your Unique Requirement?
- Related Reports -
The Rise of Intelligent Packaging
Personalized, Connected and Sustainable
- Our Clients -
- Evaluate How Fact.MR's Report Can Help. -
Is the market research conducted by Fact.MR?
Yes, the report has been compiled by expert analysts of Fact.MR, through a combination of primary and secondary research. To know more about how the research was conducted, you can speak to a research analyst.
What research methodology is followed by Fact.MR?
Fact.MR follows a methodology that encompasses the demand-side assessment of the market, and triangulates the same through a supply-side analysis. This methodology is based on the use of standard market structure, methods, and definitions.
What are the sources of secondary research?
Fact.MR conducts extensive secondary research through proprietary databases, paid databases, and information available in the public domain. We refer to industry associations, company press releases, annual reports, investor presentations, and research papers. More information about desk research is available upon request.
Who are the respondents for primary research?
Fact.MR speaks to stakeholders across the spectrum, including C-level executives, distributors, product manufacturers, and industry experts. For a full list of primary respondents, please reach out to us.
Is a sample of this report available for evaluation?
Yes, you can request a sample, and it will be sent to you through an email.