Insulation Flanges Market: Introduction
The key application of insulation flanges is to isolate cathode protection systems. These insulation flanges are equipped with plastic to provide insulation and prevent the flow of electric current, which helps in preventing electrolytic corrosion. These insulation flanges are mostly used in equipment or pipelines that contain fluids. Their key application is to minimize corrosion. Insulation flanges are installed at regular intervals in a pipeline.
Insulation flanges are economically viable for end users or customers and they increase the service life of an equipment by protecting it from getting corroded. In addition to that, insulation flanges reduce the downtime due to electrolysis, help to eliminate galvanic corrosion and cut the buildup of eddy current. These advantages will ensure that the insulation flanges market sees steady growth trend during the forecast period.
Insulation flanges are commonly deployed in every piping system as they can control and confine electrolytic corrosion. Insulation flanges are manufactured to meet the ANSI standards and directly increase the safety of pipelines and other industrial assets. Hence, insulation flanges are commonly used in industries, such as petrochemical, oil and gas (including refinery) and chemical industries.
Insulation Flanges Market: Market Dynamics
Insulation flanges are majorly deployed in hazardous environments to reduce sparking and prevent the flow of electrostatic charge. Manufacturers are creating insulation flanges from materials with high dielectric strength, less water immersion and chemical stability for use in refineries and chemical plants. These factors will make the global insulation flanges market to grow at a steady growth rate.
Insulation flanges are also deployed in oil and gas industry where these products are exposed to hydrocarbon emission, weathering and salt water. However, insulation flanges can withstand extreme weather conditions as they are manufactured using rugged materials. Such developments will make the global insulation flanges market witness stable growth during the forecast period.
Insulation Flanges Market: Market segmentation
The global insulation flanges market can be segmented by type, sealing elements and application.
On the basis of type, the global insulation flanges market is segmented into:
- Type F
- Type D
- Type E
- - Ring Type
On the basis of sealing elements, the global insulation flanges market is segmented into:
- Viton Seal
- Silicone Seal
- Nitrile (Buna) Seal
- Teflon Seal
On the basis of installation, the global insulation flanges market is segmented into:
- Steel pipes
- Stainless steel pipes
- Carbon steel pipe
- Copper steel pipe
On the basis of end use, the global insulation flanges market is segmented into:
- Petrochemical industry
- Oil and gas industry (incl. Refinery)
- Chemical industry
- Water and wastewater industry
Insulation Flanges Market: Regional Outlook
North America and Western Europe are the primary market places for the global insulation flanges market. The market in these regions are driven by refineries and offshore oil and gas applications which use insulation flanges. The Middle-East countries are investing more in water and waste water industry, which will drive the insulation flanges market as this industry is deploying such safety solutions. Such investments in this region will face a linear growth trend during the forecast period.
Investments in new chemical production projects in Asian countries will drive the global insulation flanges market during the forecast period. New production units in the Asian countries will support the European and US manufacturers to enhance their market presence. In addition to that, barriers to entry for such players in Asia is less and manufacturing of insulation flanges at competitive prices will drive the global insulation flanges market during the forecast period.
Insulation Flanges Market: Key Market Participants
Some of the key market participants in the global insulation flanges market are:
- Advance Products & Systems, Inc.
- Advantage Industrial Solutions, Inc.
- braun stahl pipe tec GmbH
- Drake Specialties
- EnPro Industries, Inc. (GPT, PSL Products GmbH)
- Flosil Group
- Fluid Sealing Products, Inc.
- Houston Manufacturing Specialty Co., Inc.
- James Walker
- Kehl Germany
- Klinger Limited.
- LSP Holding (UK) LTD
- Northtown Company
- Pipeline Products Specialty Company
This analytical research study imparts an all-inclusive assessment on the market, while propounding historical intelligence, actionable insights, and industry-validated & statistically-upheld market forecast. Verified and suitable set of assumptions and methodology has been leveraged for developing this comprehensive study. Information and analysis on key market segments incorporated in the report has been delivered in weighted chapters. A thorough analysis has been offered by the report on
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Market Segments
- Demand & Supply Trends
- Current Issues and Challenges
- Companies and Competitor Landscape
- Value Chain
Regional Segments Analyzed Include
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
Compilation of authentic and first-hand intelligence, insights offered in the report are based on quantitative and qualitative assessment by leading industry experts, and inputs from opinion leaders & industry participants around the value chain. Growth determinants, macroeconomic indicators, and parent market trends have been scrutinized and delivered, coupled with the market attractiveness for each market segment encompassed. Qualitative impact of growth influencers on the market segments across regions has also been mapped by the report.
Highlights from the Report
- Elaborated scenario of the parent market
- Transformations in the market dynamics
- Detailed segmentation of the target market
- Historical, current and forecast market size based on value and volume
- Latest industry developments and trends
- Competition landscape
- Strategies adopted by the market players and product developments made
- Potential and niche segments, along with their regional analysis
- Unbiased analysis on performance of the market
- Up-to-date and must-have intelligence for the market players to enhance and sustain their competitiveness
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Fact.MR
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development