Rising Demand for Contaminant Free Air in Food and Beverages Industry to Bolster Growth
Compressed air has found a wide range of applications in the F&B industry. Air from compressors is used in the automated sorting of products, cleaning of packaging containers, vacuuming sealing products and much more. However, food and beverages companies need to ensure that the air that is used in processing and packaging should not contain oil, water or any other contaminants. Introduction of such contaminants to food products promotes a habitable environment for microorganism growth. Food and beverages companies are employing various techniques post subjecting the products to compressed air in order to prevent the growth of any unwanted microorganisms. Oil-free compressors offer companies an alternative to do away with the additional processes and save on costs. F&B companies are recognizing these benefits and are gradually opting for oil-free compressors over normal compressors. The factor is anticipated to provide a significant boost to the oil-free compressor market.
Burgeoning Demand for Reducing Operational Costs in Industries to Boost Oil-free Compressor Market Growth
The use of oil-free compressors entails an array of benefits that helps manufacturers in cutting down the overall operational costs and saving energy. In addition to the elimination of collecting and disposition of oil condensate, oil-free compressors enable manufacturers to save energy by avoiding downstream filtration and frequent oil changes. Oil-free compressors also help in slashing manufacturing costs by eliminating the need to replace oil separator elements used in other compressors. Furthermore, the compressors reduce the risk of compressed pipeline fires and requires less maintenance as compared to other compressors. The benefits offered by oil-free compressors coupled with the imposition of strict environmental regulations are driving the growth of the oil-free compressor market around the world.
Prospering Pharmaceutical Industry to Fuel Demand
Air Compressors form the backbone of pharmaceutical manufacturing processes and have found applications in product drying, nitrogen generation, cleaning, and material handling. It is essential for manufacturers to ensure that the air used in these processes is contaminant-free. The presence of contaminants can cause production shutdowns, expensive product recalls, and manufacturing disruptions. Pharmaceutical companies have to strictly adhere to the guidelines issued by regulatory authorities. Failing to do so not only impacts a company financially but also hurts its reputation. The pharmaceuticals industry is estimated to witness substantial growth in the foreseeable future. In addition to the rising innovations in drug delivery systems, drug manufacturing and discovery has been continuously expanding at an exponential rate. Growing researches for finding treatments for rare diseases has further bolstered the pharmaceuticals market. Oil-free compressors aid pharmaceutical manufacturers in complying with the health and safety regulations laid down by regulatory authorities while saving substantial operational costs. Oil-free compressor’s utility coupled with its low operational and installation costs is helping it garner popularity in the pharmaceuticals business which, in turn, is bolstering the oil-free compressor market growth.
Leading Market Players Banking on Innovation to Promote Products
Numerous firms across pharmaceuticals, electronics, and F&B verticals are on the look-out for oil-free compressors that can provide sensitive compressed oil-free air. To capitalize on the pervasive trend, leading players in the oil-free compressor market are focusing on developing innovative products. In line with the same, Sullair, a key player in the oil-free compressor market, launched an oil-free compressor equipped with unique emission technology. The newly launched product uses FDA-approved PTFE as a coating to enhance air end life and increase the compressions resistance to corrosion. In addition to these features, the oil compressor is lightweight and require low maintenance. These factors are driving the widespread adoption of oil-free compressors across multiple manufacturing verticals. To capitalize on the growing demand for oil-free compressors with added features, oil-free compressor market players are banking on innovation to extend their profits.
Oil-free Compressor Market: Competitive Landscape
- To capitalize on the increasing demand for oil-free compressors in North America, Hitachi acquired Accudyne Industries along with its subsidiaries in 2017. With the acquisition, Hitachi plans to leverage Accudyne’s subsidiary Sullair’s oil-free compressor market presence in North America.
- With the Middle East economy recovering and rapid industrialization in the region the oil-free compressor market is expected to bolster. To capitalize on the trend, Saudi Arabia-based rental company Ejar Cranes & Equipment signed a $2 million deal with Doosan for 50 portable oil-free compressors.
- Mahle recently introduced the first-of-its-kind components in the oil-free compressor market, for designing of oil-free compressors. According to Mahle, the components will aid in the production of compressed air braking systems and will offer clean, oil-free compressed air flow.
Some of the leading players in the oil-free compressor market include:
- Atlas Copco
- Ingersoll Rand PLC
- Fs-Elliott Co., Llc,
- Bauer Compressor Inc
- Mehrer Josef Gmbh & Co. Kg.
- Gardner Denver
- General Electric
- Anest Iwata Motherson Limited
- Werther International Inc.
- Kaeser Kompressoren
- Quincy Compressor
- Chicago Pneumatic
- Ge Oil & Gas
Oil-free Compressor Market: Regional Outlook
The oil-free compressor market in Asia Pacific is expected to witness robust growth in the foreseeable future owing to the prospering economies and the rapid surge in the chemical, textiles, electronics, and F&B industries in the region. China and India are expected to be the forerunners of growth in the region. North America and Europe are expected to hold a significant share of the oil-free compressor market on the back of the increasing necessity to comply with environmental regulations. Brazil is estimated to be a key player in the growth of the oil-free compressor market in the Latin American region.
Oil-free Compressor Market: Segmentation
The global oil-free compressor market can be segmented on the basis of end-use industry, type, and geographical region.
On the basis of end-use industry, the oil-free compressor market can be segmented into:
- Chemical Industry
- Power Generation`
- Electrical & Electronics
- Steel Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Food and Beverages Industry
On the basis of type, the global oil-free compressor market can be segmented into:
- Piston Compressor
- Rotary Screw compressor
- Centrifugal Compressor
On the basis of geographical region, the oil-free compressor market can be segmented into:
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico)
- North America (Canada, USA)
- Middle East and Africa (S. Africa, GCC Countries, Northern Africa)
- South East Asia and Pacific (ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand, India)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Western Europe (U.K., Spain, France, Italy)
This analytical research study imparts an all-inclusive assessment on the oil-free compressor market, while propounding historical intelligence, actionable insights, and industry-validated & statistically-upheld market forecast. Verified and suitable set of assumptions and methodology has been leveraged for developing this comprehensive study. Information and analysis on key oil-free market segments incorporated in the report has been delivered in weighted chapters. A thorough analysis has been offered by the report on
- Oil-free Compressor Market Dynamics
- Oil-free Compressor Market Size
- Oil-free Compressor Market Segments
- Demand & Supply Trends
- Current Issues and Challenges
- Companies and Competitor Landscape
- Value Chain
Regional Segments Analyzed Include:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
Compilation of authentic and first-hand intelligence, insights offered in the report are based on quantitative and qualitative assessment by leading industry experts, and inputs from opinion leaders & industry participants around the value chain. Growth determinants, macroeconomic indicators, and parent market trends have been scrutinized and delivered, coupled with the market attractiveness for each market segment encompassed. Qualitative impact of growth influencers on the market segments across regions has also been mapped by the report.
Highlights of the Report:
- Elaborated scenario of the parent market
- Transformations in the oil-free compressor market dynamics
- Detailed segmentation of the target market
- Historical, current and forecast of oil-free compressor market size based on value and volume
- Latest industry developments and trends
- Competition landscape
- Strategies adopted by the market players and product developments made
- Potential and niche segments, along with their regional analysis
- Unbiased analysis on performance of the market
- Up-to-date and must-have intelligence for the market players to enhance and sustain their competitiveness
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development