Oil and Gas Gaskets Market: Introduction
Gaskets are sealing materials that are used to reduce and to maintain the leakage proof sealing in all operating conditions. The oil and gas gaskets are used in both onshore and offshore applications for reducing the leakage of both liquid and gaseous media and it is placed in between connecting flanges. The leakage of toxic and hazardous material due to failure of oil and gas gaskets can harm human and environment.
The advantages of oil and gas gaskets are their resistance to certain chemicals, acids, and to withstand extreme pressure and temperature. The advancement in corrosion resistance materials and the selection criteria for oil and gas gaskets plays a significant role in the anti-vibration. Further, the global oil and gas gaskets market is fragmented and the market is led by regional players apart from some leading players from western countries.
Oil and Gas Gaskets Market: Market Dynamics
The rising consumption of natural gas in the form compressed natural gas and liquefied natural gas in the global market is driving the global oil and gas gaskets market. The growing number of replacement of oil and gas gaskets in flanged connections will positively impact the adoption rate in oil and gas applications. Further the rising number of greenfield and brownfield pipeline projects have driven the global oil and gas gaskets market. The growing consumption and the rising transportation of oil and gas in downstream activities have positively impacted the need for oil and gas gaskets in the global market especially in Asian countries. The key challenge for the growth of oil and gas gaskets market is the regulations laid by European Union to start using automotive which is being run by electricity. Such regulations will directly impact the value chain thereby will affect the deployment of oil and gas gaskets market among the countries in European Union.
Oil and Gas Gaskets Market: Market segmentation
The global oil and gas gaskets market can be segmented into material type, type of media, application and end use.
On the basis of material type, the global oil and gas gaskets market is segmented into:
On the basis of type of media, the global oil and gas gaskets market is segmented into:
- Others (Corrosives, Boiler feed, Condensate etc.)
On the basis of application, the global oil and gas gaskets market is segmented into:
- Flange Joints and Connections
- Pressure Vessels
- Diesel Generators
- Heat Exchangers
- Manifold, Wellhead & Christmas Tree
On the basis of end use, the global oil and gas gaskets market is segmented into:
Oil and Gas Gaskets Market: Regional Outlook
The global oil and gas gaskets market in North America is expected to lead the global market and the growing number of new onshore oil and gas drilling wells is a key driving factor. Drilling new oil and gas wells and the installation of manifolds, Christmas tree or frac tree in countries such as the USA, Canada, China and Middle East will drive the global oil and gas gaskets market. The rising applications of shale gas and natural gas storage and supply in countries such as the US, China, Argentina, Canada, Iran, Russia and Nigeria have driven the global oil and gas gaskets market.
The developing economies such as India, China, and Brazil are expected to lead the sales and deployment of oil and gas gaskets in the forecast period. Currently, the composite based oil and gas gaskets are gaining more significance in the global market and it is due to long life cycle over the others. In addition to that, the projects related to storage terminals and facilities in Asian countries will enhance the adoption rate of oil and gas gaskets.
Oil and Gas Gaskets Market: Key Market Participants
Some of the key market participants in the global oil and gas gaskets market are:
- Banco Products (I) Ltd.
- ERIKS Group
- Flosil Group
- Freudenberg Oil & Gas Technologies
- GARLOCK FAMILY OF COMPANIES
- Grupo Industrial Kempchen Comdiflex S.A.
- Henry Gallacher Ltd.
- Karmsund Maritime Offshore Supply AS
- Klinger Limited
- Norton Gaskets Private Limited
- PAR Group
- RAM Gaskets
- William Johnston & Company Limited.
The oil and gas gaskets market research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the oil and gas gaskets market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The oil and gas gaskets market research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, material type, type of media, application and end use.
The oil and gas gaskets market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K., Spain, BENELUX, Nordics)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, CIS)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The oil and gas gaskets market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The oil and gas gaskets market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of company.
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development