ENT Devices Market
ENT Devices Market Analysis by Product Type (Diagnostic ENT Devices [Rigid Endoscopes, Robot Assisted Endoscope, Flexible Endoscopes] , Surgical ENT Devices [Otological Drill Burrs, ENT Hand Instruments, Sinus Dilation Devices], Hearing Aids, Hearing Implants, Nasal Splints), by Region - Global Forecast 2022-2032
ENT Devices Market Outlook
Global sales of ENT Devices market in 2021 was held at US$ 21.9 Bn. With 6.1%, the projected market growth during 2022 - 2032 is expected to be significantly higher than the historical growth. The absolute dollar opportunity for ENT Devices market will be witnessing US$ 18.5 Bn absolute $ opportunity.
Historical Data Available for
US$ Bn for Value;
Key Regions Covered
Key Countries Covered
Key Market Segments Covered;
Key Companies Profiled
Available upon Request
Key Points Covered in ENT Devices market Survey:
- Market Estimates and Forecasts (2017-2032
- Key Drivers and Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Market Share Analysis
- COVID-19 Impact on ENT Devices market and How to Navigate
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
Avail customized purchase options for your needs
Revenue of ENT Devices Market from 2017 to 2021 Compared to Demand Outlook for 2022 to 2032
As per the ENT Devices market research by Fact.MR - a market research and competitive intelligence provider, historically, from 2017 to 2021, market value of the ENT Devices markets increased at around 5.2% CAGR, wherein, countries such as the U.S., China, UK, Japan, and South Korea held significant share in the global market.
The advancement in technology including smart products like hearing aids and amplifiers that can be accessed through the mobile devices for enhanced tracking of mental health and hearing as well as for the optimized conversations over is projected to be key factor for future market growth. With the advent in next-generation integrated ear, nose, and throat devices error has been eliminated to a larger extent, thus providing impetus to the market growth. Owing to these factors, ENT devices market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% over the coming 10 years.
- ENT Devices market reached a valuation of US$ 21.9 Bn in 2021. Fact.MR estimates ENT Devices market revenue will grow 1.8X from 2022 to 2032, reaching nearly US$ 41.7 Bn in 2032.
- Among product types, Diagnostic ENT Devices held prominent share of nearly 30% in the ENT Devices market in 2021.
- Among regions, North America held nearly 40% share in the market. U.S. was the top country accounting for around 32% of global revenue.
What will be the Growth Prospects of ENT Devices Market?
The growing demand from senior citizens suffering from various ENT-related ailments has created a trend of greater demand for ENT devices in recent years. Demand for rigid and flexible endoscopes, hearing aids and implant devices, robotic-assisted endoscopes, and hearing screening devices has been very high for the diagnosis and treatment of ENT-related diseases. These diseases are more likely to occur among geriatric population, consequently leading to high demand of ENT devices.
In the report published by the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), around one-fifth of the geriatric population experience hearing difficulties; on the other hand, nearly 30% suffer from sore throat or tonsillitis at various times. The aging rate of the population is anticipated to rise from 9.3% in 2020 to approximately 16% by 2050. Adhering to the aging segment of the population will have a weakened immune system, prompting the creation of various chronic and ENT conditions.
The WHO (United Nations health organization) reports that there are approximately 72 million hearing aid users internationally, amounting to an estimated 20% hearing loss sufferers who might benefit from improved accessibility of hearing aids in developing countries. The rates are largely pertaining to the geriatric population. This data represents high growth prospects for ENT medical device manufacturers globally.
An Adaptive Approach to Modern-day Research Needs
Which Region is projected to Offer the Largest Opportunity for ENT Devices Market?
Asia Pacific is expected to be the frontrunner in terms of ENT devices market growth, during 2022 - 2032. The market in the region is projected to witness a CAGR of 7.1% during 2022 – 2032. Some of the key companies having manufacturing units at key locations in APAC have started to expand their production units to different locations to enhance their distribution capability. While this implies to a shift in diversification of global locations, it also promises a significant opportunity for ENT Devices market.
Which Country is Pivotal for Consistent Demand of ENT Devices?
U.S. dominated the global ENT devices market and is poised to reach USD$ 13 Bn valuation by 2032 Based on a report named “Ear, Nose, and Throat”, published by the United States National Library of Medicine, ENT-related diseases has potential for serious consequences if it is not treated in due time. The key diseases associated with ENT in the U.S. are Laryngeal cancer, Nasal disorders, Laryngitis, Pharyngitis. The growing consumer-buzz with respect to ENT-related diseases in the U.S., has been favoring the suppliers of ENT medical devices to make long strides in revenue.
Interested to Procure The Data
Why Diagnostic ENT Devices Captures Over one-third of the Market Revenue?
Diagnostic ENT devices is projected to account for 7.4% CAGR during (2022-2032). There are many diagnostic ENT devices available on the market that can be used to help assess the health of geriatric patients. One such device is the Nasopharyngoscope, which is used to visualize the nasal and pharyngeal passages. This device can help identify areas of inflammation, obstruction, or infection.
Another diagnostic tool for ENT disorders is the Tympanometer, which is used to measure tympanic membrane mobility and impedance. This instrument can help to diagnose middle ear effusion and Otitis Media. A third device that can be used to assess the health of geriatric patients is the Pneumotachograph, which is used to measure airflow and respiratory patterns. This instrument can help to detect respiratory problems such as asthma or pneumonia. By using these diagnostic devices, healthcare professionals can better assess and treat any health issues that may occur in geriatric patients.
What Factors are Pushing ENT Devices Demand on a Slow Track?
The awareness regarding ENT-related diseases is not very high in low-economy countries and the surge of ENT related diseases is not up to scale. The factors considering the constraints for industry players are lack of cost-effective production process which is essential for low-cost smart devices. Additional maintenance or replacement cost of ENT devices further stands as a burden for the users in countries with price-conscious consumers.
The ENT devices market is significantly competitive where a handful of players dominate the market. The key market players of the studied market comprise Medtronic, Acclarent, Demant A/S, Sonova, Ambu A/S., Pentax Medical, Karl Storz, Olympus Corporation, Richard Wolf Gmbh, Widex, Cochlear Ltd., Sivantos, Inc., Starkey Hearing Technologies, Gn Resound A/S, Rion Co., Ltd., Welch Allyn, Atos Medical AB, and Zsquare.
The recent development in ent devices markets are:
- In March 2022, Zsquare, a developer of high-performance, single-use endoscopes, has received US$ 15 Mn worth of equity financing from a joint venture investment group as the part of its soft-launch of its disruptor next-generation ENT endoscope. The soft-launch will take place following federal FDA approval anticipated in the third quarter of 2022.
- In Feb 2022, Medtronic plc announced the introduction of NuVentTM balloon, which the FDA approved for lasting treatment of chronic, obstructive Eustachian Tube Dysfunction. The NuVent balloon allows for speedy outpatient or in-office treatment.
- In September 2021, Acclarent announced the launch of its ENT technology, which uses AI to simplify surgical planning provide real-time feedback during ENT navigation procedures. Initially the system will be limited to the U.S. The new software package contains TruSeg and TruPath for use with the TruDi Navigation System and leverages a machine learning algorithm to provide reliable and efficient image guided preoperative planning and navigation for ENT procedures, such as endoscopic sinus surgery.
- In August 2021, Medtronic announced that it has reached an agreement to acquire Covidien's ENT devices business for $1.1 B in cash. The move is expected to help Medtronic expand its presence in the growing global market for ENT devices. The acquisition is also expected to provide Medtronic with a stronger product portfolio and increase its market share in key geographies.
Market Segments Covered in ENT Devices Industry Analysis
By Product Type :
- Diagnostic ENT Devices
- Rigid Endoscopes
- Flexible Endoscopes
- Robot Assisted Endoscope
- Hearing Screening Device
- Surgical ENT Devices
- Radiofrequency Handpieces
- Otological Drill Burrs
- ENT Hand Instruments
- Sinus Dilation Devices
- Nasal Packing Devices
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Implants
- Nasal Splints
- Diagnostic ENT Devices
By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- FAQs -
Need an Exclusive Report for your Unique Requirement?
- Related Reports -
Interventional ENT Devices Market is expected to grow positively during, 2018-2028. ENT hand instrum...
ENT Surgical Devices Market to register a CAGR of nearly 7% during the forecast period, 2021 to 2031...
ENT Cameras Market research report covers detailed information on Global ENT Cameras Market Size, Sh...