Non-Invasive Aesthetic Treatment Market
Non-Invasive Aesthetic Treatment Market Analysis by Procedure (Injectables, Skin Rejuvenation, Hair Removal, Nonsurgical Fat Reduction, Cellulite Treatment, Sclerotherapy), by End Use, by Region - Global Forecast 2022-2032
Non-Invasive Aesthetic Treatment Market Outlook
The market size of non-invasive aesthetic treatments was around US$ 53.3 Bn in 2021, and it is expected to grow with the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.5% for the period of 2022 to 2032.
In recent years, the growing interest in adult appearance has led to increased demand for non-invasive aesthetic treatments. Injectables are expected to be the highest revenue-generating segment, accounting for an absolute dollar opportunity of nearly US$ 149.7 Bn during 2022 – 2032.
Avail customized purchase options for your needs
Key Points Covered in Non-Invasive Aesthetic Treatment Market Survey :
- Market Estimates and Forecasts (2017-2032)
- Key Drivers and Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Market Share Analysis
- COVID-19 Impact on Non-Invasive Aesthetic Treatment Market and How to Navigate
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
Revenue of Non-Invasive Aesthetic Treatment Market from 2017 to 2021 Compared to Demand Outlook for 2022 to 2032
As per the Non-Invasive Aesthetic Treatment Market industry research by Fact.MR - a market research and competitive intelligence provider, historically, from 2017 to 2021, the market value of the Non-Invasive Aesthetic Treatment Market increased at around 14.4% CAGR,
The Non-Invasive Aesthetic Treatment Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 16.5% over the coming ten years.
- The Non-Invasive Aesthetic Treatment Market reached a valuation of US$ 53.3 Bn in 2021. Fact.MR estimates that Non-Invasive Aesthetic Treatment Market revenue will grow 5.3X from 2022 to 2032, reaching nearly US$ 281.2 Bn in 2032.
- Non-Invasive Aesthetic Treatment revenue through injectables will account for over 63.3% share in 2022, as the increase in demand for the injectable procedure is rising in various countries
- Skin rejuvenation command over 21% of the Non-Invasive Aesthetic Treatment revenue, however, revenue through other procedures is expected to grow with CAGR of 16.6% for 2022-2032
- In 2021, the Top 5 countries held a share of more than 48% in the Non-Invasive Aesthetic Treatment Market.
An Adaptive Approach to Modern-day Research Needs
Why Botox Injections Play a Major Role in the Growth of the Non-Invasive Aesthetic Treatment Market?
Botox injections are primarily used for the reduction of facial wrinkles. American Board of Cosmetic Surgery said that Botox injections are the most popular cosmetic procedure in the United States. In 2016, around 7 million people used Botox Injections. Increasing acceptance of Botox injections among cosmetology consumers, especially the elderly, is expected to drive the non-invasive cosmetology market during the forecast period. According to the report of American Society of Plastic Surgeons report, the use of Botox injections increased by approximately 84.5% in the United States during the 18 years from 2000 to 2018.
Those over 50 years of age represent an important revenue-generating demographic for non-invasive aesthetic treatment market. In particular, women of this age group consider fillers and injections containing Botox. According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) report, approximately 3.8 Mn minimally invasive cosmetic surgeries were performed by doctors in the United States in 2018 among people over the age of 55. This underscores the high growth prospects awaiting the national market.
Botox injections help block neurotransmitters that signal pain to the brain. Therefore, they are essential in reducing the frequency and extent of migraine headaches in patients. With the increasing number of cases of stress-induced migraine and swarm headaches, the growth of botulinum toxin injection procedures and Botox treatment is anticipated.
What is the share of North America in the Non-Invasive Aesthetic Treatment Market?
With more than 40%, North America held the largest share of global sales in 2021. The region will continue to maintain its leading position as demand for cosmetic surgery increases throughout the forecast period. According to the data, it was seen that the use of Botox injections in the North American Region grew by approximately 78% between 2017 and 2021. North America is expected to become remain vital for the market in the coming years. The revenue from other segments is also expected to grow at a significant rate,
- Collagen non-invasive aesthetic treatment market in North America is expected to grow with a CAGR of 17.8% for the forecast period.
- In 2021 the cellulite market had a market share of less than 1% but projected to grow with a CAGR of 18.1% during 2022-2032.
- The market for other procedures like hair removal is also projected to grow 5.1X from 2022 to 2032
Interested to Procure The Data
Which Country is the focus of the non-invasive aesthetic treatment market?
United States is the largest non-invasive treatment market in North America as well as globally. As per the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, the United States is a key market for non-invasive surgery. In addition, the increasing adoption of injectables is driving market growth significantly.
Growing awareness about the availability of different non-invasive aesthetic treatments, increased beauty awareness and high disposable income are major market drivers in the country. In addition, the presence of a reasonable number of efficient and experienced surgeons has contributed significantly to the increased acceptance of aesthetic treatment in the country. As per the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, there were about 7,000 plastic surgeons in the United States in 2019.
What is driving the Demand for Collagen Based Injectables?
The body of almost all animals contains Collagen, which is a protein; it is generally found in the skin, connective tissues and helps in cellular communication as well as the immune system of our body. The lack of collagen in the body leads to various problems such as ageing, dry skin, sagging skin and wrinkles. Bovine Collagen, which is found in animals, reciprocates the Collagen's properties found in the human body.
As people are getting awareness about the usage of collagen, the demand for cosmic surgery is surging at a significant rate, hence growing the Non-Aesthetic Treatment Market. During the projected period of 2022-2032, the various properties of collagen, such as quick wound healing and low or no side effects, are expected to increase the demand for the collagen segment The top five countries having the demand for collagen are the United States, Brazil, Italy and Mexico.
Why is the photorejuvenation market growing, and how is it a significant opportunity for the Non-Invasive Aesthetic Treatment Market?
The increased frequency of skin diseases directly contributes to the increasing demand for light rejuvenation devices and drives the market growth. In addition, increasing public awareness of non-invasive surgery, which has fewer side effects than other surgical procedures, has increased the acceptance of non-invasive light rejuvenation devices.
The cost-effectiveness of light rejuvenation for counterparts such as plastic surgery is one of the primary drivers of the market. In addition, light rejuvenation treatments require little or no downtime and cause few side effects compared to other skin treatments. In addition, growing inspiration for the young and attractive-looking elderly continues to drive the global light rejuvenation device market. Also, the minimal invasiveness of these procedures and the low cost of the methods compared to other subsequent surgeries. In addition, short turnaround times and minor side effects further drive market growth.
How did Covid-19 affect revenue from the non-invasive aesthetic treatment market?
The Covid-19 pandemic has had a huge impact across several industries. The cosmetics industry also suffered in which there is a close physical contact with customers. Practitioners expressed concern about the diminished interest of patients due to the significant reduction in income. The market is expected to experience a short period of negative growth. Companies are expected to address this by providing maximum support to their customers.
The socioeconomic position of the Middle Eastern countries had major impact due to advent of Covid-19. Furthermore, the lockdown has hampered non-emergency medical services in the region, which has harmed the aesthetic industries. Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates (UAE) which were becoming popular tourist destinations in the area. However, because they are reliant on foreign nations for resources, the aesthetic industry has suffered a setback and is anticipated to continue to do so in the coming years. During the forecast period, this is projected to have a negative impact on the non-invasive aesthetic treatment market.
Key players in the non-invasive aesthetic treatment market are focusing on growth strategies such as Improvement of existing technology, geographic expansion, product launch and product approval, to gain higher market share. Various development strategies help raise consumer awareness of new processes and products, such as product launches and collaborations.
The major players in the global non-invasive aesthetic treatment market are Allergan, Inc., Hologic Inc., Alma Lasers, Syneron Candela, Galderma S.A., Johnson & Johnson, Lumenis, Solta Medical, Cutera Inc., Revance Therapeutics Inc. and MerzPharma
- In September, 2021 Lumenis, completed the US $1 billion sale of its surgical division to Boston Scientific Corporation, a medical device manufacturer. Lumenis intends to refocus and accelerate planned investments to support the growth of its fast-growing Aesthetic and Vision businesses, with a focus on R&D, worldwide sales and marketing channels, and business development.
- In January 2021, Galderma launched Face for Change in partnership with The Skin Cancer Foundation and Dress for Success in the United States.
- In January 2021, The Frax Pro system was made available by Candela, a prominent worldwide medical aesthetic device manufacturer. It is a non-ablative fractional device which is FDA-approved and CE-marked Also it is the first to offer dual-depth skin resurfacing with both Frax 1550TM and the revolutionary Frax 1940TM applicators. The two modalities work on distinct layers of the skin, promoting the production of new collagen and showing smoother, brighter skin.
- In October 2020, Alma introduced its newest Alma Hybrid platform, which is aimed to investigate several options for using ablative, non-ablative, and thermal therapies on skin rejuvenation and scar revision, as well as assess their synergistic effects. As a result, the market is being fuelled by the availability of user-friendly, technologically improved non-invasive aesthetic treatment solutions.
Non-Invasive Aesthetic Treatment Market Report Scope
Historical Data Available for
US$ 53.3 Bn for Value
Key Regions Covered
North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and MEA
Key Countries Covered
United States, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, China, Japan, South Korea, India, Thailand, Indonesia, South Africa, Saudi Arabia and UAE
Key Market Segments Covered
Procedure, End Use, and Region
Key Companies Profiled
Available upon Request
Market Segments Covered in Non-Invasive Aesthetic Treatment Market Analysis
By Procedure :
- Botulinum Toxin
- Calcium Hydroxylapatite
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Polymer Filler
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Chemical Peel
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Hair Removal
- Nonsurgical Fat Reduction
- Cellulite Treatment
By End Use :
- Hospital/Surgery Center
- Traditional Spa
- HCP owned clinic
By Region :
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
- FAQs -
Need an Exclusive Report for your Unique Requirement?
- Related Reports -
Cervical Dystonia Treatment Market research report covers detailed information on Global Cervical Dy...
Alcoholic Liver Diseases Treatment Market research report covers detailed information on Global Alco...
Non-infectious Diarrhea Treatment Market research report covers detailed information on Global Non-i...