Polyamidoamines Market Analysis, By Form (Solid and Liquid), By Application, and Region - Market Insights 2023 to 2033
Analysis of Polyamidoamines Market Covering 30+ Countries Including Analysis of US, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Nordics, GCC countries, Japan, Korea and many more
Polyamidoamines Market Outlook (2023 to 2033)
Based on the analysis by Fact.MR, the global polyamidoamines market is estimated to be valued at US$ 329.8 million in 2023 and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% to reach US$ 596.2 million by the end of 2033.
Polyamidoamines are a group of polymers that exhibit the distinct features of excellent adhesion, great resistance to solvents and chemicals, outstanding wetting capabilities, and good chemical and thermal stability used in biomedical and industrial applications.
Polyamidoamines Market Size (2022A)
US$ 310.8 Million
Estimated Market Value (2023E)
US$ 329.8 Million
Forecasted Market Value (2033F)
US$ 596.2 Million
Global Market Growth Rate (2023-2033)
North America Market Share (2023)
South Asia and Oceania Market Growth Rate (2023-2033)
Key Companies Profiled
Don't Need a Global Report?
save 40%! on Country & Region specific reports
Historic and Future Pathway Analysis for the Polyamidoamines Market
Polyamidoamines, a type of polymer, is formed through the reaction of a diamine with a diacid or anhydride which results in a polyamide intermediate. This intermediate polyamide is then combined with a polyamine to create the final polymer. These polymers are employed in a wide range of industrial applications like coatings & ink formulation, adhesives, and biomedical applications like drug delivery, diagnostic kit, and personal care product formulation.Top of Form
- Short Term (2023-2026): The surging necessity for water-soluble polymers in the pharmaceutical industry is anticipated to drive market growth. It has been demonstrated that polyamidoamines is used as components in pharmaceutical formulations and in drug delivery systems, especially in developing economies.
- Medium Term (2026-2029): Augmenting demand for adhesives and coatings in various end-use industries, such as construction, automotive, and packaging, is likely to facilitate the growth of the polyamidoamines market. Polyamidoamines are widely used in adhesives and coatings due to their excellent adhesion properties and high-temperature resistance.
- Long Term (2029-2033): Heavy investments in research and development aimed at examining the possible uses of polyamidoamines in the biomedical industry which is likely to drive the market growth in a long run.
On the back of the aforementioned facts, the polyamidoamines market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period from 2023-2033, According to the Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider.
Market share analysis of polyamidoamines based on application and region is provided in a nutshell in the above image. Under the application segment, the biomedical sub-segment dominates with a 62.8% market share in 2023.
Market Dynamics Outlook
"Amplifying Malaria Cases Globally to Augment the Demand for Polyamidoamines”
Globally spreading infectious diseases is predicted to increase the demand for efficient and safe drug delivery systems as well as for systems that are specifically designed to deliver drugs to specific targets.
High bioactivity and bioavailability are characteristics of polyamidoamines used in biomedical applications. Due to their ability to efficiently encapsulate antimalarial medications, shield them from degradation, and deliver them to infected cells, they have been identified as a possible drug delivery system for the treatment of malaria. They can also be utilized to lessen toxicity and extend medication release.
- According to WHO estimates there were 247 million malaria cases worldwide in 2021, up from 245 million cases in 2020, in 84 malaria-endemic countries (including the territory of French Guiana). The majority of this rise was caused by nations in the WHO African Region.Top of Form
As a result, polyamidoamines in drug delivery systems for antimalarial medications are required as the number of malaria cases around the world rises, driving up polyamidoamines demand. This is likely to spur the market expansion for businesses that manufacture and distribute polyamidoamines, notably in the biomedical sector.
"Unavailability of Raw Materials Curtail Growth of the Polyamidoamines Market’’
The growth of the polyamidoamines market is significantly influenced by the availability of raw materials. The two major raw materials used to make polyamidoamines are ethylenediamine (EDA) and diacids such as adipic acid or sebacic acid. The manufacturing and cost of polyamidoamines can be significantly impacted by the cost and availability of certain basic materials.
- For instance, the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020 had an impact on the global supply of EDA, which led to production delays and increased prices for EDA and related goods. As a result, there were delays in polyamidoamine production.
These supply chain interruptions may have a big influence on the market expansion for polyamidoamines. They may result in price changes, delays in production, and reduced supply, all of which may restrict the market's expansion.
The unavailability of raw materials is likely to stumble the market growth trajectory of the polyamidoamines market.
More Insights, Lesser Cost (-50% off)
Insights on import/export production,
pricing analysis, and more – Only @ Fact.MR
What are the Factors Driving Polyamidoamines Demand Across India?
The growing construction industry in India is one of the key drivers of the polyamidoamines market in the country. Polyamidoamines are a type of polymer that is widely used in the construction industry for various applications, including adhesives, coatings, sealants, and composites.
India's construction industry is experiencing rapid growth due to a combination of factors, including government initiatives such as "Make in India" and "Smart Cities Mission," as well as increased investment in infrastructure development. This growth has led to an increase in demand for polyamidoamines as they are used in the manufacturing of various construction materials, such as epoxy coatings and adhesives.
Additionally, the growing population in India has led to an increased demand for housing, which has further boosted the construction industry. Polyamidoamines are also used in the production of flooring materials and protective coatings, which are essential components of residential and commercial construction projects.
Why China’s Polyamidoamines Market Is Flourishing?
China has a rapidly growing economy and is one of the prominent producers and consumers of coatings, which is a key application for polyamidoamines. The demand for polyamidoamines in China is driven by industries such as construction, automotive, and electronics.
China holds a significant market share for polyamidoamines due to its well-developed automotive manufacturing industries and the presence of a large number of coating and adhesive manufacturers. Presence of several end-use industries, including those in the construction, aerospace, and automotive sectors, is projected to propel market expansion in the country.
Why Do Biomedical Applications Have a Prominent Share in the Polyamidoamines Market?
Polyamidoamines have shown potential in drug delivery applications due to their unique properties such as biocompatibility and biodegradability, as well as the ability to form stable complexes with a wide range of drugs. Polyamidoamines can be used as carriers to improve the solubility, stability, and bioavailability of therapeutic compounds.
They are advantageous for use in controlled drug delivery systems because they can be employed to enhance medication targeting and release profiles. Polyplexes, which are complexes generated between the polyamidoamines and the drug molecule, are one method of employing polyamidoamines in drug administration.
Drug molecules can be shielded from deterioration and have a higher absorption rate by target cells due to polyplexes. Polyamidoamines are intriguing possibilities for use in medication delivery systems due to their special characteristics.
How is Liquid Polyamidoamines Popularity Driving the Market?
Liquid polyamidoamines are widely employed in construction applications such as flooring, waterproofing, and coatings due to their outstanding adhesive qualities and durability in harsh climatic conditions.
Given the outstanding durability and efficacy of liquid polyamidoamines in automotive coatings, as well as their high strength, adhesion, and resilience to extreme environmental conditions, these materials are employed in the automotive and aerospace industries.
Liquid polyamidoamine demand is also being driven by growing demand for eco-friendly coatings and adhesives because of their low VOC content and low toxicity in a variety of end-use sectors.
Know thy Competitors
Competitive landscape highlights only certain players
Complete list available upon request
Eminent Player’s Key Stratagems
To capture a sizable portion of the polyamidoamines industry, producers are pursuing an expansion and new product launch strategy. By working with other companies, research institutions, or technology suppliers, firms are utilizing their talents and expertise to create goods and increase their market reach. Heavy investments in research and development are one of the key strategies that players are adopting in the polyamidoamines market.
For instance :
- In April 2021, A new line of polyamidoamines, marketed under the trade name MCAM, was introduced by Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation for use in the industrial, automotive, and construction markets. The novel variety of polyamidoamines provides better adhesion, chemical resistance, and mechanical strength.
- In February 2021, for the automotive, maritime, and construction industries, BASF introduced a new line of polyamidoamines under the trade name Baxxodur. The brand-new collection of polyamidoamines provides better chemical resistance, quicker cure periods, and better adhesive characteristics.
- In December 2020, new line of polyamidoamines have been introduced by Solvay under the trade name Durazane for use in high-performance adhesives and coatings. Improved durability, abrasion resistance, and chemical resistance are all features of the new family of polyamidoamines.
Fact.MR has provided detailed information about the price points of key manufacturers of polyamidoamines positioned across regions, sales growth, production capacity, and speculative technological expansion, in the recently published report.
Segmentation of Polyamidoamines Industry Research
By Form :
By Application :
- Biomedical Applications
- Diagnostic Kit
- Drug Delivery
- Personal Care Products Formulation
- Coatings & Inks Formulation
- Adhesives Formulation
- Others (Putties, sealants, etc.)
- Biomedical Applications
By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
- Middle East & Africa
- FAQs -
The global polyamidoamines market is estimated to be valued at US$ 329.8 million in 2023.
The regions included in the polyamidoamines market study include North America, Latin America, Middle East & Africa, South Asia & Oceania, East Asia, and Europe.
Prominent players in the market are Dendritech, Inc., NanoSynthons LLC, and Huntsman International LLC, among others.
The market is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 596.2 million in 2033.
The historic growth rate of the polyamidoamines market was 5.7% from 2018-2022.