Magnesium Lactate Industry – Overview
Magnesium lactate, obtained from lactic acid, has been gaining popularity, which can be attributed to the myriad of benefits it provides to the human body. Sales of magnesium lactate have been gaining momentum on account of its abundance availability.
Magnesium lactate have been witnessing an uphill trend of adoption in industries such as agrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, dairy, and functional foods for yielding better quality to the food products and drugs. In addition to this, the dietary supplements including magnesium lactate are available over-the-counter as well as with prescription, which has only intensified their sale probabilities.
Magnesium Lactate Market – Novel Developments
Significant players operating in the magnesium lactate market include Corbion N.V., Jungbunzlauer Suisse AG, K+S Aktiengesellschaft, American Elements, PMP Fermentation Products, Inc., Lehmann&Voss&Co., Dr. Paul Lohmann Gmbh KG, Penta Manufacturing Co. LLC, Jost Chemical Co., Gadot Biochemical Industries Ltd., Magnesia Gmbh, and ISALTIS. Below are some of the novel developments proposed by players operating in the magnesium lactate market. The players have been entering into strategic mergers and acquisitions to pave their path of expansion and maximize their geographical outreach in the magnesium lactate market.
- In 2018, Macco Organiques acquired ISALTIS, a key player operating in the magnesium lactate market, with control over 75% of stakes in the company’s capital to become a global leader of high purity mineral salts, while accompanying ISALTIS towards expansion.
- Recently, Corbion N.V. completed the acquisition of Granotec do Brazil to employ sustainable growth strategy and enhance the customer experience. Granotec do Brazil will complement the Corbion’s capabilities by advancing its geographical footprints.
- K+S Aktiengesellschaft, a significant player in the magnesium lactate market, recently entered into a decade-long agreement with Kalium Lakes with an aim to secure the access to the first production of potassium sulfate in Australia.
- In 2018, Lehmann&Voss&Co. expanded its production capacity for LUVOCOM® high-performance compounds to ensure their future growth. Owing to the impressive level of acceptance of these compounds in China, a second compounding line will be installed in 2019, which will be able to accommodate customer-specific application facilities.
Magnesium Lactate Market – Dynamics
Magnesium Lactate as a Dietary Supplement is Gaining Traction
Potassium deficiency found among consumers, which leads to fatigue, loss of appetite, muscle weakness, diabetes, severe burns, and even heart failures have increased the importance of dietary supplements. As a result, consumers are gravitating towards various dietary supplements to ensure a balanced diet, which is predicted to significantly influence the size of the magnesium lactate market.
Growth of the magnesium lactate market is also upheld by the food and beverage industry, where the mineral salt is used as an acidity regulator and food additive. Owing to the increasing health consciousness among consumers, many restaurants and cafes have been experimenting with the healthy substitutes of food, which is anticipated to fuel the growth of magnesium lactate market in the forthcoming years.
Demand for Fortified Crops to Influence the Sales of Magnesium Lactate
Growing concerns pertaining to the degrading agricultural productivity have encouraged the government to increase the utilization of magnesium lactate for controlling malnutrition and hunger. This has promoted the use of macro and micro-nutrients, like magnesium lactate, to yield better quality of crops. Recommendations of WHO for the adoption of these fortified crops, on account of their underlying health benefits have only fueled their demand further, which is expected to deliver profitable growth opportunities to the magnesium lactate market.
China and India took a cue from the benefits of magnesium lactate and incorporated biotechnology to enhance the agricultural production. These trends are being imitated by the countries of the Middle East and Africa. In addition, the U.S. and Europe being the exporters of fortified flour are anticipated to drive steady growth to the magnesium lactate market.
Regional analysis for Magnesium Lactate Market includes
- North America Magnesium Lactate Market
- Latin America Magnesium Lactate Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Europe Magnesium Lactate Market
- EU – 4 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain)
- BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg)
- NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep., etc.)
- Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia Magnesium Lactate Market
- Japan Magnesium Lactate Market
- APEJ Magnesium Lactate Market
- Greater China
- S. Korea
- ASEAN Countries
- Rest of APEJ
- Middle East & Africa Magnesium Lactate Market
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The magnesium lactate report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The magnesium lactate report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and regions.
Brief Approach to Research
Our analysis will follow a modeling-based approach and triangulation methodology to estimate data covered in this magnesium lactate report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the applications, types, forms, and end uses of the product segments covered in the magnesium lactate study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target product segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data are collected at a regional level, consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate the overall market size.
Key Data Points Covered in the Report
Some of the key data points covered in our report include:
- An overview of the Magnesium Lactate including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the Magnesium Lactate and its potential
- Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges, and trends in the Magnesium Lactate market
- Detailed value chain analysis of the Magnesium Lactate market
- The cost structure of the products and segments covered in the study of the Magnesium Lactate market
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key product segments, regions and by major market participants in the Magnesium Lactate market
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports, and overall trade scenario
- Analysis of the market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants in Magnesium Lactate
- Competitive landscape of the market, including detailed profiles of the top players of Magnesium Lactate
This analytical research study imparts an all-inclusive assessment on the market, while propounding historical intelligence, actionable insights, and industry-validated & statistically-upheld market forecast. Verified and suitable set of assumptions and methodology has been leveraged for developing this comprehensive study. Information and analysis on key market segments incorporated in the report has been delivered in weighted chapters. A thorough analysis has been offered by the report on
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Market Segments
- Demand & Supply Trends
- Current Issues and Challenges
- Companies and Competitor Landscape
- Value Chain
Regional Segments Analyzed Include
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
Compilation of authentic and first-hand intelligence, insights offered in the report are based on quantitative and qualitative assessment by leading industry experts, and inputs from opinion leaders & industry participants around the value chain. Growth determinants, macroeconomic indicators, and parent market trends have been scrutinized and delivered, coupled with the market attractiveness for each market segment encompassed. Qualitative impact of growth influencers on the market segments across regions has also been mapped by the report.
Highlights from the Report
- Elaborated scenario of the parent market
- Transformations in the market dynamics
- Detailed segmentation of the target market
- Historical, current and forecast market size based on value and volume
- Latest industry developments and trends
- Competition landscape
- Strategies adopted by the market players and product developments made
- Potential and niche segments, along with their regional analysis
- Unbiased analysis on performance of the market
- Up-to-date and must-have intelligence for the market players to enhance and sustain their competitiveness
Fact.MR offers custom research services that help clients to get specific research solutions