Adoption of innovative technologies is gaining grip in the consumer electronics sector as smart devices provide features such as high flexibility and mobility. In this constantly changing technological world, the number of connected devices are growing significantly thereby increasing the level of smartness of things around humans. Devices such as smart vents are also gaining traction in the market. Smart vent is a ventilation system that open and closes based on the room temperature preferences of individuals. Smart vent provides users with monitoring of HVAC system by integration of temperature and pressure sensors in the vent. Through these sensors, the balance between the over-conditioned and under-conditioned rooms is maintained. The entire ventilation process can be controlled through a smartphone application where an individual can set schedules and specific room temperature. Smart vent devices are very compact and can be installed on floors, walls or ceilings in the house and can be controlled from anywhere, thus providing flexibility and ease of use to the smart vent end-users.
Burgeoning R&D in consumer electronics and technological advancements are the key trends in the market. Vendors in the smart vent market are highly focusing on innovating and integrating additional features in the smart vent devices in order to gain a competitive edge in the market.
Smart Vent Market: Drivers and Restraints
The smart vents are easy to maintain and provides features such as sound free operations and wireless communication. It also uses room temperature of individuals to provide enhanced comfort and is energy efficient. Such factors are driving the growth of the smart vent market. Smart vent also offers various health benefits by controlling the harmful gases and damp air generated inside the house, while saving much energy by heating and cooling only those rooms that an individual wants. These factors are further driving the growth of the smart vent market.
Smart device necessarily requires an internet connection for any communication. Also, in order to operate a smart vent, a standardized operating system is needed. Such factors hamper the adoption of the smart vent in the market.
Smart Vent Market: Segmentation
Smart vent market can be categorized on the basis application, operating system, and end-user. The section market analysis by application comprehensively analyzes the smart vent market on various applications for which the smart vents are used. The section market analysis by operating system comprehensively examines the smart vent market-based in the types of operating systems supported by smart vent mobile application. Every application provided by vendors has its compatibility standards. The section of the market analysis by end-users, comprehensively analyzes the smart vent market based on the users of smart vents. The deployment of the type and size of vent entirely depends on the end-users. Some vendors in the market only provide smart vent for residential use and vice versa.
Based on Application, the Smart Vent market is segmented into:
- Oil and Mist
Based on Operating System, the Smart Vent market is segmented into:
Based on end-users, the Smart Vent market is segmented into:
Smart Vent Market: Competitive Landscape
Examples of some of the key players operating in the Smart Vent market are Keen Home Inc., SmartVent LLC, Flair, Inc., Nest Labs, Inc., Smart Energy Solutions, San Mao Technology Co., Ltd., DCI Products, Rowan Dron Electrical, IPS Roofing, and Villara Corporation.
On the basis of geography, the Smart Vent market can be segmented across North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, China, SEA and other APAC, Japan, and Middle East & Africa. North America is expected to be a large market for the smart vent as a majority of the smart vent vendors such as Keen Home Inc., Flair, Inc., and SmartVent LLC are based in North America. The consumer electronics market in developing regions, such as APEJ, Latin America, and parts of Africa, is characterized by the emergence and growing popularity of connected devices in various smart home device segment including smart vent. Rising urbanization and evolving consumer lifestyle in countries in the above-mentioned regions are also likely to increase the scope of penetration of Smart Vents in these regions, in the near future.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
Global Smart Vent Market Segments
- Global Smart Vent Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2017
- Global Smart Vent Market Size & Forecast 2018 to 2028
- Supply & Demand Value Chain for Smart Vent Market
- Global Smart Vent Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in Smart Vent Market
- Smart Vent Technology
- Value Chain of Sales Performance Management solutions
- Global Smart Vent Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Global Smart Vent Market includes
- North America Smart Vent Market
- Latin America Smart Vent Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Smart Vent Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Smart Vent Market
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- SEA and Other APAC Smart Vent Market
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Japan Smart Vent Market
- China Smart Vent Market
- The Middle East and Africa Smart Vent Market
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development