Food Grade Glue Market Outlook
Food grade glue or food grade adhesive is used in the tools, supplies, and equipment for food production, food storage, or food preparation. Food grade glues are ideal for kitchen goods, packaging applications, production line equipment and for bonding food processing equipment due to their performance including process ability and compliance. Food grade glues are also used for paper wrapping, food packaging, or to seal cartons. Changing lifestyle is expected to increase the demand for convenience foods, which is expected to in turn upsurge the demand for food grade glues. The food industry has various segments, which is expected to contribute to the growth of the global food grade glue market with their rising demand. Increasing penetration of end-use applications such as packaging, lamination, and coating is expected to result in high demand in food grade glues.
Food Safety and a Healthy Working Environment Enhances Food Grade Adhesive Market
Health, product safety and sustainability have become the key aspects for both consumers and manufacturers. Proper food packaging is a big concern these days, owing to this the food grade glue market is growing. According to recent studies, there has been an increase in the demand for food grade glues. Food grade glues have many applications in the food industry with many beneficial features including excellent resistance to chemicals such as oils, boiling water, and many solvents, stream resistance, appropriate handling and many more. Robust demand for food grade adhesives over the past few years has been primarily driven by strong economic growth, increase in consciousness toward health in the consumers, and large population.
Global Food Grade Glue Market Key Players
Examples of some of the key players identified in the global nitrite market include Green Health, Permabond, Sil-Bond, Gordon Glass Co., Dow Consumer Solutions, Protective Coating, Glue Dots International, MBK Tape Solutions, Master Bond, Inc., Charter NEX Films, Princeton Keynes Group Inc., Anti-Seize Technology Industries, Inc., Epoxies Etc., Mitsui Chemicals America, Inc., Gluefast Co., Inc., Aqua Based Technologies, Covestro LLC, Accu-Bond Corp, Bostik, Heartland Adhesives, Soudal, and Henkel.
Global Food Grade Glue Market Segmentation
By End Use, the global food grade glue market is segmented into:
- Household (Retail)
- Food Service Provider
- Food Manufacturers
By Packaging, the global food grade glue market is segmented into:
By Distribution Channel (B2C), the global food grade glue market is segmented into:
- Specialty Stores
- Retail Stores
- Online Stores
By Region, the global food grade glue market is segmented into:
- North America
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia Pacific except Japan
- Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Food Grade Glue Global Market
In the past few years, an upsurge is observed in the global food grade glue market. The market is expected to grow significantly owing to the consumers increasing interest in packaged foods.
In 2016, Irplast a key vendor in the global food grade glue market launched adhesive food grade tape for fresh produce to meet specific demand from the fruit and vegetable market for a non-toxic and purposeful band for labelling and packaging specific portions of distinct produce. The solutions allow the manufacturers to label and group together fruit and vegetables such as bunches of carrots and bananas, and the producer’s brand and product details can be written on the tape.
In September 2015, Henkel another key player in the market offered a new food safe adhesive system for demanding flexible packaging applications. The new food safe adhesive system offered more value and convenience for retail and consumers while generating sustainable benefits by reducing food loss.
Opportunities for Food Grade Glue Participants
Extended shelf-life is one of the dominating trends in the food industry of today. Most of all, however, it has to keep the food safe and protect it from adverse environmental issues like light, pressure or contamination, owing to this the use of food grade adhesives is increasing by the day. In the past few years, the global food grade glue market has seen a significant hike. The potential for the growth of the food grade glue market is substantially high, owing to its diverse application in the food industry.
Brief Approach to Research
A modeling-based approach and triangulation methodology will be followed to estimate data covered in this report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the applications, types, forms, and end uses of the product segments included in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target product segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data are collected at a regional level, consolidated and synthesized at a global scale to estimate the overall market sizes.
Key Data Points Covered in the Report:
- An overview of the global Food Grade Glue market including background and advancement.
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the Food Grade Glue market and its potential.
- Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges, and trends.
- Detailed value chain analysis of the Food Grade Glue market.
- The cost structure of the Food Grade Glue and segments covered in the study.
- In-depth pricing analysis, by crucial Food Grade Glue segments, regions and by major market participants.
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports, and overall trade scenario.
- Analysis of the market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants.
- Competitive landscape of the market, including detailed profiles of the top players in this market.
This analytical research study imparts an all-inclusive assessment on the market, while propounding historical intelligence, actionable insights, and industry-validated & statistically-upheld market forecast. Verified and suitable set of assumptions and methodology has been leveraged for developing this comprehensive study. Information and analysis on key market segments incorporated in the report has been delivered in weighted chapters. A thorough analysis has been offered by the report on
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Market Segments
- Demand & Supply Trends
- Current Issues and Challenges
- Companies and Competitor Landscape
- Value Chain
Regional Segments Analyzed Include
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
Compilation of authentic and first-hand intelligence, insights offered in the report are based on quantitative and qualitative assessment by leading industry experts, and inputs from opinion leaders & industry participants around the value chain. Growth determinants, macroeconomic indicators, and parent market trends have been scrutinized and delivered, coupled with the market attractiveness for each market segment encompassed. Qualitative impact of growth influencers on the market segments across regions has also been mapped by the report.
Highlights from the Report
- Elaborated scenario of the parent market
- Transformations in the market dynamics
- Detailed segmentation of the target market
- Historical, current and forecast market size based on value and volume
- Latest industry developments and trends
- Competition landscape
- Strategies adopted by the market players and product developments made
- Potential and niche segments, along with their regional analysis
- Unbiased analysis on performance of the market
- Up-to-date and must-have intelligence for the market players to enhance and sustain their competitiveness
Fact.MR offers custom research services that help clients to get specific research solutions
We are committed towards customer satisfaction and quality service.