Low Moisture Food Market Overview
Low moisture food, commonly abbreviated as LMF, are food products that are uniformly low in moisture and are sometimes produced from higher moisture foods following several drying and dehydration processes. Since these food products are low in moisture they have a long shelf life. Examples of low moisture food include cereals, grains, confectionaries, powdered protein products, dried fruits and vegetables, seeds, spices, honey, nuts and nut-based product among others. An accomplished laboratory must perform several affirmation studies to indicate low moisture food proficiency. Although the activity of low moisture food products is appreciative, several issues related to food safety questions its reliability. It can be assumed that with the recent developments in pasteurization, the low moisture food market can be cultivated during the forecast period from 2018 to 2028.
Low Moisture Food Market Dynamics
Several preventive control rules associated with the Food & Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) is processing interventions that are crucial to ensure the microbial security of low moisture food products. Although various technologies exist today, low moisture food cover very limited market as of today. The low moisture food market has always been questionable due to the on-going environmental monitoring programs. It has been a common misconception that low moisture food including bakery products are considered to be safe and they do not support the growth of harmful pathogens. In fact, several pathogens, such as Salmonella, can survive adverse conditions. With the increasing global consumption of low moisture food and the increasing risk to human health from these products, several regulatory jurisdictions from around the world are forming guidelines for the industries on how to prevent and manage the potential risks low moisture food product contamination from microbial hazards. Such measures are raising question into the minds of the consumers and are not allowing the growth of low moisture food market.
Low Moisture Food Market Segmentation
The global low moisture food market can be segmented on the basis of application and region.
On the basis of application, the low moisture food market can be segmented into:
- Cereals and Grains
- Confectionaries and Snacks
- Dried Fruits and Vegetables
- Dried Protein Products
- Nuts and Nut Products
- Seeds for consumption
- Spices and dried aromatic herbs
On the basis of region, the low moisture food market can be segmented into:
- North America
- Latin America
- South & East Asia
- Oceanic countries
- Middle East & Africa
Low Moisture Food Market Regional Overview
The global low moisture food market is commanded by the United Sates followed by Japan but Asiatic countries such as China and India are expected to become the major market for low moisture food additives due to their contrasting eating habits. The current estimates of the current global low moisture food market size are varied due to the difficulties involved due to several industrial governing reasons. It can be predicted that all the known applications on low moisture food are currently out of Europe majorly in the USA and China following suit due to its varied population base.
Low Moisture Food Market Key Players
Some of the key players in the global low moisture food market are Cargill, Incorporated, Conagra Brands, Deibel Labs, General Mills Incorporated, Kraft Heinz Company, Leprino Foods Company, Mondelez International, National Dairy Council and PepsiCo Incorporated.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the low moisture food market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry validated market data. It also includes projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report of low moisture food market provides analysis and information according to the different market segments such as geographies, grade type, application and end-use industry.
The low moisture food market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends / Issues / Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S, Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Rest of Europe)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Rest of South Asia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- Oceanic (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Northern Africa, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Rest of MEA)
The low moisture food market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and competitive assessment industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report for low moisture food market provides an in depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of the low moisture food market.
- Changing market dynamics in the low moisture food market industry.
- In-depth low moisture food market segmentation.
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value.
- Recent industry trends and developments in the low moisture food market.
- Competitive landscape.
- Strategies of key players and products offered.
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth for the low moisture food market.
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development