Electro-Pneumatic Systems Market – An Overview
Electro-pneumatic systems are being extensively used in multiple areas of industrial low-cost automation, including production, chemical & packaging, pharmaceutical, and assembly. Electro-pneumatic systems integrate both pneumatic and electrical technologies into a single system, wherein the working medium is compressed air and the control/signal medium is electrical. In case of electro-pneumatic systems, multiple devices such as limit switches, PLCs, solenoid valves, and relays are used to interface pneumatic action with electric action. In the electrical side of an electro- pneumatic systems, the two most aspects to focus on are how to start or stop a process and how to analyze the system’s functionality.
Electro-pneumatic systems are being heavily relied upon owing to the myriad of benefits offered by them. Operational efficiency with minimum inconvenience associated continues to be one of the key benefits associated with electro-pneumatic systems and makes them the ideal choice over conventional systems. Electro-pneumatic systems is expected to witness exponential growth over the next decade and brim with new revenue-generating opportunities for the market players.
Electro-Pneumatic Systems Market- Novel Developments
Manufacturers in the electro-pneumatic systems market are focusing on new product launches to retain a competitive edge over other manufacturers and achieve organic growth. Moreover, the key players in the electro-pneumatic systems market are also channelizing their efforts toward mergers and acquisitions to prosper via combined expertise.
- In 2017, Spirax-Sarco Engineering plc- a leading player in the electro-pneumatic systems market- launched the world’s first ever ergonomically- designed electro-pneumatic valve positioner ‘EP500’. This product was launched by Spirax-Sarco as a one-of-its-kind type offering excellent accuracy and ‘better-than-the-rest’ reliability, along with some other additional benefits such as optimal calibration, uninterrupted operation, and ease of installation.
- In 2018, Emerson Electric Co. - a key player in the electro-pneumatic systems market- announced the acquisition of Aventics, a leading manufacturer of smart pneumatic components & systems. This acquisition was aimed at using expertise of Aventics to expand Emerson’s ability in terms of solving customer challenges in case of demanding packaging applications. Having one of the broadest portfolios of fluid control & pneumatic devices, Aventics also boosts Emerson’s ability vis-à-vis offering exceptional reliability, thereby helping end-users take their operational efficiencies a notch higher.
- In 2017, SMC Corporation- a leading manufacturer in the electro-pneumatic systems market- started the manufacture & assemble processes of pneumatic as well as electro-pneumatic panels at the company’s facilities located in Midrand.
Electro-Pneumatic Systems Market- Dynamics
Electro-Pneumatic Systems Market- Rise of Automation & Industry 4.0 to Boost Growth
Rise of automation and Industry 4.0 is likely to bring huge transformations into the fore, including faster and flexible operations, reduced downtime, and minimum costs. The evolution of automation technologies and industry 4.0 will also foster growth of industrial ecosystems and modify the overall industrial work process.
Adoption of electro-pneumatic systems will reach new heights in line with the rise of industrial automation, creating new opportunities for growth of electro-pneumatic systems market. There is no surprise that proliferation of automation technologies across industrial units will entail use of advanced systems and devices, including electro-pneumatic systems. Various types of electro-pneumatic systems, including valves and positioners, cylinders, actuators, suction cups, pressure switches, and others are deployed for multimodal uses. Use of electro-pneumatic systems in the context of industrial automation is primarily driven by multiple benefits, including improved cycle times, reduced maintenance, enhanced safety, and unmatched energy efficiency.
Electro-Pneumatic Systems Market- Manufacturers Focus on Extended Technical Support to Win Custom Loyalty
Companies operating in the electro-pneumatic systems are focusing on value-added offerings and design optimization to attain a competitive edge over their rivals. Manufacturers of electro-pneumatic systems are entering into strategic alliances with other manufacturers, OEMs, and end-users to optimize three crucial aspects- maintenance, implementation, and deployment.
Manufacturers are vying to create seamless integration between the designing, testing, and maintaining electro-pneumatic systems along with extended technical support to aid their clients boost efficiency and productivity. Manufacturers in the electro-pneumatic systems market are also focused on offering cost-effective products with the high quality features best-suited to the end-user needs and requirements.
Electro-Pneumatic Systems Market- Automotive to Continue as a Significant End-User for Manufacturers
The ever-evolving automotive industry sustains high demand for a comprehensive line of electro-pneumatic systems to meet as well as exceed new requirements. Automakers across the globe are seeking robust and effective electro-pneumatic systems for impeccable operations, production ramp-up, and enhanced capabilities amid challenging environments.
In line with the aforementioned, manufacturers operating in the electro- pneumatic systems are analyzing end-user needs in detail and incorporate the same into their production agendas. Moreover, manufacturers of electro-pneumatic systems are also investing a significant amount of time in understanding the needs of automotive industry and finding ways to maximize performance and minimize downtime & energy costs.
Electro-Pneumatic Systems Market- Segmentation
By product type, the electro-pneumatic systems market has been segmented into
- Brake systems
- Suction Cups
- Pressure Switches
By end use industries, the electro-pneumatic systems market has been segmented into
- Oil & Gas
- Energy & Power
- Construction & Mining
The report on electro-pneumatic systems market offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the electro-pneumatic systems market report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report on electro-pneumatic systems market serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the electro-pneumatic systems market, including but not limited to: regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study on electro-pneumatic systems market is a source of reliable data on:
- Electro-pneumatic systems market segments and sub-segments
- Trends and dynamics of electro-pneumatic systems market
- Supply and demand
- Electro-pneumatic systems market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges in electro-pneumatic systems market
- Competitive landscape of electro-pneumatic systems market
- Technological breakthroughs in electro-pneumatic systems market
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis of the electro-pneumatic systems market
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report on electro-pneumatic systems market has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report on electro-pneumatic systems market also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the electro-pneumatic systems market research study. By doing so, the report on electro-pneumatic systems market projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis of electro-pneumatic systems market, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics of electro-pneumatic systems market
- Market segmentation of electro-pneumatic systems market up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the electro-pneumatic systems market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments in electro-pneumatic systems market
- Market shares and strategies of key players in the electro-pneumatic systems market
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets in the electro-pneumatic systems market
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the electro-pneumatic systems market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in Fact.MR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
Fact.MR offers custom research services that help clients to get specific research solutions
We are committed towards customer satisfaction and quality service.