- The construction lubricants market reflected moderate growth at a CAGR of over 3% during 2013-2017. The growing demand for construction lubricants can be attributed to the resurgence in construction activities and infrastructure development projects in emerging economies.
- Backhoe loaders account for a significant share of the construction lubricants sales, as they entail high fleet maintenance in comparison to other construction equipment.
- East Asia will continue to lead the construction lubricants industry, given that the region is the home to several emerging economies that have high-focus on infrastructure development.
- South Asia is likely to emerge as a high growth market for construction lubricants, as governments across the key South Asian countries continue to play a pivotal role in boosting the construction & infrastructure landscape.
What are the Key Growth Drivers of Construction Lubricants Market?
- The global construction industry is set for massive growth in the forthcoming years, on account of underlying factors such as urbanization and economic recovery worldwide. This unprecedented growth in the global construction industry is expected to accelerate the adoption of construction lubricants.
- Increasing focus on infrastructure development across developed as well as developing economies is paving lucrative avenues for the construction equipment manufacturers, in turn creating potential growth opportunities for key players in construction lubricants market.
- Proliferation of construction equipment & machinery OEMs across the key regions is estimated to underpin demand for construction lubricants.
- Increasing focus on performance optimization of construction equipment is foreseen to fuel robust investments in the industry. This will create high demand for construction lubricants, as demand for high-quality specialty solutions to serve sophisticated varieties of construction equipment & machinery gains traction.
Know More Details About the Report
What are the Key Challenges Faced by Stakeholders of the Construction Lubricants Market?
- Fluctuations in crude oil prices remain one of the key challenges in the construction lubricants market. Construction lubricants are basically petrochemical products manufactured from Brent crude oil. Increasing prices of crude oil results in volatility of the raw material prices, thereby creating significant challenges for the manufacturers in the construction lubricants market.
- Regulations that ensure safety and quality of construction lubricants are likely to create challenges for the unorganized players who commercialize their non-compliant products. While this continues to be a challenge for the unorganized market players, it turns out to be beneficial for the organized companies selling authentic products in the construction lubricants market.
Construction Lubricants Market - Notable Developments
- In 2018, Shell Lubricants announced the launch of ‘Shell LubeChat’, the very-first AI-driven chatbot tool for the B2B customers. Shell LubeChat refers to an online chat robot that has been designed to provide the users with easy and real-time access to technical services, product support, and data pertaining to lubricant varieties. Sensing the fact that customers and distributors lie at the heart of the company’s business, Shell introduced this chatbot to boost customer-brand interaction and repeated sales.
- In 2018, FUCHS Group – a key player in the construction lubricants market- inaugurated a new purpose-built plant in Beresfield, in an attempt to attain a production ramp-up, wherein this new production plant will help to boost the local production capacities. Realization of the importance of having a robust local infrastructure capable of handling the regional demands, the company is investing in this new plant to offer instant yet effective services to the regional customer bases.
- In 2018, PJSC Lukoil- a leading player in the construction lubricants market- signed a definitive supply agreement with XCMG Russia- a subsidiary of the Xuzhou Construction Machinery Group (XCMG), China. According to the terms and conditions of this particular agreement, LUKOIL will be supplying hydraulic oil, grease, auto chemicals, and motor oil to be used for the construction equipment of XCMG. This is a strategic partnership with the end-user that is highly likely to boost Lukoil’s long-term profitability.
Key players operating in the construction lubricants market include BP plc, Indian Oil Corporation, TOTAL S.A., Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd., PetroChina Company Limited, Berg Chilling Systems Inc., Chevron Corporation, and Eni S.p.A.
Avail customized purchase options for your needs
Gains Complemented by Rising Demand for Performance Reinforcement of Construction Equipment & Machinery
Construction equipment and machinery operate amid one of the harshest and challenging conditions. Achieving optimal performance without any additional operating costs incurred continues to be a key concern for construction companies worldwide.
Apart from the extra-heavy loads and challenging working conditions, demand for cost-efficient and high-performance equipment is further adding to the overall pressure on the industry players. These aspects offer credence to construction lubricants as one of the essential investments for performance reinforcement of construction equipment and machinery.
Construction lubricants are being extensively used for various types of construction machinery, including excavators, backhoe loaders, loaders, bulldozers, graders, and others.
Ramifications of inadequate lubrication of construction equipment are huge and expensive, which, in turn, is one among the key reasons compelling construction companies to invest in high-quality construction lubricants.
An Adaptive Approach to Modern-day Research Needs
Construction Lubricants Market – Research Methodology
The Fact.MR report on construction lubricants market offers key insights and intelligence for the market players to boost their sustenance in the global construction lubricants market space.
The research report on construction lubricants market offers an in-depth assessment of the construction lubricants market and its behavior over the assessment timeline, along with an all-inclusive segmentation. The research report on construction lubricants market has been backed by a rigorous research methodology that comprises of two phases- primary and secondary research.
The primary phase in the research methodology employed for construction lubricants market report includes interactions and discussions with the industry players, leaders, and expert regarding opportunities in the construction lubricants market space.
In the secondary phase of the research methodology employed for construction lubricants market report, various credible sources, such as press releases, trade journals, annual reports of companies, white papers, and others. All the information obtained for construction lubricants market report are cross-evaluated by the industry experts to avoid the occurrence of any inconvenience.
Chapter 1- Executive Summary
This chapter in the construction lubricants market report offers a brief market and analysis summary, wherein the report highlights and key points are mentioned. Moreover, this chapter in the construction lubricants market report also talks about the mega trends in the construction lubricants market along with a detailed opportunity assessment and a proprietary wheel of fortune.
At the end, this chapter in the construction lubricants market offers a fact.mr view point section, wherein a diligent compilation of expert recommendations from Fact.MR is presented in a meticulous way.
Chapter 2- Market Overview
This chapter in the construction lubricants market report offers a quick introduction to the market definition, along with a product definition of ‘Construction Lubricants’. This chapter gives an idea about the scope of the report along with the report taxonomy, wherein the market is segmented on the basis of various aspects.
Chapter 3- Market Dynamics
This chapter in the Construction Lubricants market enunciates on macro-economic factors influencing demand for Construction Lubricants during the forecast period.
Key drivers, trends, opportunities, and challenges in the global construction lubricants marketplace have been analyzed and discussed in detail, which, in turn, are highly conducive to growth of construction lubricants market.
Moreover, this chapter in construction lubricants market report also sheds light on forecast factors and relevance of their impact on growth of construction lubricants market along with an exhaustive coverage of the overall supply chain analysis.
Chapter 4- Construction Lubricants Market - Price Point Analysis
This chapter in the construction lubricants market report gives an in-depth assessment of the price point assessment by application. Moreover, this chapter also offers insights on factors affecting the pricing paradigms in the construction lubricants market.
Chapter 5- Construction Lubricants Market Analysis and Forecast
This chapter in the construction lubricants market report offers a comprehensive analysis of the construction lubricants market analysis and forecast by application, by base oil, by formulation type, by equipment type, and by sales channel. This chapter unveils both value as well as volume forecast along with a Y-O-Y growth comparison.
Chapter 6- North America Construction Lubricants Market Analysis and Forecast
This chapter in the construction lubricants market report sheds light on the North American construction lubricants market analysis and forecast, notably across the key countries such as the US and Canada. The representation is both in the form of value as well as volume, in combination with the dynamics impacting growth of this regional market.
Chapter 7- Latin America Construction Lubricants Market Analysis and Forecast
This chapter in the construction lubricants market report enunciates on the growth of Latin American construction lubricants market during the forecast period. Moreover, this chapter in the construction lubricants market report also offers a quick overview of the key trends shaping the regional market growth.
Chapter 8- Europe Construction Lubricants Market Analysis and Forecast
This chapter in the construction lubricants market report is based on the European construction lubricants market along with regional drivers and trends influencing the regional market growth. Moreover, the market growth and forecast has been presented both in the form of value and volume for in-depth understanding of the readers.
Chapter 9- South Asia Construction Lubricants Market Analysis and Forecast
This chapter sheds light on the South Asian construction lubricants market, along with detailed analysis of the demand for construction lubricants across key countries. This chapter in the South Asian construction lubricants market will also demonstrate key trends shaping the growth of this regional market.
Chapter 10- East Asia Construction Lubricants Market Analysis and Forecast
This chapter in the construction lubricants market will give details about the East Asia construction lubricants market along with detailed analysis on demand across key East Asian countries. Moreover, this chapter in the construction lubricants market report also talks about the key trends shaping growth of this regional construction lubricants market.
Chapter 11- Oceania Construction Lubricants Market Analysis and Forecast
This chapter in the construction lubricants market report talks about market behavior across key countries in the Oceania region. In addition, this chapter also talks about the regional trends having deep-rooted influences on the regional market growth.
Chapter 12- MEA Construction Lubricants Market Analysis and Forecast
This chapter in the construction lubricants market report gives a detailed analysis of the MEA construction lubricants market along with key factors driving the regional market growth.
Chapter 13- Competitive Assessment
The chapter on competitive assessment offers a quick dashboard view, wherein key companies operating in the construction lubricants market are profiled. In addition, the structure of construction lubricants market has also been illustrated in detail in this chapter.
Chapter 14- Company Profiles
This chapter features the key profiles of all the companies operating in the construction lubricants market. The key profiles offer incisive insights on product overview, regional presence, key financials, and SWOT analysis of these key players operating in construction lubricants market space.
Need an Exclusive Report for your Unique Requirement?
- Related Reports -
The Rise of Intelligent Packaging
Personalized, Connected and Sustainable
- Our Clients -
- Evaluate How Fact.MR's Report Can Help. -
Is the market research conducted by Fact.MR?
Yes, the report has been compiled by expert analysts of Fact.MR, through a combination of primary and secondary research. To know more about how the research was conducted, you can speak to a research analyst.
What research methodology is followed by Fact.MR?
Fact.MR follows a methodology that encompasses the demand-side assessment of the market, and triangulates the same through a supply-side analysis. This methodology is based on the use of standard market structure, methods, and definitions.
What are the sources of secondary research?
Fact.MR conducts extensive secondary research through proprietary databases, paid databases, and information available in the public domain. We refer to industry associations, company press releases, annual reports, investor presentations, and research papers. More information about desk research is available upon request.
Who are the respondents for primary research?
Fact.MR speaks to stakeholders across the spectrum, including C-level executives, distributors, product manufacturers, and industry experts. For a full list of primary respondents, please reach out to us.
Is a sample of this report available for evaluation?
Yes, you can request a sample, and it will be sent to you through an email.