Autonomous Material Handling Equipment Market: Introduction
Autonomous material handling equipment are motorized equipment primarily used for independent lifting, movement and placement of discrete loads throughout a facility or manufacturing unit. Various type of autonomous material handling equipment are available for different tasks such the automated guided vehicles (AGVs). The importance of autonomous material handling equipment is growing exponentially among industries such as aerospace, logistic, automotive, etc., as managing the manufacturing plant or warehouse has become an essential operation to look for. Moreover, autonomous material handling involves, managing the storage and movement of good & products in the warehouse or manufacturing plant. Autonomous material handling increases the productivity by improving the logistics in the manufacturing plant. Autonomous material handling equipment are programmed with security & safety and are also installed with cameras, lasers, and other sensors that allow them to safely operate within the industry, plant or company. Increased safety leads to reduce cost and operational downtime, which is expected to increase the productivity of many operations.
Autonomous Material Handling Equipment Market: Dynamics
Autonomous material handling equipment is an electric equipment that don’t emit contaminant and toxic gases which are harmful for environment. Government in several countries is anticipated to revise urban mobility plans and promote the adoption of green solution. This factor is expected to fuel the demand for automatic guided vehicles and positively effect on the growth of autonomous material handling equipment market. Moreover, the cost of fuel or fuel efficiency is a significant concern for any industry. If the cost of the fuel is increased or fuel efficiency is decreased, transportation cost of the goods is also increased which directly impact the cost of the products. That’s why fuel efficiency plays a vital role in fueling the growth of autonomous material handling equipment market.
Material handling solutions is become a prime importance in current industries to transport/distribute materials with higher accuracy & efficiency. Inventory management in the medium and large scale enterprises has increased the demand of autonomous material handling equipment as it supervises the flow of goods from manufacturer to warehouses.
Autonomous Material Handling Equipment Market: Segmentation
Autonomous Material Handling Equipment Market can be segmented on the basis of Product type, application and End Use.
On the basis of Product type, Autonomous Material Handling Equipment market can be segmented into:
- Automated Storage and Retrieval System (AS/RS)
- Fixed-Aisle Unit-Load AS/RS Cranes
- Movable-Aisle Unit-Load AS/RS Cranes
- Mini-Load AS/RS
- Carousel-based AS/RS
- Vertical Lift Module (VLM)
- Automated Guided Vehicles
- Unit Load Carrier
- Pallet Truck
- Assembly line Vehicle
- Tow Vehicle
- Forklift Truck
- Light load Transporters
- Sortation System
On the basis of Application, Autonomous Material Handling Equipment market can be segmented into:
- Waste Handling
On the basis of End Use, Autonomous Material Handling Equipment market can be segmented into:
- Food & Beverage
Autonomous Material Handling Equipment Market: Regional Overview
Growth of urbanization and industrialization has placed the autonomous material handling equipment market at very good position across the developed regions such as North America and Western Europe. Increasing demand for automatic solution in the logistic industry in the emerging countries due to the growth of automation and related technologies is anticipated to fuel the demand of autonomous material handling equipment market. Asia Pacific is expected to hold significant share in the global autonomous material handling equipment market due to the increasing industry automation. In Asia Pacific, China is expected to dominate the market over the forecast period. Moreover, Europe is expected to account prominent share in the global market owing to presence of numerous autonomous material handling equipment manufacturers across the region.
Autonomous Material Handling Equipment Market: Market Participants
Examples of some of the market participants identified across the value chain of the global Autonomous Material Handling Equipment market includes:
- Daifuku Co., Ltd.
- Kion Group
- Omron Adept Technologies, INC
- Bastian Solutions, Inc.
- Toyota Industries Corporation
- AGVE Group, Inc.
- Seegrid Corporation
- Fives Group
- Vanderlande Industries
- Beumer Group Gmbh & Co. Kg
The Autonomous Material Handling Equipment market research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The Autonomous Material Handling Equipment market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Autonomous Material Handling Equipment market segments
- Autonomous Material Handling Equipment market dynamics
- Autonomous Material Handling Equipment market Size
- Autonomous Material Handling Equipment market supply & demand
- Autonomous Material Handling Equipment market current trends/issues/challenges
- Autonomous Material Handling Equipment market Competition & Companies involved
- Autonomous Material Handling Equipment market technology
- Autonomous Material Handling Equipment market value chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The Autonomous Material Handling Equipment market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The Autonomous Material Handling Equipment market report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The Autonomous Material Handling Equipment market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Autonomous Material Handling Equipment market Report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in Autonomous Material Handling Equipment market reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of the company
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development