Amino Acid Chelates Market: Overview
With the increasing demand for amino acid chelates in nutritional products, there is also a rise in traction of chelated minerals in dietary supplements for human nutrition attributable to increased health awareness. Most manufacturers advocate amino acid chelates as being safer for the body to use than non-chelated minerals. Owing to increased demand for amino acid chelates, the market is expected to observe growth over the forecast period. The growth of these end-use industries over the forecast period is expected to propel demand for amino acid chelates.
The global amino acid chelates market is expected to expand at a significant rate due to increased awareness about calorie restriction and weight loss. In addition, increasing the value of chelated materials among consumers in emerging markets, including India and China, is expected to boost the demand within the forecast period due to the introduction of new marketing strategies
Amino Acid Chelates Market: Dynamics
The amino acid chelates industry is driven by the hectic work schedules among the working people coupled with dietary interval fluctuations. These causes also facilitate the worldwide sales of dietary and nutritional supplements laced with amino acid chelates in the form of powder, liquids, and capsules.
Increasing value of microencapsulation in the pharmaceutical industry to ensure color characteristics and the consistency of finished ingredients would likely push manufacturers of amino acid chelates to use capsule dosage forms over the forecast period. It is expected that that understanding of calorie reduction and weight loss in major markets, including the U.S., China and Italy, will encourage the application of the health and wellness segment which, in effect, will have a substantial impact on the amino acid chelates industry.
Amino Acid Chelates Market: Segmentation
The amino acid chelates market can be segmented on the basis of form, type, application and region
On the basis of form, the amino acid chelates market can be segmented into:
On the basis of type, the amino acid chelates market can be segmented into:
- Calcium Amino Acid Chelates
- Copper Amino Acid Chelates
- Iron Amino Acid Chelates
- Magnesium Amino Acid Chelates
- Manganese Amino Acid Chelates
- Zinc Amino Acid Chelates
On the basis of application, the amino acid chelates market can be segmented into:
- Supplements & Nutraceuticals
- Agricultural Applications
On the basis of region, the amino acid chelates market can be segmented into:
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
Amino Acid Chelates Market: Regional Overview
North America emerged as the largest amino acid chelates market. On a macro level, growing awareness of nutritional enrichment in the area is expected in the coming years to fuel demand for the drug. In addition, growing demand for sport as an academic curriculum component in education systems in major markets like the U.S., Russia, China and Japan is expected to promote the application of amino acid chelates to children in the coming years. Asia Pacific will emerge as a major contributor to the global amino acid chelates market. Major players worldwide are focused on establishing their base in this region. Furthermore, policy funding for developing agricultural technology in Thailand, China, and India is anticipated to contribute to the potential growth of the global amino acid chelates market.
Amino Acid Chelates Market: Key Players
The global amino acid chelates market is fragmented in nature with the presence of key manufacturers such as Titan Biotech Ltd, Peptech Bioscience Ltd, Ava Chemicals, Chaitanya Biologicals Private Limited, Prathisha Industries, Albion Minerals and others. Industries are on the move to enter new high growth potential markets. Major players are involved in research and development to improve their product specifications, which is also a key market development factor for amino acid chelates.
Amino Acid Chelates Market: Effects from the Covid-19 Outbreak
The overall demand for amino acid chelates during the Covid-19 pandemic have been high. Most of those at the highest risk during the COVID-19 pandemic are also higher-risk groups with micronutrient shortages and lower overall nutrition. For those at highest risk, correction of micronutrient deficiencies with the help of amino acid chelates for developed COVID-19 infection may help to improve immune response to infection.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Amino Acid Chelates market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry validated market data. It also includes projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report of the Amino Acid Chelates market provides analysis and information according to the different market segments such as form, type, application and region.
The Amino Acid Chelates market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments of the Amino Acid Chelates Market
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends / Issues / Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Value Chain of the Amino Acid Chelates Market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S, Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Rest of Europe)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Rest of South Asia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East (GCC Countries, Israel, Turkey, Egypt, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (Nigeria, South Africa, Algeria, Morocco, Rest of Africa)
The Amino Acid Chelates market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and competitive assessment industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report for the Amino Acid Chelates market provides an in depth analysis of the parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of the Amino Acid Chelates market.
- Changing market dynamics in the Amino Acid Chelates market.
- In-depth Amino Acid Chelates market segmentation.
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value.
- Recent industry trends and developments in the Amino Acid Chelates market.
- Competitive landscape.
- Strategies of key players and products offered.
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth for the Amino Acid Chelates market.
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Fact.MR offers custom research services that help clients to get specific research solutions