Global Screw Conveyor Market: Definition and Introduction
Screw conveyors are primarily employed for handling various materials that have relatively good flowability. Easy construction, design simplicity and maintenance are the key factors gaining the attraction of end-users towards the product. Screw conveyor basically consists of various components which include drive unit, conveyor casting, inlet, hanging bearing, screw blade, inlet & outlet and others. Screw conveyor are utilized in various application which include feed mills, cereal processing plants, grain storage plants, chemical plants and foundry shops for mixing machines. Various type of screw conveyors are available in the market for the end-use industries which include vertical screw conveyor, inclined screw conveyor, shaftless screw conveyor, horizontal screw conveyor, etc. Generally, the angle of inclination of the inclined conveyor is between 10° to 20°.
Screw conveyor machines have been set as the standard of reliability across the manufacturing sites. Further, they have various functions which include materials that can be moved forward along the axis of container by the push of screw machine.
Global Screw Conveyor Market: Dynamics
Rising demand for the products mixing machine from the agricultural industry, supported by escalating the consumption of products such as grains etc. Thus, in turn pushing the sales of the screw conveyors and thus in turn is expected to drive the global screw conveyor market over the near future. Further, screw conveyor have various exceptional characteristics which include easy handling, better flexibility and energy efficiency. Thus, manufacturers are utilizing the product for harvesting, growing and processing of agriculture products such as rice, wheat, corn, etc.
Fluctuations in the raw material prices is one of the key challenge identified in the market for the manufacturers across the globe.
Manufacturers of screw conveyor are focusing on technological advancements and product development in order to cater to the wide customer base. Further, governmental incentives and subsidies for the animal feed milling in the pharmaceutical industry is one of the key factors forcing the manufacturers to employ new technologies. The aforementioned factors are expected to be the key trends identified in the market over the immediate future.
Global Screw Conveyor Market: Segmentation
The global screw conveyor market can be segmented on the basis of product type, application and rotational capacity
Based on the product type, global screw conveyor market is segmented as below
- Horizontal screw conveyor
- Shaftless screw conveyor
- Inclined screw conveyor
- Vertical screw conveyor
Based on the end-use industry, the global screw conveyor market is segmented as below:
- Metals and Mining
- Food and beverage
On the basis of capacity of rotation, the global screw conveyor market segmented as mentioned below list:
- 30-45 RPM
- 45-60 RPM
- 60-95 RPM
- 95- 120 RPM
- 120-165 RPM
- >165 RPM
Global Screw Conveyor Market: Regional Outlook
Growing consumption of the agricultural products such as grains, cereals etc. across the globe supported by surging population is pushing the demand for the screw conveyor. Asia-Pacific, spearheaded by China and India is expected to account for a significant share in the market. Further, the demand for the screw conveyor in the region is expected to grow at a significant rate in the near future. Europe and North America in the global market are anticipated to expand at moderate rate over the forecast period, owing to the modest growth of the end-use industries. Middle East and Africa, led by GCC countries is projected to grow at a very slow rate over the near future.
Global Screw Conveyor Market: Key Players
Examples of some of the market participants in the global screw conveyor market are as listed below:
- Conveyor Engineering & Manufacturing
- Continental screw conveyor
- KWS Manufacturing Company, Ltd.
- FMC Technologies
- Kase Custom Conveyors
- DEMECH India.
- Screw Conveyor Corporation
- SPIRAC Engineering AB
- FLEXICON Corporation
- Astro Engineering & Manufacturing
- Industrial Screw Conveyor
- Shanghai Zenith Company
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends and Issues and Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest Of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- South East Asia and Pacific (India, ASEAN, Oceania)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Fact MR.
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development