Dental Lasers Market – Key Insights
- The global dental lasers market grew at an impressive CAGR of 7.6% during the 2012-2016 period on the back of increasing number of edentulous population and adults who have immediate dental needs.
- Rise in adoption of cosmetic dentistry and advanced dental care services are likely to impact the growth of dentals lasers market, which is estimated to expand at 9.0% in 2019 through 2018.
- Dental lasers market in North America is projected to surpass a value of US$ 250 million by 2022-end, growing at a highly significant CAGR of 10% over the forecast period.
- North America will also remain the most attractive market for dental lasers during the 2027-2022 period. According to CDC, approximately 27% U.S. adults suffer from tooth decay, while 46% of adults aged 30 and above suffer from gum diseases. Prevalence of gum-related diseases is foreseen to boost the adoption of dental lasers in the region.
What is Driving the Growth of Dental Lasers Market?
- Expensive cosmetic dentistry procedures such as dental lasers have been gaining momentum in the recent years on the account of high purchasing capabilities among population across both developed and developing nations. This is expected to directly translate into the growth of dental lasers market.
- Growing geriatric demographic along with edentulous cases remains a key factor driving the dental lasers market at the global level. Among world’s elderly population, 20-80% is edentulous and 60-80% has immediate dental needs.
- The dental lasers market is likely to earn high traction in the foreseeable future, due to rising incidences of periodontal diseases such as bleeding in gums and untreated tooth decay. Nearly 47% of adults aged 30 years and above are observed to be affected by at least one form of periodontal diseases, while the the percentage of adults who are devoid of natural teeth was around 30% for those aged 65-75 years, as reported by CDC.
- With government initiatives to spread awareness about oral health and rising consumer concerns regarding dental hygiene, the trend of oral treatment has transformed from traditional methods to advanced treatment. Increase in demand for painless laser technology and minimally invasive procedure that reduce the usage of drills and avoid anesthesia are likely to create lucrative opportunities for key manufactures of dental lasers.
- Owing to advances in technology, laser dentistry and cosmetic dentistry have not only overcome the drawbacks of conventional methods but also found surging applications in extraction of tooth, reconstruction and fabrication of dental prosthetic connections, and others. These advances are anticipated to open new avenues for growth of global dental lasers market.
- Globally, high spending on healthcare on the back of stable economic growth and increasing disposable income will continue to complement the overall growth of dental lasers market.
Know More Details About the Report
What are the Challenges Deterring the Expansion of Dental Lasers Market?
- Advanced dental treatments and care services are generally associated with high cost which may have a negative impact on the growth of global dental lasers market.
- Easy availability of alternative products and lack of technical expert in handling the devices are expected to influence a passive growth of the dental lasers market.
- Depending on affected area and preexisting surrounding tissue or components including tooth and gums, many procedures may prevent the use of dental lasers. In addition, these lasers can’t be used on teeth that already have some types of fillings, especially metal amalgam. These are deemed to be restraining factors of the dental lasers market.
Dental Lasers Market – Competitive Landscape
- In February 2019, AMD Lasers introduced the latest addition to its line of soft-tissue lasers, Picasso Clario®. The new Clario® package is designed specifically for dental hygienists, including a streamlined navigation for relevant treatments.
- In January 2019, BIOLASE, Inc., a key player in dental lasers market, announced a joint product promotion with dental instrument manufacturer Hu-Friedy at two major dental meetings in 2019. The new partnership is aimed at addressing soft tissue management at the earliest stages. They will feature a cross-promotion that offers exclusive deals and product samples for complementary lines of products.
- In October 2018, Convergent dental announced ‘The Next Generation of Solea’; Solea® is the world’s first computer-aided, CO2 all-tissue laser system. According to the company, the latest advancements provides a quantum leap of performance at all levels along with improved ergonomics, software upgrades, better accessibility, and lower footprint.
Other leading players operating in the dental lasers market include Elexxion, LUMENIS, A.R.C. Laser, Danaher, IPG Photonics, Dentsply Sirona, and Ivoclar Vivadent AG.
Avail customized purchase options for your needs
FDA Approvals to Enhance the Sales of Dental Lasers
Increase in approvals of dental lasers by Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and other related agencies has been creating a lot of enthusiasm in the global market of dental lasers. In the past few years, leading manufacturers of dental lasers have won a number of regulatory approvals, enabling them to launch a range of products.
Based on product type, yttrium aluminum garnet lasers will contribute the largest share to the dental lasers market, accounting for over half of the total revenue share. The yttrium aluminum garnet lasers segment is estimated to cross a value of US$ 360 million by 2022-end, growing at a robust CAGR of 10.4% during the forecast period.
The Fact.MR report on dental lasers market is a result of a thorough and exhaustive research methodology. The actionable and detailed insights into global dental lasers market are obtained through a two-step research process involving both primary and secondary resources.
The secondary research was conducted by particularly studying trade journals, paid resources, and other associated publications relevant to dental lasers market. The primary research, on the other hand, involved interviewing industry experts. Results from these processes were triangulated to determine the accurate and complete forecast of dental lasers market for the period 2017-2022.
An Adaptive Approach to Modern-day Research Needs
A recently released report by Fact.MR on dental lasers market offers detailed and exhaustive insights into the global market of dental lasers. Growing demand for laser dentistry along with painless treatment are the primary factors influencing the development of dental lasers market.
The Fact.MR report includes through analysis of the expansion of global lasers market, and provides valuable information on the market performance during the forecast period of 2017-2022. Both qualitative and quantitative analysis of the important factors are covered in this report.
In addition, the dental lasers market report assesses all the macroeconomic and industry specific facet impacting the market growth. A detailed opportunity assessment of the dental lasers market along elaborate insights into its competitive scenario are mentioned in the report
Chapter 1 – Global Dental Lasers Market – Executive Summary
The report on dental laser market begins with an executive summary which provides brief yet affluent information regarding the global market of dental lasers. It mainly includes all the important market highlights in terms of facts and figures.
Chapter 2 – Global Dental Lasers Market – Overview
In this chapter, the Fact.MR report covers a concrete definition of the dental lasers market followed by comprehensive taxonomical insights. It further lists and assesses all the macroeconomic factors influencing the development of dental lasers market. In addition, all the key factors impacting the expansion of dental lasers market have been analyzed in this section of the report. It also details an exhaustive analysis of the cost structure, pricing, supply chain, and raw material sourcing.
Chapter 3 – Dental Lasers Market Analysis and Forecast – Product Type
The chapter provides a detailed breakdown of dental lasers market on the basis of product type which includes yttrium aluminum garnet lasers, carbon dioxide lasers, and diode lasers. A historical analysis and forecast data of each product type have been provided in the chapter.
Chapter 4 – Dental Lasers Market Analysis and Forecast – End User
Under this chapter, a thorough analysis of the dental lasers market based on different end users has been covered. The chapter sheds light on the dental lasers market performance on the basis of end users such as dental clinics and hospitals in the recent past. It also includes a historical data and forecast of each end user during the 2017-2022 period.
Chapter 5 – Dental Lasers Market Analysis and Forecast – Region
The chapter provides a comprehensive assessment of the dental lasers market across seven key regions including Europe, Latin America, North America, APEJ, Japan, and MEA. All the key trends impacting sales of dental lasers across these regions have been thoroughly analyzed and detailed in this chapter.
Chapter 6 – Dental Lasers Market in North America Forecast and Analysis, By Country, 2012-2022
The chapter commences with a brief introduction of the dental lasers market prevalent in North America. The following sections of the report offer a detailed analysis and forecast of the North America dental lasers market across two developed countries – the U.S. and Canada. A market attractiveness analysis has also been included in the report.
Chapter 7 – Latin America Dental Lasers Market
Under the chapter, an elaborate analysis of various key trends influencing dental lasers market in different countries of Latin America including Argentina, Mexico, and Brazil has been provided. It also offers a historical analysis of the dental lasers market along with an assessment of market performance in these countries.
Chapter 8 – Dental Lasers Market in Europe
The chapter provides a complete forecast of the dental lasers market prevalent in the European countries. An in-depth analysis of key trends impacting the growth of dental lasers market in Europe has been included in the chapter. In addition, it covers a thorough historical analysis and forecast data of the Europe dental lasers market based on country, product type, and end user.
Chapter 9 – Japan Dental Lasers Market
An exhaustive analysis of the dental lasers market prevalent in Japan has been mentioned in this chapter. All the key factors impacting dental lasers market performance in the region have been identified and analyzed in the chapter.
Chapter 10 – Dental Lasers Market in APEJ
The chapter offers a comprehensive assessment of the dental lasers market in APEJ. The Fact.MR report analyzes the APEJ dental lasers market on the basis of country, product type, and end user.
Chapter 11 – MEA Dental Lasers Market
Under this chapter, the report offers a detailed assessment of the dental lasers market prevalent in MEA. A historical analysis and forecast data of the performance of MEA dental lasers market have been covered in the chapter.
Chapter 12 – Global Dental Lasers Market – Competition Landscape and Company Profiles
All the leading players operating in the dental lasers market are identified and included in the chapter. A detailed profile of each player sheds light on their product portfolios, notable business developments, strategies, weaknesses, strengths, market presence, and global footprint.
Chapter 13 – Research Methodology
Fact.MR estimates the market size in a detailed manner to provide unbiased and independent research solutions for dental lasers market to report audience. Every business intelligence report is compiled after thorough research and interviewing industry experts.
Chapter 14 – Secondary and Primary Resources
In order to offer the most comprehensive and accurate information on the dental lasers market, Fact.MR relies on secondary research followed by primary resources.
Chapter 15 – Assumptions and Acronyms
This section lists all the assumptions and offers full forms of the acronyms mentioned in the entire report to help its audience in comprehending the report better.
Need an Exclusive Report for your Unique Requirement?
- Related Reports -
- Our Clients -
- Evaluate How Fact.MR's Report Can Help. -
Is the market research conducted by Fact.MR?
Yes, the report has been compiled by expert analysts of Fact.MR, through a combination of primary and secondary research. To know more about how the research was conducted, you can speak to a research analyst.
What research methodology is followed by Fact.MR?
Fact.MR follows a methodology that encompasses the demand-side assessment of the market, and triangulates the same through a supply-side analysis. This methodology is based on the use of standard market structure, methods, and definitions.
What are the sources of secondary research?
Fact.MR conducts extensive secondary research through proprietary databases, paid databases, and information available in the public domain. We refer to industry associations, company press releases, annual reports, investor presentations, and research papers. More information about desk research is available upon request.
Who are the respondents for primary research?
Fact.MR speaks to stakeholders across the spectrum, including C-level executives, distributors, product manufacturers, and industry experts. For a full list of primary respondents, please reach out to us.
Is a sample of this report available for evaluation?
Yes, you can request a sample, and it will be sent to you through an email.