Heating tape - Market Overview
Heating tape is a type of variety of cables and cords that can be installed on the roof and gutters to prevent ice dams or wrap around exposed pipes to prevent them from bursting in the snowy regions during winter. Heating tape is used to maintain or raise the temperature of a piece of equipment. For the roof, the heating tape must be minimally flexible, for the pipes, it is thin and supple. The heating tape is essentially resistive to heaters, and it carries a conducting wire that gets hot when electricity flows through it. Some heating tape also has an inline thermostat that monitors the temperature to prevent overheating. The need for heating tape is growing more in the snowy regions as it is mostly used for wrapping roof and pipe.
Heating tape - Market Dynamics
The heating tape has vast applications in the industrial sector, commercial and residential sector and transportation sector that were driving the market. The heating tape is mainly used as freeze protection in oil and gas industry, power generation, water and waste treatment plants and pharmaceuticals industry. The growth in the industrial sector drives the demand for the heating tape in the market. The heating tape is wrapped on pipes to protect it from freezing. It is also used for underfloor heating, roof and gutter heating. This is likely to enhance the demand for heating tapes and aid in the expansion of the heating tapes market. The heating tape market is going to increase, as it has a wide application in the snowy regions. It is also used for preventing condensation.
But the market for heating tape is hampered by heating traces, as it has a thermostat and temperature indicator for preventing overheating. So, it will decrease the market demand for heating tape.
Heating tape - Market Regional Analysis
In terms of regional demand, the Heating tape market can be segmented into seven regions: North America, Latin America, Europe, CIS & Russia, Japan, APEJ (Asia Pacific except Japan) and the Middle East and Africa. The North America shows higher growth in terms of demand and sales, the demand in cold regions will be more as compared to the other regions. The Europe and Japan markets show moderate growth in the market. The demand in Asia Pacific countries including India and South Korea will increase in the coming years. The other regions show a stagnant rate of growth for heating tape market.
Heating tape - Market- Key SegmentsAccording to the type, the heating tape can be segmented as
- Silicon rubber heating tape
- Fiber glass insulated heating tape
- Samox heating tape
According to use, the heating tape is segmented as
- Electric Heat
- Steam Heat
According to the end use, the heating tape can be segmented as
Heating tape - Market- Key Manufacturer
The market player for heating tapes are HTS\ AMTEK CO, Wattco, CS hydo company, The Cary Company, C-T products company, hi tech furnance system, Anderson bolts, pretherm industries, Omega Engineering, Flexotherm Brand Heated Products, OEM heaters, Tesa Tap, Clay bore lab, heater sensor, and Therm X.
Heating tape – Market Competitive Analysis
The heating market is fragmented because of its numerous applications in various sectors. The competition in market players is also high. The heating tape is available at specialty stores, which creates a competition among the market. Therefore, to remain in sync with the demand, the manufacturers should avail the products. And the other factor that may create competition is the technological advancement so the manufacture should come up with the innovative products at a cost efficient price.
This analytical research study imparts an all-inclusive assessment on the market, while propounding historical intelligence, actionable insights, and industry-validated & statistically-upheld market forecast. Verified and suitable set of assumptions and methodology has been leveraged for developing this comprehensive study. Information and analysis on key market segments incorporated in the report has been delivered in weighted chapters. A thorough analysis has been offered by the report on
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Market Segments
- Demand & Supply Trends
- Current Issues and Challenges
- Companies and Competitor Landscape
- Value Chain
Regional Segments Analyzed Include
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
Compilation of authentic and first-hand intelligence, insights offered in the report are based on quantitative and qualitative assessment by leading industry experts, and inputs from opinion leaders & industry participants around the value chain. Growth determinants, macroeconomic indicators, and parent market trends have been scrutinized and delivered, coupled with the market attractiveness for each market segment encompassed. Qualitative impact of growth influencers on the market segments across regions has also been mapped by the report.
Highlights from the Report
- Elaborated scenario of the parent market
- Transformations in the market dynamics
- Detailed segmentation of the target market
- Historical, current and forecast market size based on value and volume
- Latest industry developments and trends
- Competition landscape
- Strategies adopted by the market players and product developments made
- Potential and niche segments, along with their regional analysis
- Unbiased analysis on performance of the market
- Up-to-date and must-have intelligence for the market players to enhance and sustain their competitiveness
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development