Global Cream Cheese Frosting: Market Overview
Dairy desserts have gained popularity across the world. Dairy desserts is a natural source of calcium & contains several nutrients of milk such as vitamin A & magnesium. Cream cheese frostings is dairy dessert product. Cream cheese frostings is fluffy and thick sugary coating of salted butter with cream. Sweet acidic taste & smooth texture is the unique selling price of the cream cheese frosting. Cream cheese frosting are used in decorating cookies, cakes, ice creams, pastries, muffins and in various bakery products. Many well renowned food chains & ice cream parlors, are using cream cheese frosting in order to enhance taste. Manufacturers are innovating through launching new range of products such as organic cream cheese frosting, buttercream cheese frosting. In a survey it is found that above 50% of the U.S. household consumes cream cheese in 2017 which represents strong potential for cream cheese frosting market in the region.
Global Cream Cheese Frosting Market: Dynamics
The cream cheese frosting market is majorly driven by the increasing number of ice cream parlors & gourmet restaurants. With the developing tastes & changing lifestyle, the demand for ready to eat packaged food is increasing which is rising the demand for cream cheese frosting in the market. Growing demand for cream cheese in the sandwich fillings is likely to drive the demand in the market. New innovations and flavors by manufacturers act as a fuel to the growth of the market. With the rising demand for cheesecake, pastries in the market, the demand for cream cheese frosting is increasing during the forecast period.
According to WHO, more than 1.9 billion of population consisting of 18 years & older are overweight. It was also found that more than 500 million were suffering from obesity. However, health issues such as increasing obesity is hampering the cream cheese frosting market growth.
Global Cream Cheese Frosting Market: Segmentation
On the basis of product type, global cream cheese frosting can be segmented as:
- Regular cream cheese frosting
- Low-fat cream cheese frosting
On the basis of flavour, global cream cheese frosting can be segmented as:
- Garden vegetable
- Roasted garlic
On the basis of distribution channel, global cream cheese frosting can be segmented as:
- Convenience store
- Retail stores
Geographically, the global cream cheese frosting market can be segmented based on the region like North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, MEA, APEJ & Japan. Asia Pacific and MEA. North America is dominating the cream cheese frosting market on the account of high consumption of pastries, cakes and other confectionary items. Also, the urban populations is inclined towards the consumption of bakery products compared to rural areas. Europe has strong potential in the cream cheese frosting market owing to largest milk producing countries like UK, France & Germany.
Global Cream Cheese Frosting Market: Key players
Some of the key players in the global cream cheese frosting are as follows:
- Dawn Food Inc.
- CSM Bakery Solutions
- Boar's Head Provisions Co., Inc.
- Rich Product Inc.
- The Kraft Heinz Company
- Blaser's USA Inc.
- Alouette Cheese USA LLC
- California Dairies, Inc.
Many local and unrecognized players are expected to contribute to the global cream cheese frosting market during forecast period.
Global Cream Cheese Frosting Market: Key Developments
Some of the key developments in the global cream cheese frosting are as follows:
- In 2015, Dawn Food Products Inc. offered finest buttercream cheese frostings for cake & pastry decorators with wide variety of flavors such as chocolate and vanilla, which enables decorators to design distinctive confections with intricacy and control.
- Kraft Heinz’s has introduces Philadelphia brand in the Cream Cheese sector, which is producing frostings & spreads featuring frostings made from fresh fruits and vegetable & contains no artificial flavor.
Global Cream Cheese Frosting Market: Regional Outlook
- North America
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
This analytical research study imparts an all-inclusive assessment on the market, while propounding historical intelligence, actionable insights, and industry-validated & statistically-upheld market forecast. Verified and suitable set of assumptions and methodology has been leveraged for developing this comprehensive study. Information and analysis on key market segments incorporated in the report has been delivered in weighted chapters. A thorough analysis has been offered by the report on
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Market Segments
- Demand & Supply Trends
- Current Issues and Challenges
- Companies and Competitor Landscape
- Value Chain
Regional Segments Analyzed Include
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
Compilation of authentic and first-hand intelligence, insights offered in the report are based on quantitative and qualitative assessment by leading industry experts, and inputs from opinion leaders & industry participants around the value chain. Growth determinants, macroeconomic indicators, and parent market trends have been scrutinized and delivered, coupled with the market attractiveness for each market segment encompassed. Qualitative impact of growth influencers on the market segments across regions has also been mapped by the report.
Highlights from the Report
- Elaborated scenario of the parent market
- Transformations in the market dynamics
- Detailed segmentation of the target market
- Historical, current and forecast market size based on value and volume
- Latest industry developments and trends
- Competition landscape
- Strategies adopted by the market players and product developments made
- Potential and niche segments, along with their regional analysis
- Unbiased analysis on performance of the market
- Up-to-date and must-have intelligence for the market players to enhance and sustain their competitiveness
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Fact.MR
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development