Cryosystem Market: Introduction
Cryosystems are turnkey temperature control systems that provide the temperature of samples that are as low as 80K with the help of nitrogen gas. Cryosystems are designed for use in the freezing of macromolecular powder samples and as well as small molecule samples. Cryosystems can be used for applications from shock cooling to lengthy data sets that last for several weeks. Cryosystems are also used to cool fluid streams, equipment, raw materials in industrial applications as well as food & beverages in commercial applications. The most important attributes of cryosystems are their durability, efficiency and low environmental impact. In the recent years, the global market for cryosystems has been driven by the rapid growth of industrialisation across the world and the booming pharmaceutical, chemicals, healthcare and food & beverages industries.
Cryosystem Market: Dynamics
Storage and transportation in a heterogeneous medical industry and improved storage utilisation are among factors driving the cryosystem market. Cryosystems are also used for the storage and transportation of blood, blood samples and organs in the medical & healthcare industry. Moreover, cryosystems are used to store and transport vaccines, viruses and bacteria from one lab to another in the pharmaceutical industry. As cryosystems are a crucial equipment in the healthcare and pharmaceutical industry, increase in their end use will have a positive impact on the cryosystem market. In addition, the R&D initiatives undertaken to decrease the consumption of coolant are expected to help increase the efficiency of cryosystems and make them more technologically advanced. This is expected to expand the end-use operations of cryosystems, which is expected to boost the cryosystem market over the forecast period.
However, factors such as the high cost of cryosystems, low awareness and the presence of cheaper alternatives, such as refrigerators and cool boxes, is likely to restrain the growth of the cryosystem market over the forecast period. However, the current trend to use better technology equipment for improved results is expected to contribute to the demand for cryosystems during the forecast period.
Cryosystem Market: Segmentation
- On the basis of the application, the cryosystem market can be segmented as:
- Industrial Application
- Laboratory applications
- On the basis of the capacity, the cryosystem market can be segmented as:
- Less than 400 L
- 400 L to 900 L
- More than 900 L
- On the basis of the empty weight, the cryosystem market can be segmented as:
- Less than 90 kg
- 90 kg to 200 kg
- 200 kg than 400 kg
- More than 400 kg
- On the basis of the vial capacity, the cryosystem market can be segmented as:
- Less than 15,600
- 15600 kg to 40,000
- More than 40,000
- On the basis of the end use, the cryosystem market can be segmented as:
- Food and beverages
Cryosystem Market: Regional Outlook
North America, followed by Europe, holds a significant share of the global cryosystem market owing to the presence of prominent manufacturers of healthcare equipment in the region. The Asia Pacific region is expected to witness robust growth over the forecast period owing to raising awareness among the general population as well as initiatives undertaken by the governments in the region to improve civic infrastructure and healthcare facilities in their respective economies. Moreover, various government initiatives are estimated to increase foreign direct investments in countries such as China & India, which is also boosting the global demand for cryosystems during the forecast period. Europe, North America and the Asia Pacific are expected to hold more than half of the market share of the global cryosystem market. The rest of the world is estimated to account for a relatively small share of the cryosystem market.
Cryosystem Market: Market Participants
Examples of some of the market participants operating across the value chain of the global cryosystem market are:
- Chart Industries, Inc.
- Oxford Cryosystem Ltd.
- Quorum Technologies Ltd.
- Novocontrol Technologies GmbH & Co. KG
- Cryo Diffusion S.A.S
- Statebourne Cryogenics Ltd.
- So-Low Environmental Equipment Co.
- Taylor Wharton
- DMP CryoSystems
- Cryo Anlagenbau GmbH
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of the company
Fact.MR offers custom research services that help clients to get specific research solutions