Window Films Market
Window Films Market By Product Type (Sun Control, Decorative, Security & Safety, Privacy, Polyurethane), By Application (Automotive, Residential, Commercial,Marine), By Region - Global Market Insights 2021 to 2031
Window Films Market Outlook
The global Window Films Market predicts to rise at a CAGR of more than 5% over the decade. The window films intelligence study has a detailed account of the global market landscape and aids readers to make informed business decisions. The APAC market is expected to exhibit expansion at a CAGR of more than 6% through 2031.
Interested to Procure The Data
Key Market Insights Provided in Window Films Industry Survey:
- Market estimates and forecast 2016-2031
- Key drivers and restraints impacting market growth
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise analysis
- Competition mapping and benchmarking
- Brand share and market share analysis
- Key product innovations and regulatory climate
- Consumption analysis of window films
- Assessment of import price, bulk price, contractual price, producer / distributor price
- COVID-19 impact on demand for window films and how to navigate
- Recommendation on key winning strategies
Window Films Market to Register 1.5X Growth by 2031
Window films market is expected to grow more than 1.5X from 2021 to 2031. Rising automotive production will lead to an increase in the demand for window films. Development of energy efficient infrastructure is pushing the demand for window films that block excessive sunlight and aids in energy efficient cooling.
On the back of these factors, the global window films market will register a steady CAGR during the forecast period. Market players are focused on expanding global footprint by engaging partners in training programs and building a stakeholder community.
Growth in this market is directly influenced by developing economies with increasing disposable incomes of millennial consumers that initiates a ripple effect from automotive, commercial, to residential applications.
An Adaptive Approach to Modern-day Research Needs
Automotive Applications to Garner One-third Market Share
Automotive applications garner more 1/3 market share, this can be attributed to surging logistics demand from industries and increasing commercial automobile fleets. Window films in automotive enhance the strength of windows and increase sun protection amidst rising peak temperatures globally.
The sun control segment is projected to grow moderately during the forecast period. Residential and commercial applications collectively account for nearly 3/5 of the market. Manufacturers gain traction from these application industries due to product efficiency in sun blocking, decorative appeal, and resultant privacy.
Among these demand generators, commercial application present lucrative opportunities on the back of multiplying investment via upgrading corporate offices and establishing entrepreneurship ventures.
Europe at Forefront of Global Sales
Europe emerges in the vanguard of the window films market with a market share of more than 1/4 of total market value. Collaborative associations such as European Window Film Association (EWFA) remove friction surrounding the use of window films citing the rise in quality, safety, and security standards offered by window films.
- For instance, the General Directorate of Road Transport Service, a statutory agency in the Albanian government passed a new regulation that allows window films to be deployed in automobiles. EWFA regularly publishes technical papers, lobbies window film-related regulations, and bridges the gap between manufacturer interests and European government bodies.
Rampant demand for electrical automobiles from early adopters in this region accompanied by a conducive environment is driving the European market for window films.
Product Innovation to Act as Growth Levers
- In Nov 2021, Suntuitive® Dynamic Glass released the Suntuitive MonoLite product, a dynamic glass, laced with intelligent window films. Suntuitive MonoLite is versatile in its applications and can be deployed in new, as well as, old infrastructure.
- Glassware Suncontrol Ltd. runs pilot plants for film manufacturing, UV curing, Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC), and Environmental Test Chambers to enhance and develop new products.
- In Feb 2020, Saint Gobain issued a press release informing its stakeholders that window films and dynamic glass from their product portfolio was used in the new Tottenham stadium in the UK and the Academy of Museum of Motion Pictures in LA, California.
Avail customized purchase options for your needs
Window Films Market Report Scope:
- Sun Control
- Security & Safety
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
- Middle East & Africa
This taxonomy and detailed TOC prepared are confidential and intended exclusively for the individual or entity with whom it is being shared. Reading, disseminating, distributing, or copying this to any party other than addressee(s) is unauthorized and prohibited.
- FAQs -
The global window films market is expected to progress at a CAGR of over 5% through 2031.
Sun control products are expected to hold more than 45% share of the global share.
The Asia Pacific market for window films is expected to progress at a CAGR of more than 6% over the next ten years.
The North American window films market is expected to account for more than 30% of global sales.
Increasing demand from building and construction industry is expected to drive sales of window films.
Key players in this space are 3M, Eastman Chemical Company, American Standard Window Film, Solar Gard Performance Plastics, Madico Inc, and Toray Plastics (America) Inc., as per ratings on the basis of market share, market reach, clientele, etc.
Automotive applications are anticipated to drive demand for window films over the coming years.
Need an Exclusive Report for your Unique Requirement?
- Related Reports -
Global sales of agricultural films are anticipated to reach US$ 18.8 billion by 2032. Mulch agricult...
Demand for sublingual oral thin films to rise rapidly across regions. Fact.MR explores more such tre...
Peelable and Resealable Films Market to see steady growth by 2028. Rising need for user-friendly pac...