Air Jet Ejectors Market: Introduction
Jet ejectors are the simplest devices among compressors and vacuum pumps. Most jet ejectors use compressed air or steam as the motive fluid, which can easily be found in chemical plants. Attributing to their high reliability and simplicity, air jet ejectors are widely used in chemical industrial processes. They are also used in steel, food and allied industries in connection with operations such as distillation, filtration, mixing, absorption, freeze drying, vacuum packaging and degassing and dehydrating. Air jet ejectors handle both non-condensable & condensable vapors and gases as well as mixtures of the two. The standard materials used for the construction of air jet ejectors include polypropylene, stainless steel, carbon steel, titanium and PTFE. Air jet ejectors can also be made from a variety of non-metals such as graphite, Teflon and haveg.
Air jet ejectors offer ease in operate, consistent running and low operational costs and thus, find various applications in chemical manufacturing plants and in areas where high-pressure motive gas is available. They offer several benefits over mechanical vacuum pumps; for example, no source of energy is required in air jet ejectors other than the motive gas.
Air Jet Ejectors Market: Dynamics
The growing need of fresh water generators, coupled with the increasing demand for chemical plants, is expected to fuel the demand for air jet ejectors globally. Moreover, the increasing demand for hybrid vacuum systems across the globe is expected to upsurge the demand for air jet ejectors during the forecast period.
Air Jet Ejectors Market: Restraints
The excessive superheating of steam can unfavorably affect the suction capacity of air jet ejectors, which is expected to hamper the growth of the market during the forecast period. Moreover, the high cost of product development may further restrict the growth of the air jet ejector market.
Air Jet Ejectors Market: Trend/ Regional Outlook
Air jet ejectors are pegged to have strong prospects for growth and market penetration. From a regional perspective, the air jet ejectors market can be segmented into nine key regions, namely China, India, Japan, South East Asia, North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe and Middle East & Africa. North America and Latin America markets are expected to register significant CAGRs over the forecast period. Eastern Europe and Western Europe are also estimated to witness string growth with substantial CAGRs during the forecast period. The South East Asia region will also register rapid growth due to the presence of numerous chemical manufacturing plants in the region. Also, demand in the South East Asian region is expected to grow owing to the adoption of air jet ejectors in an increased scale from the end user industries. The MEA region is also projected to witness a steady growth rate during the forecast period.
Air Jet Ejectors Market: Segmentation
On the basis of the number of nozzles, the air jet ejectors market can be segmented into:
- Single Nozzle Air Jet Ejectors
- Multi Nozzle Air Jet Ejectors
On the basis of the material used, the air jet ejectors market can be segmented into:
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
On the basis of the source of heating, the air jet ejectors market can be segmented into:
On the basis of the type of application, the air jet ejectors market can be segmented into:
- Boiler Condensers
- Fresh Water Generators
- Fertilizer plants
- Hybrid Vacuum Systems
- Organic Motivated Systems
- Self-Priming of Centrifugal Pumps
Air Jet Ejectors Market: Market Participants
Examples of some of the market participants/vendors identified in the air jet ejectors market across the globe are:
- Exair Corporation
- Nitech, Inc.
- Northfield Precision Instrument Corp
- Temp-Press, Inc.
- Schutte & Koerting
- EDM Sales & Supplies, Inc.
- Fox Venturi Eductors
- Wilson Company
- Wistar Equipment, Inc.
- Automation Technology, Inc.
- Air Flo Spray Equipment Co.
- Transvac Systems Ltd.
The report covers an exhaustive analysis on,
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013-2017
- Market Size & Forecast, 2018 to 2028
- Value Chain
- Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Market Drivers and Restraints
The regional analysis includes,
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of LatAm
- EU – 4 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain)
- BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg)
- NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep., etc.)
- Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Greater China
- ASEAN Countries
- Rest of APEJ
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative & quantitative assessment by industry analysts, as well as inputs from industry experts & industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of the parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development