Automotive Oil Filter Market- Key Insights
- Global demand for automotive oil filter was valued at US$ 2,329.3 Mn in 2018. Automotive oil filter market continues to be driven by growing initiatives for curbing emission levels and reinvigorating engine life.
- Synthetic filters, which accounted for more than 30% revenue share of the filter media segment in 2017, will continue to be the highly-preferred over all other filter media types.
- Europe retains its position of the largest market for automotive oil filter in 2019 and beyond. European emission standards, which define the acceptable limits for exhaust emissions across the European countries, are likely to give a fillip to automotive oil filters adoption rate.
- MEA is anticipated to emerge as the fastest-growing market for automotive oil filter with promising opportunities for the manufacturers. Flourishing production of new vehicle models and increasing implementation of new and effective filter technologies are upholding growth of this regional market.
Automotive Oil Filter Market- Key Factors Driving Market Growth
- In line with the ever-increasing demand for vehicles, automotive industry ranks among one of the fastest growing industries worldwide. This, in turn, continues to be one of the key factors driving automotive oil filter market.
- Tougher regulations put in place for curbing carbon emissions is a key aspect necessitating adoption of high-quality automotive oil filters for seamless engine maintenance. Growing adoption of the automotive oil filters is estimated to create sustained opportunities for the companies operating in the market space.
- Vehicle owners across the globe are extensively focusing on preventive maintenance- the key to productivity & longevity of vehicles. Increasing preference for preventive maintenance of automobiles is envisaged to result in augmented adoption of effective oil filters for removal of harmful contaminants, propelling automotive oil filter market growth.
- Increasing average age of the vehicles in operation, owing to continual improvement of vehicles’ quality and associated functionalities, is a key aspect estimated to create potential opportunities for stakeholders in automotive oil filter market.
Know More Details About the Report
What are the Key Challenges Faced by Stakeholders in Automotive Oil Filter Market?
- Also known as pressure relief valves, right-sized bypass valves remain instrumental for impeccable functioning of an automotive oil filter. Curating optimum designs of bypass valves to uphold the functionality of an automotive oil filter continues to be a challenge for the market players.
- The automotive landscape is undergoing a sea change in growing inclination toward battery electric vehicles (BEVs). A cohort of factors, including technological advancements and changing customer perceptions, are providing impetus to adoption of BEVs, which is foreseen to challenge automotive oil filter market growth.
Automotive Oil Filter Market- The Competitive Landscape
- In 2017, Mahle GmBH- a German manufacturer of automotive parts- launched its latest and exclusive range of fuel filters with enhanced efficiency. Mahle unveiled these new filters and claimed an efficiency increase of nearly 4-6%. This move is a part of Mahle’s production launch and development strategies, which remain indispensable for organic growth of the company.
- In 2018, Denso Corporation- a Japanese manufacturer of automotive components manufacturer- made an official announcement of acquisition of EASE Simulation Inc., a company specializing in automotive diagnostics technology. EASE Simulation will be merging with Denso in a bid to develop industry-best aftermarket products, technology, and services.
Other players included in the report on automotive oil filter market are FRAM Group IP LLC, Sogefi S.p.A, Hengst SE & Co. KG, Robert Bosch GmbH, K & N Engineering, Inc., UFI FILTERS Spa, Champion Laboratories, Inc., Donaldson Company, Inc., Mann+Hummel GmbH, Cummins Inc., and Freudenberg & Co. KG.
Avail customized purchase options for your needs
Manufacturers Focus on Development of Extended Life Oil Filters to Uphold Engine Efficiency
Increasing concerns of engine damage caused by the contaminants in oil continues to be a key factor fuelling investments in automotive oil filter market. Oil filters made of different types of filter media, including cellulose filter, synthetic filter, and others, are being adopted to uphold and boost the engine efficiency.
To meet the ever-evolving demand for extended oil change intervals, manufacturers in automotive oil filter market continue to focus on development of extended life oil filters.
Companies operating in automotive oil filter market space are channeling their efforts toward developing automotive oil filters of the highest quality standards using premium components. Moreover, key players in automotive oil filter market are also replacing metallic elements of oil filters with plastic ones in a bid to adhere to the pervasive trend of ‘light weighting’.
Automotive Oil Filter Market- Research Methodology
The research study on automotive oil filter market offers a comprehensive analysis and an in-depth opportunity assessment of the automotive oil filter market over the forecast period.
The research methodology used in the report on automotive oil filter market is a well-designed method combining two steps- primary and secondary research. The tested and proven research methodology used for compilation of report on automotive oil filter market makes the research study ‘one-of-its kind’.
The primary phase of the research methodology used for automotive oil filter market report involves in-person interactions with industry experts and key market participants. The secondary phase of the research methodology used for compiling automotive oil filter market report involves a detailed study of reliable sources, including journals, press releases, paid databases, company websites, and others.
The insights garnered for automotive oil filter market report are further verified by industry experts in a bid to avoid any sort of indiscrepancy. The credibility of intelligence in automotive oil filter market report can be ascribed to the proprietary research methodology of Fact.MR.
An Adaptive Approach to Modern-day Research Needs
Fact.MR’s recent report on the automotive oil filter market sheds light on valuable and actionable insights on growth of automotive oil filter market, in terms of its growth during the forecast period. The report on automotive oil filter market offers an incisive analysis of all crucial factors associated with growth of automotive oil filter market.
The report on automotive oil filter market covers all the macro as well as micro trends responsible for shaping the growth of automotive oil filter market. All the identified factors having influences on growth of automotive oil filter market have been analyzed and presented, both qualitatively and quantitatively.
Automotive Oil Filter Market- Executive Summary
This chapter in the report on automotive oil filter market outlines a quick executive summary, wherein the key segments have been mentioned along with their growth prospects. The executive summary gives a brief snapshot of the automotive oil filter market for the readers to get a quick and brief overview.
Automotive Oil Filter Market Overview
This chapter in the report on automotive oil filter market outlines an overview of the report, which includes the market taxonomy, Y-O-Y growth, and others. This chapter also enunciates on some of the key factors, which includes supply chain, pricing analysis, list of distributors, key participants market presence, and others.
Automotive Oil Filter Market Analysis & Forecast by Sales Channel
This chapter in the automotive oil filter market report gives you clarity on market analysis and forecast based on the sales channel type. This chapter covers all the channels involved in sales and distribution of automotive oil filters, including OEM, IAM, and OES.
Automotive Oil Filter Market Analysis & Forecast by Filter Media
This chapter in the automotive oil filter market report offers you a detailed clarity on the market analysis and forecast on the basis of the filter media type. This section covers all the filter media, ranging from cellulose filter to synthetic filter.
Automotive Oil Filter Market Analysis & Forecast by Vehicle Type
This chapter in the automotive oil filter market report demonstrates the market analysis and forecast based on vehicle type. This section covers all the major vehicle types, including compact passenger cars to lawn mowers.
Automotive Oil Filter Market Analysis & Forecast by Region
This chapter in the automotive oil filter market report offers details of market analysis and forecast based on region. This section gauges the market growth across key regions, including North America, Latin America, Europe, Japan, APEJ, and MEA.
North America Automotive Oil Filter Market Analysis and Forecast
This chapter offers a detailed forecast analysis of North America automotive oil filter market across the key countries, including the US and Canada. This chapter also covers the key regional trends responsible for shaping the growth of North America automotive oil filter market.
Latin America Automotive Oil Filter Market Analysis and Forecast
This section in the report demonstrates the growth and behavior of Latin America automotive oil filter market across the key Latin American countries, including Brazil, Mexico, and Argentina. This chapter also offers a detailed analysis of all the regional trends responsible for shaping the growth of the regional market.
Europe Automotive Oil Filter Market Analysis and Forecast
This chapter in the automotive oil filter market report offers a deep dive into the European market i.e. the key countries across Europe. The UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and Nordic countries have been covered in this section along with regional trends influencing the regional market growth.
Japan Automotive Oil Filter Market Analysis and Forecast
This chapter covers the Japan automotive oil filter market and regional dynamics instrumental in shaping the regional market growth. Moreover, key opportunities shaping the Japan automotive oil filter market growth have also been listed and explained well for better understanding.
APEJ Automotive Oil Filter Market Analysis and Forecast
This chapter offers a detailed outlook of the APEJ automotive oil filter market and analyzes the market growth across key countries of APEJ. China, India, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, and Australia have been covered in detail in this chapter.
MEA Automotive Oil Filter Market Analysis and Forecast
This chapter talks about the outlook of MEA automotive oil filter market and gauges the growth across key countries, including the GCC countries, Nigeria, South Africa, and Israel.
Automotive Oil Filter Market- Competition Landscape & Company Profiles
This chapter gives away an extended view of the competition landscape of automotive oil filter market along with company profiles of the leading players operating in the automotive oil filter market.
Automotive Oil Filter Market- Research Methodology
This chapter gives details about the research methodology utilized for compiling the insights on automotive oil filter market. Moreover, this chapter also enlists all the sources involved in the diligent compilation of automotive oil filter market report along with the approach followed for doing so.
Need an Exclusive Report for your Unique Requirement?
- Related Reports -
- Our Clients -
- Evaluate How Fact.MR's Report Can Help. -
Is the market research conducted by Fact.MR?
Yes, the report has been compiled by expert analysts of Fact.MR, through a combination of primary and secondary research. To know more about how the research was conducted, you can speak to a research analyst.
What research methodology is followed by Fact.MR?
Fact.MR follows a methodology that encompasses the demand-side assessment of the market, and triangulates the same through a supply-side analysis. This methodology is based on the use of standard market structure, methods, and definitions.
What are the sources of secondary research?
Fact.MR conducts extensive secondary research through proprietary databases, paid databases, and information available in the public domain. We refer to industry associations, company press releases, annual reports, investor presentations, and research papers. More information about desk research is available upon request.
Who are the respondents for primary research?
Fact.MR speaks to stakeholders across the spectrum, including C-level executives, distributors, product manufacturers, and industry experts. For a full list of primary respondents, please reach out to us.
Is a sample of this report available for evaluation?
Yes, you can request a sample, and it will be sent to you through an email.