Blanking Machine Market Overview
Blanking machine are used for cutting or blanking relatively soft delicate materials such as paper and fabric. They can also be used to blank hard materials like rubber, sponge, function films and even plywood. Blanking machine are majorly used to produce economical metal work-piece in both sheet and strip metal for packaging materials, electrical appliances packaging, airbags for automobiles and other precision parts for smartphones. Currently, there is a large assembly of blanking machine in the Group of Eight (G8) industrial nations such as France, Germany, Italy, United States and Japan. Moreover, newly industrialized countries are observing an increase in the use of blanking machine due to the demand for industrial based products which require blanking machines. It can be estimated that the global blanking machine market will further grow during the forecasted period of 2018 to 2028 due to the developing nations starting to implement blanking machines to a large extent.
Blanking Machine Market Dynamics
Excessive supply of raw metals such as steel and aluminum has resulted in the decrease in the prices. Moreover, the European debt crisis has weighed a massive impact on the prices. Such factors are helping the blanking machine market grow due to lower raw material prices and the enhanced implementation of corrosion resistive metals. Moreover, technological innovations in the form of improved blanking process and the influencing consumption patterns in industries such as appliances and telecommunication is helping the blanking machine market grow. The increasing use of polymers in the automotive industry could diminish the blanking machine market over the forecasted period due to the increasing trend of replacing metals with polymers and composites in order to decrease the overall weight of the end product. Such factors could slow down the growth of the blanking machine market in the near future.
Blanking Machine Market Segmentation
The global blanking machine market can be segmented on the basis of type, application and region.
On the basis of type, the blanking machine market can be segmented into:
- Hydraulic Type
- Pneumatic Type
- Mechanical Type
On the basis of application, the blanking machine market can be segmented into:
- Automobile Industry
- Aerospace Industry
- Kitchen Appliances
- Production of sheet metal components
On the basis of region, the blanking machine market can be segmented into
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa
Blanking Machine Market Regional Overview
Asia Pacific is accredited to be the largest market for the blanking machine market. The region is expected to dominate the industry over the forecasted period owing to the ascending infrastructural activities, particularly in India and China. The growing capital investment by several industrial companies in Indonesia, India and Malaysia is expected to increase the blanking machine market. Europe accounted for the third largest market share owing to the extensive use of blanking machine over the past few years. Growing demand for stamping from the automotive, aircraft and defense industries and the presence of major automobile manufacturers in countries such as the United States, Germany, Sweden and Italy is expected to boost the blanking machine market.
Blanking Machine Market Key Players
Some of the key players in the global blanking machine market are Amada Corporation, Schuler, AutoPrint, Torontech Incorporated, Suzhou Huagong Technology, Ueshima Seisakusho Corporation and Jet Pack Machines Pvt Ltd.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the blanking machine market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry validated market data. It also includes projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report of blanking machine market provides analysis and information according to the different market segments such as geographies, grade type and application.
The blanking machine market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends / Issues / Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S, Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Rest of Europe)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Rest of South Asia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- Oceanic (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Northern Africa, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Rest of MEA)
The blanking machine market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and competitive assessment industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report for blanking machine market provides an in depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of the blanking machine market.
- Changing market dynamics in the blanking machine market industry.
- In-depth blanking machine market segmentation.
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value.
- Recent industry trends and developments in the blanking machine market.
- Competitive landscape.
- Strategies of key players and products offered.
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth for the blanking machine market.
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development