The advent of first smartphone with a touch interface took place in 2006. Now, almost every smartphone is enabled with a touch interface. There are numerous other devices which are now equipped with a touch interface technology. All this has been made possible due to touch controller ICs. A touch controller IC basically enables an electrical output based on an input, which could either be through force or through a change in the capacitance over a specific area. Thus, touch controller IC makes an integral part of any touch interface system.
Touch Controller IC Market- Notable Highlights
Some of the leading players operating in touch controller IC market are Synaptics Inc., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Analog Devices Inc., Melfas Inc. and Focal tech systems co. ltd., Solomon Systech Limited, ST Microelectronics, Parade Technologies, Integrated Device Technology Inc., Texas Instruments Inc., NXP Semiconductors N.V., and ROHM Semiconductors.
- Parade Technologies, Ltd., a leading supplier of touch controller ICs has extended its eDP Timing Controller (Tcon) embedded driver (TED) portfolio with the introduction of TC3220. The TC3220 is an IC designed for thin LCD display panels.
- A leading player in touch controller IC market, Solomon Systech, has launched a TDDI (Touch and Display Driver Integration) IC for PMOLED displays. Solomon Systech’s new SSD7317 integrates display and touch microelectronics in a single chip, which enables lighter and thinner form factors and reduced manufacturing time and process.
- TouchNetix, a leading capacitive touchscreen provider, has introduced aXiom AX310 in its aXiom series of touchscreen controller ICs. The aXiom AX310 will revolutionize the performance and capabilities of capacitive touchscreens for the automotive and industrial markets.
Touch Controller IC Market – Market Dynamics
Wide Adoption of IoT devices to Escalate Touch Controller IC Demand
IoT devices are witnessing steady adoption by users who are gradually gravitating towards touch screens for an optimal experience. Manufacturers are redesigning operating systems and software solutions to enable optimal performance of touch devices incorporating touch controller IC. This will bring traction to touch controller ICs and touch screens in the forthcoming years.
Growing AR & VR Devices Underpinning Gains in Touch Controller IC Market
The introduction of new and advanced AR and VR devices will drive the demand for touch controller ICs. There are numerous AR and VR devices that are based on touch controller ICs and touchscreens. The ever-evolving gaming trend has further augmented the adoption of VR devices, which are designed for the gaming world.
Avail customized purchase options for your needs
Demand for Flexible Displays to Positively Impact the Growth of Touch Controller IC Market
The introduction of flexible displays by consumer electronic device manufacturers will appeal consumers to try this technology. As flexible displays are installed in high-end devices with advanced features, and are compatible with almost all kinds of electronic devices, the demand for flexible displays is likely to have a positive impact on the growth of touch controller ICs. Flexible displays, such as AMOLED and OLED displays encompass touch controller IC, which is placed between the touch sensor and the flexible display.
Damage-Prone Touch Screens Making Growth of Touch Controller IC Market Challenging
Touch screens are highly vulnerable to damage and are expensive as compared to keypad systems, due to which keypad based systems are favored for devices used in industrial or rugged environments. The high damage vulnerability of touch screen is hindering the growth of touch controller IC market.
An Adaptive Approach to Modern-day Research Needs
Touch controller IC market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Touch Controller IC Market Segments
- Touch Controller IC Market Dynamics
- Touch Controller IC Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Touch controller IC market regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada) Touch Controller IC Market
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru) Touch Controller IC Market
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Eastern Europe) Touch Controller IC Market
- CIS and Russia Touch Controller IC Market
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea) Touch Controller IC Market
- Japan Touch Controller IC Market
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel) Touch Controller IC Market
The touch controller IC market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain.
The touch controller IC market report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with touch controller IC market attractiveness as per segments. The touch controller IC market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on touch controller IC market segments and geographies.
Interested to Procure The Data
Touch Controller IC Market Report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and Products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Touch Controller IC Market – Segmentation
The touch controller IC market can be bifurcated on the basis of application, product, and technology. The segmentation of touch controller IC market can be done as:
Based on Application:
- Banking, & Industrial
Based on Product:
Based on Technology
- Custom Controllers
- Analogue Controllers
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the touch controller IC market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, and historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The touch controller IC market research report provides analysis and information according to touch controller IC market segments such as geographies, application and industry.
Need an Exclusive Report for your Unique Requirement?
- Related Reports -
- Our Clients -
- Evaluate How Fact.MR's Report Can Help. -
Is the market research conducted by Fact.MR?
Yes, the report has been compiled by expert analysts of Fact.MR, through a combination of primary and secondary research. To know more about how the research was conducted, you can speak to a research analyst.
What research methodology is followed by Fact.MR?
Fact.MR follows a methodology that encompasses the demand-side assessment of the market, and triangulates the same through a supply-side analysis. This methodology is based on the use of standard market structure, methods, and definitions.
What are the sources of secondary research?
Fact.MR conducts extensive secondary research through proprietary databases, paid databases, and information available in the public domain. We refer to industry associations, company press releases, annual reports, investor presentations, and research papers. More information about desk research is available upon request.
Who are the respondents for primary research?
Fact.MR speaks to stakeholders across the spectrum, including C-level executives, distributors, product manufacturers, and industry experts. For a full list of primary respondents, please reach out to us.
Is a sample of this report available for evaluation?
Yes, you can request a sample, and it will be sent to you through an email.