Rising inclination towards the fiber-rich diet boosts the overall dragon fruit powder market
Dragon fruit powder, also known as pitahaya powder, is obtained from an exotic and delicious fruit. Owing to the wealth of benefits offered by dragon fruit powder, it is considered as a tropical superfood. The dragon fruit has its origins in the Americas, and some new world settlers brought this fruit to South and East Asian Nations, such as Thailand, Taiwan, Vietnam, the Philippines and Cambodia. However, dragon fruit powder is available worldwide and forms an essential part of the dietary fruit intake. Owing to various pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and cosmetic benefits served by dragon fruit powder, it is gaining a significant share of popularity among the consumers worldwide. The multiple benefits served by the dragon fruit powder aids the growth of the dragon fruit powder market. Due to an increased inclination towards a fiber-rich diet, the dragon fruit powder is gaining further traction among the health-conscious consumers. The dragon fruit powder is purported to be protective against cancer and boost the immune system of the consumers. The dragon fruit powder acts as a perfect supplement for people following vegan, non-GMO and gluten-free lifestyles. Latin America is likely to be the dominant region in the dragon fruit powder market due to the high cultivation of dragon fruit in the region.
Several Benefits Served by Dragon Fruit Powder to Boost the Overall Market
The dragon fruit powder stores in itself a wealth of fiber and minerals, which impose several physiological benefits on the health of the consumers. The dragon fruit powder is rich in antioxidants, fiber, Vitamin C and B and therefore, act as an excellent ingredient for lowering cholesterol and boosting immunity, among others. The dragon fruit powder also serves benefits related to weight management and brain functionalities. The dragon fruit powder is used for the manufacture of various personal care and beauty products as it serves multiple skin benefits like anti-aging, soothing skin burns and also helps in treating acne, which, in turn, boosts the global dragon fruit powder market.
Increased Adoption of Dragon Fruit Powder in Personal Care Products
The global dragon fruit powder market can be segmented on the source type, applications and distribution channels. Based on the source type, the dragon fruit powder market can be segmented into hylocereus guatemalensis, hylocereus polyrhizus and hylocereus undatus as well as hybrid. Based on the applications, the global dragon fruit powder market can be segmented into cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, food & beverages, dietary supplements and others. Based on the distribution channel, the global pine needle oil market can be segmented into modern trade, specialty stores, franchise outlets, online channels and others. Geographically, the dragon fruit powder market can be segmented into seven regions: North America, Latin America, Europe, South Asia, East Asia, Oceania, and the Middle East & Africa.
Global Traction Towards Dragon Fruit Powder Products
Among all the regions, Latin America dominates the global dragon fruit powder market. South Asia and East Asia follow Latin America due to the increasing commercial cultivation of dragon fruit in the region. North America is also likely to gain traction in the dragon fruit powder market due to the inclination towards vegan lifestyles. Increasing penetration of veganism in Oceania and South Asian countries also leads to an increased affinity towards products like dragon fruit powder.
Competitive Landscape of the Dragon Fruit Powder Market
The global dragon fruit powder market is highly fragmented as many domestic players are engaged in the dragon fruit powder market at various interjections in the value chain. Some of the key companies involved in the manufacturing and distribution of the dragon fruit powder are Wilderness Poets, Pitaya Plus, Unicorn Superfoods, Raw Nice, Hybrid Herbs, Light Cellar, SOL Organica and BR Ingredients among others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Dragon Fruit Powder market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to Dragon Fruit Powder market segments such as source type, applications, distribution channels and geographies.
The Dragon Fruit Powder market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Dragon Fruit Powder Market Segments
- Dragon Fruit Powder Market Dynamics
- Dragon Fruit Powder Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis for Dragon Fruit Powder Market includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordics, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- East Asia (Japan, China, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of South Asia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel, Rest of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments of Dragon Fruit Powder. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation of Dragon Fruit Powder.
- Historical, current and projected market size of Dragon Fruit Powder in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development