Adoption of Micron Size Powder in Food Processing Industry likely to Propel the Market
Size reduction of food products to micron and nano size range is the rapid developing technology used across the food processing industry. Micronization is gaining prominent place across the globe in food industry as a reduction in size enhances characteristics of food ingredient and food quality. It also increases the nutrition value of the foods which likely to push the micronized powder market. Moreover, micronized powder offer better nutrients and high energy as compared to the other forms which is projected to boost the micronized powder market.
Shifting Consumer Consumption Patterns Projected to Boost Demand for Micronized Powder across the Globe
Lactose comprises sugar, glucose and galactose molecules which are excellent source of instant energy. Currently, there is an increase in the consumption of nutritious food and beverages on account of the rising health consciousness among consumers. Increasing micronized powder form of lactose is likely to push the demand for micronized powder market across the globe.
Micronized Powder Market: Segmentation
Micronized powder market is segmented into different parts based on the type of products and application. Lactose is highly demanded in micronized powder market due to less cooking time and high quality of food product. On the basis of application, micronized powder are widely used in functional food especially in bakery and chocolate confectionary areas.
Based on type of products, micronized powder market is segmented into
- Milk Powders
- Whey Products
- Minerals and Bio components
Based on application, micronized powder market is segmented into
- Bakery & Confectionary
- Animal Feed
East Asia & South Asia Regions are Emerging Markets for Micronized Powder
East Asia and South Asia is projected to be the fastest-growing market for micronized powder during the forecast period. The consumption of micronized powder in the region has been experiencing robust growth due to the increasing consumption of functional foods and dietary supplements. The prominent factors driving the micronized powder market are the changing lifestyles of consumers, the rapid growth of the middle-class population and the increasing consumer awareness about health & fitness.
North America represents the prominent market for micronized powder across the world. This can be attributed to the concentration of dietary supplement manufacturers in the region. Region showcase significant per capita disposable income and fast-moving lifestyle of individuals is expected to push the growth of the micronized powder market. North America followed by Europe is a significant market for micronized powder owing to growing food processing industry. Middle East and Africa is likely to experience exponential growth in micronized powder market due to increasing preference to packaged food products.
Rise in the Demand of Micronized Powder during COVID-19
Micronized powder market has seen disruption as a result of COVID-19. Factors include a shift away from the wholesale food service markets since hotels, restaurants and schools have closed owing to Covid-19 impact.
However, despite these disruptions, the demand for micronized powder has increased for a number of reasons including a growing interest in home baking. Another factor influencing the growing demand for micronized powder is the increased number of people working from home as this has led to a rise in demand for beverages which likely to push the demand.
Prominent Manufacturers Strategically Investing in R&D for Product Innovation and Product Launch
The prominent players in micronized powder market include Alpen Food Group (Netherlands), Armor Proteins (France), Fonterra (New Zealand), Dale Farm Ltd (UK), Ingredion Incorporated (US) and among others.The micronized powder market is highly fragmented with the presence of various small and large manufacturers which compete on the basis of prices and quality.For instance, Armor Proteins uses innovative technologies in milk fractionation to provide a high value range of nutritional ingredients to product.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Micronized Powder Market, and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to the segments in the Micronized Powder Market, such as geography, product type, type, and sales channel.
The Micronized Powder Market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Micronized Powder Market Segments
- Micronized Powder Market Dynamics
- Micronized Powder Market Size
- Supply & Demand of Micronized Powder Market
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Technology in the Micronized Powder Market
- Value Chain of the Micronized Powder Market
Regional analysis for the Micronized Powder Market includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordics, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- East Asia (Japan, China, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of South Asia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel, Rest of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report on the Micronized Powder Market provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per the segments of the Micronized Powder Market. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the Micronized Powder Market industry
- In-depth market segmentation of Micronized Powder Market
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape of the Micronized Powder Market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Fact.MR offers custom research services that help clients to get specific research solutions