Fuel caddy is one of the important paraphernalia necessary for an expedition or an adventure trip, which primarily keeps the fuel caddy market growing at a rapid pace. Applications of fuel caddies in expedition vehicles is also an important factor that is driving the growth of the fuel caddy market. Manufacturers and distributors of fuel caddies are taking into consideration the popular types of expedition vehicles and the type of fuels to plan their salient business strategies. Eventually, a majority of stakeholders in the fuel caddy market are focusing on tracking the changes in end-user demands in terms of the most preferred expedition vehicles as well as the variety of fuels.
Eventually, a majority of manufacturers are aiming to introduce fuel caddies that can be best-suited for a vehicle’s fuel system. This is expected to remain one of the most important trends in the fuel caddy market in the upcoming years. Additionally, the risk of injuries involved with transportation and storing fuel using fuel caddies leads to the imposition of a variety of regulations on the manufacturing as well as usage of fuel caddies. This is leading to encouraging stakeholders to shift their focus on offering complete security of storing and transporting fuel by producing fuel caddies that comply with government regulations, and not let regulations impact their sales in the foreseeable future.
Fuel Caddies Suitable for All the Types of Expedition Vehicles to Witness High Demand
The fuel caddies landscape continues to be positively influenced by a combination of broader and niche factors. While increasing spending on leisure and outdoor activities has opened new growth avenues, traditional applications pertaining to siphoning, transporting, and storing different types of fuels has led to an uptake in demand. The short- and long-term outlook on the fuel caddies market remains bullish, as a growing demographic of outdoor enthusiasts ramps up demand.
Features of most expedition vehicles manufactured by leading automotive manufacturers such as Jeep and American Expedition Vehicles (AEV) include fuel caddies with excellent capacities. Also, various snowmobile accessory manufacturers have designed fuel caddies for easy pouring, installation, and carrying on snow expeditions. Owing to the increasing participation in water sports activities, compact fuel caddies suitable for various types of personal watercraft are gaining traction in the fuel caddy market. Increasing applications of fuel caddies associated with surf lifesavers and lifeguard services are boosting the growth of the fuel caddy market.
Innovative, Application-specific Features on the Rise
Taking into account the problems associated with transporting various types of fuels, manufacturers are designing fuel caddies that are opt for maintaining balance and smooth movement. Manufacturers in the fuel caddy market are developing fuel caddies with pneumatic tires and easy grip handles to overcome the inconvenience created during gasoline transfer and diesel handing processes. Notable examples include:
- Carbery Plastics Limited recently introduced its new fuel caddy that provides a convenient and hassle-free way of transporting petrol, diesel, and AdBlue from the forecourt to a machine. According to the company, the new fuel caddy can also be used in industrial, professional, as well as for recreational purposes.
- EMILIANA SERBATOI – a leading manufacturer of fuel delivery products – has unveiled a new fuel caddy that are mainly used for carrying fuel for farm equipment such as mowers and tractors. These fuel caddies can also be used for domestic applications or recreational purposes.
Standards and Regulations for Fuel Containers to Impact Manufacturing Strategies
Manufacturers in the fuel caddy market are employing innovative materials and manufacturing technologies to produce highly durable fuel containers. As fuel caddies are used for storing and transporting fuel, various government organizations are imposing strict rules to reduce spoilage and improve safety. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has developed regulations regarding the design of fuel caddies or portable fuel containers in order to reduce pollution along with enhancing safety parameters of fuel caddies. The EPA standards are mainly based on the California Air Resources Board (CARB), which all the portable fuel caddies produced and sold in the US must conform to.
Also, the Department of Transportation (DOT) allows storing and transporting fuel in fuel caddies that are made of only certain materials such as fluorinated polypropylene, steel, fluorinated polyethylene, Teflon, and aluminum. DOT also recommends the fuel caddies used to carry different types of fuel to be distinguished according to colors, such as kerosene (blue) and regular gas (red). Apart from the regulations developed by DOT and EPA, manufacturers must comply with the standards developed by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). The requirements developed by OSHA state that the inflammable fuels must be stored in appropriate fuel caddies and placed away from any kind of potential hazards.
Manufacturers in the fuel caddy market are focusing on the compliance with the regulations established by EPA, DOT, and OSHA. It is mainly influencing manufacturing strategies and the use of a variety of sizes and materials to manufacture fuel caddies for different fuels. Apart from the regulations, increasing participation in outdoor recreational activities is impacting the growth of the fuel caddy market. The widening range of applications of fuel caddies in various expedition vehicles is boosting the expansion of the fuel caddy market.
This analytical research study imparts an all-inclusive assessment on the market, while propounding historical intelligence, actionable insights, and industry-validated & statistically-upheld market forecast. Verified and suitable set of assumptions and methodology has been leveraged for developing this comprehensive study. Information and analysis on key market segments incorporated in the report has been delivered in weighted chapters. A thorough analysis has been offered by the report on
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Market Segments
- Demand & Supply Trends
- Current Issues and Challenges
- Companies and Competitor Landscape
- Value Chain
Regional Segments Analyzed Include
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
Compilation of authentic and first-hand intelligence, insights offered in the report are based on quantitative and qualitative assessment by leading industry experts, and inputs from opinion leaders & industry participants around the value chain. Growth determinants, macroeconomic indicators, and parent market trends have been scrutinized and delivered, coupled with the market attractiveness for each market segment encompassed. Qualitative impact of growth influencers on the market segments across regions has also been mapped by the report.
Highlights from the Report
- Elaborated scenario of the parent market
- Transformations in the market dynamics
- Detailed segmentation of the target market
- Historical, current and forecast market size based on value and volume
- Latest industry developments and trends
- Competition landscape
- Strategies adopted by the market players and product developments made
- Potential and niche segments, along with their regional analysis
- Unbiased analysis on performance of the market
- Up-to-date and must-have intelligence for the market players to enhance and sustain their competitiveness
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development