Fat Free Soup Market
Fat Free Soup Market Share & Trends Analysis, By Source (Plant base, Animal base), By Type (Instant, Canned, Dehydrated), By Distribution Channel (Convenience Stores, Speciality Stores), By Packaging (Pouch, Can, Box) & By Region Forecast - Global Review 2021 to 2031
Analysis of Fat Free Soup market covering 30 + countries including analysis of US, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Nordics, GCC countries, Japan, Korea and many more
Fat Free Soup: Market Outlook
The market for fat free soup is expected to grow steadily because of the immense health benefits offered such as help in reducing weight, provides vitamins and proteins. The changing and hectic lifestyle, especially in urban area need less time to cook food and it increase in the dependency on ready to eat food has increased the demand for fat free soup.
Preserved and canned soup is anticipated to grow during forecast period. These factors will increase the demand for fat free soup in the market. Moreover, fat free soups are easily available in supermarket/hypermarket and online also. Soup is served as a quick meal and fat free soup has many health promoting ingredients such as lentils, beans, vegetable and meat which make it a power pack of nutrients. It also helps in easy digestion and boost immune system.
Fat free soup are best for people who prefer to have healthy diet as it has high proportion of water. Fat free soup are nutritious and delicious and are high in vitamin A, C, B and K. Consuming fat free soup is the easy to add vegetables in daily meal.
Vegetable soup are high in nutrients and low in calorie and helps to intake vegetable and non veg soup aids in treating physical diseases and it removes bacteria from mouth, tonsils and throat.
The increase in awareness of health benefits associated with fat free soup to overall health is anticipated to increase the demand of fat-free soup in the market during the forecast period.
People prefer soup as an appetizer or snack, not as a whole meal. With the increasing awareness of health among consumers, gluten-free soups are becoming popular. Changing trend of consumers toward wellness and health, clean label and plant base fat-free soup will grow in the coming year.
Instant soups are anticipated to dominate the market because package soup is easy and quick to prepare and it has flexible packaging that keeps it safe and fresh throughout the dispensing process and it is done by the sterile packaging technology.
Additionally, the demand for instant soup is increasing among consumers as a snack item. Manufacturers are innovating products by identifying trends in vegan, organic, fresh, chilled and low fat food.
Many manufacturers, as an effective strategy is replacing or reducing the high fat ingredients such as butter, eggs, oil, and cream in soups with low-fat alternatives.
Changing Lifestyle and Increasing Awareness of Health Consciousness Is Driving the Fat Free Soup Market
With rapidly changing lifestyle over the years, ready to cook and instant soup have become popular in urban kitchen, as it is easy to cook and it saves cooking time. With the increasing awareness of consumer towards health due to increasing cases of obesity will drive the fat free soup market during forecast period.
The increasing awareness of health benefits associated with fat free soup among the consumer is driving the market. The increasing rate of prevalence of chronic health problems such as obesity and diabetes are the key factor which is impacting large number population to adopt fat free soup. These factors will contribute positively to the fat-free soup in the market during the forecast period.
A growing number of restaurants and hotels are increasing the sale of fat free soup in the market. The demand for fat free soup is increasing mainly due to shifting consumer taste and preference towards healthy and fat free food. Manufacturers are keeping in mind the shifting trend of consumers towards fat free soup, they have started innovating and introducing new product in the market.
The main target customers for fat free soup are mostly health-conscious consumers. Organic food products have started gaining popularity over few years and the influence of urban population have shifted their preference towards rising health concern. New variants and a new range of soups are being introduced in the organic segment to cater to the rising demand of health-conscious consumers.
For Instance, in December 2017 Campbell Soup company had acquired the Pacific foods of Oregon, a key manufacturer of organic soup, and manufacture shelf-stable plant-based drinks and other meals. This acquisition strongly positioned Campbell’s health and well-being portfolio in the fast-growing organic and natural category.
Fat Free Soup: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the global fat free soup are as follows-
- Campbell Soup company
- Unilever PLC
- Heinz Classic
- Kettle cuisine
- Amy’s kitchen
- Weight watchers
- New covent garden
general mill and many more. Many manufactures of soup are moving towards product innovation by introducing new product variants in the existing product line, or by merging or acquiring other companies or they are opening their new manufacturing plant in different country.
- For instance, in 2017, Marico entered into soup segment by selling saffola soup. Marico follow this strategy to launch healthy and in between snack. Marico also wants to add premium product in its portfolio.
- In January 2017, Campbell Soup company launched a nutritious ready to serve soup, featuring ingredients such as lean protein, quinoa, and kale. Campbell is promoting health benefit of plant protein and grains this soup will have.
- In December 2018, Ajinomoto made new manufacturing plant for soup and other product at Kawasaki. With this expansion, company has grown its soup business and increased the production to accommodate this growth.
- In September 2018, Kettle cuisine acquired soup business from NORPAC foods. This acquisition had made its soup business more focused towards customer service and providing high quality product in the market.
Fat Free Soup: Regional analysis
Prevalence of concentrated overweight or obese population in west, mainly in the region of North America will drive the market for healthy food such as fat free soup. The European region holds the second position in fat free soup market followed by Asia Pacific and North America respectively.
In Europe region United Kingdom, France and Spain have better market share owing to the demand for fat free soup and improved packaging of soup products. In developed countries, large number of health awareness programs have bought the increased demand level for packed low-fat soup that have less preservatives and fresh ingredients. Increase in the demand level for good food which can be cooked in a short time has also elevated the development of fat free soup market in Europe region.
Asia pacific is regarded lucrative market for fat free soup due to population in developing countries such as China, India, Bangladesh, and Thailand and adopting western eating habits. Moreover, busy and hectic working schedule is anticipated to rise the demand for fat free soup in this region.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the fat free soup market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data.
It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as application, product type, form, nature, and sales channel.
Don't Need a Global Report?
save 40%! on Country & Region specific reports
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- low fat free soup market Segments
- low fat free soup market Dynamics
- low fat free soup market Size
- low fat free soup Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to low fat free soup market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in low fat free soup market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of low fat free soup.
- Value Chain Analysis of the low fat free soup
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
More Insights, Lesser Cost (-50% off)
Insights on import/export production,
pricing analysis, and more – Only @ Fact.MR
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the low fat free soup market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in low fat free soup market
- Competitive landscape of the low fat free soup market.
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective low fat free soup market performance
- Must-have information for low fat free soup market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Fat Free Soup: Market Segmentation
On the basis of source, the global fat free soup market can be segmented as:
- Plant base
- Lentil soup
- Beans soup
- Broccoli soup
- Carrot coup
- Spinach soup
- Animal base
- Chicken soup
- Lamb soup
- Pork soup
- Beef soup
- Plant base
On the basis of type, the global fat free soup market can be segmented as:
On the basis of distribution channel, the global fat free soup market can be segmented as:
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Online Retail
On the basis of packaging, the global fat free soup market can be segmented as:
- Tetra Pack
NOTE: All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of FACT.MR.
- FAQs -
How much is the Fat Free Soup Market likely to be Worth?
Fat free soup market demand is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 3% over the forecast period.
Why does the Fat Free Soup Market have a High Growth Potential?
There is a high growth potential for the fat free soup market thanks to the preserved and canned soup that are nutritious and delicious.
Where will Manufacturers find the Most Opportunities in the Fat Free Soup Market?
Manufacturers may find the most opportunities in the North American fat free soup market.