Low Fat Pasta Sauce Market
Low Fat Pasta Sauce Market Size, Share Report Analysis By Product Type (Tomato-Based Low Fat Sauces, Pesto-Based Low Fat Sauces), By Application (Food Industry, Hotels), By Packaging (Glass Bottles, PET Cans), By Distribution Channel, By Region - Global Insights 2021 To 2031
Low Fat Pasta Sauce: Market Outlook
As consumers increasingly seek great taste, healthy options along with convenience and sustainability in daily diet to fuel their on-the-go lifestyles, the face of pasta sauces is changing. Moreover, consumers are constantly on the lookout for sauces, creams and dressings that offer low-fat alternatives.
Consumer’s inclination towards plant-based eco-relevant options due to lower levels of saturated fats and no trans-fat is escalating the demand for low fat pasta sauce across the globe.
Moreover, due to growing consumer interest in multi-cuisine culture there is an aggregate demand for low fat pasta sauce as it is extensively produced by food manufacturers. Low fat pasta sauce is an ingredient owing to high preference from both kids and adult consumers.
Also, new product launches have played a dynamic role in assisting the extensive penetration of low fat pasta sauce in the global market. For example, Farm To Fork in September 2019 launched its clean label, sustainably grown, and simple tomato sauce with non-GMO labeled certified and do not contain artificial flavors and sugar.
Growing Application of Low Fat Pasta Sauce Segment to Bolster the Market’s Growth Trajectory
The rising preference for international cuisines, availability of wide variety of international brands of pasta sauces contributes to the growth of low fat pasta sauce market. The factors facilitating the growth of the market is the consumer’s inclination towards gluten-free diets and plant-based alternatives.
Due to increasing awareness about wholesome food and healthy lifestyle consumers are preferring low cholesterol, fat free and sugar free products.
Consumers are concentrating more on exercising and weight management and following a proper diet after consulting dieticians and doctors. The increasing health-conscious consumers are escalating the demand for low fat pasta sauce.
Moreover, the health-conscious consumers prefer products with high nutritional content, which helps consumers to enjoy their food without affecting the diet. Low fat pasta sauce are in high demand in the food industry.
Moreover, cafes, restaurants and other eateries are also experimenting with numerous flavors and combinations of low fat sauces to offer innovative and unique pasta dishes to their customers.
Global Low Fat Pasta Sauce: Key Players
Some of the key players of low fat pasta sauce are as follows
- Unilever Group
- General Mills Inc.
- Kikkoman Corp
- Clorox Co
- ConAgra Foods Inc.
- Nestle S.A.
- Tiger Foods
- McCormick & Co Inc.|
- Kraft Foods Group Inc.
- Heinz Co, Others.
Opportunities for Global Low Fat Pasta Sauce Market Participants:
The market for low fat pasta sauce is expected to witness strong growth rate during the forecast period fueled by investments done by market players for promotional activities, advertising campaigns, and social media marketing.
In terms of volume, Europe accounts for the dominating share in the global low fat pasta sauce market in 2019 due to increasing consumer focus on healthy nutrition and increasing vegan trend. The region is likely to experience the significant growth in the next few years. Thus, it is anticipated to maintain its dominance during the forecast period.
North America is predicted to offer fast-growing markets for low fat pasta sauce during the forecast period. Increasing trend of “non-GMO” and gluten free supplements from the food industry is projected to drive the demand for low fat pasta sauce market in these regions.
The low fat pasta sauce market report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size.
The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the low fat pasta sauce market, including but not limited to: regional markets, product type, application, packaging, distribution channel.
Avail customized purchase options for your needs
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis on:
- Low fat pasta sauce market segment
- Low fat pasta sauce market dynamics
- Low fat pasta sauce market size
- Low fat pasta sauce supply and demand
- Current trends/issues/challenges pertaining to low fat pasta sauce market
- Competition landscape and emerging market participants in low fat pasta sauce market
- Technology related to production/processing of low fat pasta sauce
- Value chain analysis of the low fat pasta sauce market
Regional Analysis Includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, BENELUX, Poland, Russia, Nordic, Rest of Europe)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The low fat pasta sauce market report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analysing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the low fat pasta sauce market report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
An Adaptive Approach to Modern-day Research Needs
Highlights of the Low Fat Pasta Sauce Market Report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the low fat pasta sauce market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the low fat pasta sauce market
Global Low Fat Pasta Sauce: Market Segmentation
On the basis of product type, low fat pasta sauce market can be segmented as
- Tomato-Based Low Fat Sauces
- Traditional Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Meat Sauce
- Mushroom Sauce
- Roasted Garlic Sauce
- Cheese Sauce
- Tomato and Basil Sauce
- Pesto-Based Low Fat Sauces
- Traditional Basil Pesto Sauce
- Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto Sauce
- Alfredo-Based Low Fat Sauces
- Traditional Alfredo Sauce
- Garlic Alfredo Sauce
- Cheese Alfredo Sauce
- Tomato-Based Low Fat Sauces
On the basis of application, low fat pasta sauce market can be segmented as
- Food Industry
- Household (Retail)
On the basis of packaging, low fat pasta sauce market can be segmented as
- Glass Bottles
On the basis of distribution channel, low fat pasta sauce market can be segmented as
- Modern Trade
- Convenience Stores
- Departmental Store
- Specialty Store
- Online Retailers
- Other Sales Channels
NOTE: All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of FACT.MR.