Low Calorie Granola Market
Low Calorie Granola Market Share & Trends Analysis By Form (Cereals, Bars), By Application (Puddings, Cookie Mix, Dessert Topping), By Ingredients (Nuts, Seeds, Wheat Germ), By Flavors (Vanilla, Chocolate, Banana), By Distribution Channel (B2B, B2C) - Global Insights 2021 to 2031
Low Calorie Granola: Market Outlook
Granola is a common healthy breakfast made from a mixture of nuts, oats, honey, or other sweeteners. Low calorie granola is a healthy alternative to be consumed in breakfast and hence is gaining traction in the global market as it contains the right amount of fibers, protein, vitamins, and other essential nutrients with a reduced amount of calories.
Various health benefits of low calorie granola such as weight management, optimum presence of vital minerals and nutrients is driving the low calorie granola market.
North America is a developed and matured region for low calorie granola market owing to its high protein content, increased product offering of low calorie granola.
Following North America, Europe and Latin America are a large market for low calorie granola as manufacturers are focusing on enhancing the supply chain to better market penetration of low calorie granola.
The Asia Pacific and Oceania has a large potential consumer base for low calorie granola as awareness about the product is gradually increasing in the region, and thus are expected to show lucrative growth in forecast period.
Healthy Eating Habits Fuelling the Low Calorie Granola Market
Rising awareness and shift towards living a healthy lifestyle is fuelling the low calorie granola market across the globe. Low calorie granola is a prime choice for breakfast among the urban population and which is influencing population in developed as well as developing region for buying low calorie granola.
Low calorie granola due to its sweet taste and nutritional properties it is used in multiple food applications such as pastries, yogurt, protein bars, ice cream, and others. Low-calorie granola is used to make various healthy on-the-go snacks with a mixture of appealing flavors and nuts for the health-conscious population in the global market.
As the consumer becomes more aware of the ingredients being used in low calorie bars, demand for different nutritious ingredients in low calorie granola such as flax seeds, oats, chia seeds and many more is rising for enhanced nutrition quality and quantity intake.
Low Calorie Granola: Key Market Players
- General Mills
- Nature Valley
- Noble Foods
- Kraft Foods Inc.
- Slim-Fast Food Co. (Unilever Company)
- ConAgra Foods
- Olympia Granola
- Standard Functional Foods Group
- Bridgetown Natural Foods
- Pepsico Inc (Quaker)
- Sunny Crunch Foods Ltd Inc., Inc.
- Bakery Barn Inc.
- Kellogg Corners
- Hearthside Food Solutions LLC
- Clif Bar & Coand
are some of the key players of global low calorie granola market.
Packaging and Labelling to Gain Market Traction
Manufacturers are inclined towards more research and development with aim of improving the nutrition portfolio of the low calorie granola to gain traction of the population.
Manufacturers are aiming to provide the 15% recommended amount of phosphorous in the low calorie granola which is essential for the production of protein for growth, maintenance, and repair of the cells and tissue of bones and teeth.
Manufacturers are focusing to stand on improving the quality of the product and production process according to authorized regulatory body standards, such as USFDA, FSSAI, and many more.
Manufacturers are focusing to make low calorie granola from vegan ingredients as a prominent portion of the consumer base is inclining towards vegan products. These standards and certifications achieved are showcased on the packaging of low calorie granola for gaining competitive advantage and gain market traction.
Market players are striving to optimize the supply chain by identifying and targeting the potential consumer base of low calorie population.
For this manufacturers of low calorie granola are choosing an online distribution channel, which gives them a platform to enhance their market presence without the cost of brick-mortar stores and engage with potential consumers.
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis on:
- Low Calorie Granola market segment
- Low Calorie Granola market dynamics
- Low Calorie Granola market size
- Low Calorie Granola supply and demand
- Current trends/issues/challenges pertaining to Low Calorie Granola market
- Competition landscape and emerging market participants in Low Calorie Granola market
- Technology related to production/processing of Low Calorie Granola
- Value chain analysis of the Low Calorie Granola market
Regional Analysis Includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, BENELUX, Poland, Russia, Nordic, Rest of Europe)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The Low Calorie Granola market report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases).
The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analysing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the Low Calorie Granola market report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
An Adaptive Approach to Modern-day Research Needs
Highlights of the Low Calorie Granola Market Report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the Low Calorie Granola market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the Low Calorie Granola market
Low Calorie Granola: Market Segmentation
Based on Form, Low Calorie Granola Market can be segmented as:
Based on Application, Low Calorie Granola Market can be segmented as:
- Cookie Mix
- Dessert Topping
- Chocolate Bars
Based on Ingredients, Low Calorie Granola Market can be segmented as:
- Dried Fruit
- Wheat Germ
- Whole Wheat
Based on Flavors, Low Calorie Granola Market can be segmented as:
Based on Distribution Channel, Low Calorie Granola Market can be segmented as:
- Specialty Store
- Convenience Store
- Online Store
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in FACT.MR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.