Low Salt Low Fat Meals Market
Low Salt Low Fat Meals Market Size, Share Report Analysis By Source (Organic, Conventional), By Type (Low Fat Dairy, Cereals, Snacks, Low Salt Butter), By Distribution Channel (Supermarket, Convenience Store, Specialty Store) - Global Insights 2021-2031
Low Salt Low Fat Meals: Market Outlook
Global low salt low fat meal market is estimated to grow over the forecast period. The factor that attributes to rise the low salt low fat meal in market is growing health awareness among the population around the world.
Increasing problem of obesity, cardiovascular diseases and diabetes over the years have triggered the demand for low salt low fat food and it is expected to fuel the market for low salt low fat meal.
In developing countries such as India, China, Mexico and Brazil, changing lifestyle of consumers and rapid urbanization is anticipated to be a key driver for low salt low fat meal. With the change in consumer eating behaviour, hotels and restaurants are also adopting the change, and it is expected to have favourable impact on low salt low fat meal market.
In past few years the occurrence of chronic diseases has been increased. Owing to increase in health problems due to over-weight, people have started to included low salt low fat meal in their diet. Food and beverage manufacturers are coming up with new recipes which is low salt low fat. Consumption of food which is low salt low fat has various health benefit associated such as it reduces the occurrence of cardiovascular diseases, high blood pressure, obesity, stomach cancer etc.
Salt is essential nutrient for proper functioning of human body, consumption of salt is necessary for regular operation of human body. However, excessive intake of salt may cause high blood pressure and cardiovascular diseases. According to WHO, high contain of salt may cause several health issues.
The average intake of salt is 1500mg to 2300 mg per day is acceptable. To reduce the salt intake many companies are introducing food products with low salt or use salt reducing components such as yeast extract, mineral salt and amino acid.
Low salt low fat meal includes oatmeal, soup, easy cook brown rice, homemade yogurt, fruit and yogurt smoothies etc. Changing preference of consumer across the globe regarding the intake of healthy, tasty and organic foods are predicted to propel the demand of low salt low fat meal market.
Increasing Health Consciousness Among Consumer Will Drive the Low Salt Low Fat Meal Market
Increasing awareness towards the health benefits associated with low salt low fat food product around the world is estimated to boost the demand for low salt low fat meal across the world. People are becoming more health conscious and they are choosing healthy diet over other foods to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Increasing number of obese population which is moving towards healthy lifestyle is making a positive impact on global low salt low fat meal. Moreover, changing lifestyle is very common now a day, hectic and busy life compel the consumers to go for healthy foods which are low salt low fat.
Consumers are aware about the risk associated with their health with the consumption of high salt and high fat food, thus it promotes the market to increase the demand for products which promotes physical health with nutritional values by consuming low salt low fat meals.
Change in the consumption behavior of consumers with growing focus of manufacturers on promotion activities such as advertising and social media marketing showcasing the health benefits associated with the low salt low fat meals, is estimated to accelerate the demand for low salt low-fat meals in market. Thus, the promotional activities will help in tapping the untapped market in emerging markets for low salt low-fat meal.
Increasing consumer awareness toward clean-label food products is compelling the manufacturers to follow the strict guideline made by the government. According to Food and Drug Administration it is required to declare the trans fatty acids in the nutrition label for dietary supplement and conventional foods.
Low Salt Low Fat Meal: Market Players
Some of the key players operating in global low salt low fat meal are as follows-
- Ajinomoto company Inc.
- Arla food amba
- Bernard food industry
and many more. Manufacturers use various strategic alliances such as partnership, merger, acquisition and product innovation to capture maximum market share.
- For Instance, in 2018 Amul has acquired Wisconisn, US is the key manufacturer of cheese in America to expand its business footprint in US.
- In 2020, Amul has launched two new products Camel Milk powder and Camel Milk ice cream. Camel milk powder is helpful in preventing diabetes. The launch of camel milk ice cream is good for health-conscious people because it contains only 4.4% fat and it has no added colour and flavor.
- In 2020, Ajinomoto expanded its market presence in western and northern regions in India by increasing sale network.
- In 2020, Cargill Brazil has introduced a new fat that reduce the content of saturated fat in ice cream, dairy drink, and creams up to 30%.
- In 2018, In 2018, Arla food launched Arla fiber, a new range of yogurt which is rich in fibers. It is available in four different flavors. Its every serving contains 4.7 grams of fibers, is low in fat and high in protein, and contains 27% of daily calcium.
- In 2021, Tata consumer product acquired Kottaram agro foods the maker of soulfull brand of breakfast cereal and healthy snacks.
Low Salt Low Fat Meal: Regional Analysis
North America dominates the market by holding the market share followed by Europe. The market of North America is mainly driven by increasing consumption of low fat dairy products in United State. A huge number of local players are present in United State and these players are trying to launch new variants or flavours in the product to increase their market share.
Over the year the production of low salt low fat products has been globalized due to the growth of economic in developing countries. The demand for the low salt low fat product is driven by the key players present in European regions.
Asia pacific is growing as a potential market with increase in rate of consumption of low salt low fat products in regions such as India, China and Japan. Changing preference of consumer and increasing number of consumer choosing organic products is estimated to propel the demand of low salt low fat product in the market.
Australia and New Zealand are the major suppliers of processed milk in the region. The increasing export of dairy products from this country is predicted to boost the low fat product market during forecast period.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the low salt low fat meal market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as application, product type, form, nature and sales channel.
Avail customized purchase options for your needs
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Low salt low fat meal market Segments
- Low salt low fat meal market Dynamics
- Low salt low fat meal market Size
- Low salt low fat meal Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to low salt low fat meal market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in low salt low fat meal market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of low salt low fat meal.
- Value Chain Analysis of the low salt low fat meal.
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
An Adaptive Approach to Modern-day Research Needs
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the low salt low fat meal market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in low salt low fat meal market
- Competitive landscape of the low salt low fat meal market.
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective low salt low fat meal market performance
- Must-have information for low salt low fat meal market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Low Salt Low Fat Meal: Market Segmentation
On the basis of source, the global low salt low fat meal market can be segmented as:
On the basis of type, the global low fat meal market can be segmented as:
- Low fat dairy
- Ice cream
- Skim milk
- Low salt Butter
- Low salt cheese
- Low fat dairy
On the basis of distribution channel, the global low salt low fat meal market can be segmented as:
- Convenience store
- Specialty store
- Online retail
NOTE: All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of FACT.MR.
Need an Exclusive Report for your Unique Requirement?
- Related Reports -
- Our Clients -
- Evaluate How Fact.MR's Report Can Help. -
Is the market research conducted by Fact.MR?
Yes, the report has been compiled by expert analysts of Fact.MR, through a combination of primary and secondary research. To know more about how the research was conducted, you can speak to a research analyst.
What research methodology is followed by Fact.MR?
Fact.MR follows a methodology that encompasses the demand-side assessment of the market, and triangulates the same through a supply-side analysis. This methodology is based on the use of standard market structure, methods, and definitions.
What are the sources of secondary research?
Fact.MR conducts extensive secondary research through proprietary databases, paid databases, and information available in the public domain. We refer to industry associations, company press releases, annual reports, investor presentations, and research papers. More information about desk research is available upon request.
Who are the respondents for primary research?
Fact.MR speaks to stakeholders across the spectrum, including C-level executives, distributors, product manufacturers, and industry experts. For a full list of primary respondents, please reach out to us.
Is a sample of this report available for evaluation?
Yes, you can request a sample, and it will be sent to you through an email.