Low Carb and Low Fat Diet: Market Outlook
Low carb and low fat diet market is estimated to grow during forecast period because of growing availability of low carb and low fat diet products in the market.
Rising popularity of low carb and low fat diet product among consumer, increasing awareness regarding health across the globe, prevalence of improved channel of distribution, increasing cases of obesity are some of the key factors which will improve the growth of low carb and low fat diet market in the forecast year.
Furthermore, increasing popularity in developing countries along with increasing health benefits will further propel many opportunities to the low carb and low fat diet market to grow in the forecast period. One of the key driver for low carb and low fat diet is fitness conscious consumers.
Consumer especially millennial are gradually becoming fitness freak and health conscious because of over-weight and chronic diseases. Which in turn encouraging the consumers to consume low carb and low fat diet.
The recommend proportion of low carb diets restrict to less than 20% of total intake of calorie whereas, 30% of total calories should come from fat. Which means 50-80 grams of fat can be consumed each day in a healthy diet.
The increasing trend of gluten free includes eliminating carbs all together, which is suggested for the treatment of diabetes, obesity and other diseases. Many food manufacturers are increasing their low carb products such as sport and nutritional products, cookies and breakfast cereals. Low fat diet helps in reducing heart burn, reduce weight and improve cholesterol.
The market for keto diet is rapidly increasing across the world. This gaining popularity has paved the way for producers to launch keto products which will deliver low carb and high fat formula, especially with the ones that bring in some of the vitamins and nutrients often lacking in keto diet, which largely avoids vegetables and fruits.
By following the formula of high fat, a person can derive most of the energy by burning fat. Keto diet has positive effect on the body and brain such as improve mental function and weight loss. Initially, keto is used in the treatment of epilepsy in kids.
Keto diet is use to improve insulin resistance, manage weight and manage chronic conditions and neurological disorders such as bipolar disorder and ALS. The demand for keto diet products will increase with the increase in the popularity of the keto diet during the forecast period.
Increasing Trend of Fitness conscious and Adaption of Keto Diet is driving the low carb and low fat diet market
The increasing number of health conscious consumer around the world is one of the key factor increasing the demand for low carb and low fat diet products. The demand for low carb and low fat products is increasing among fitness freak and diet craze youngsters across the world.
The growing awareness among the people about the benefits offered by low carb and low fat diets is driving the global low carb and low fat diet market. The rise in the rapid shift of consumer preference towards low carb and low fat diet, natural and clean label food products, is estimated to rise the demand for low carb and low fat diet.
The increasing rate of incidence of chronic health problems such as obesity and diabetes are the key factor which is inducing large number population to adopt low carb and low fat diet. These factors will contribute positively for the low carb and low fat diet product in the market during the forecast period.
Know More Details About the Report
Low Carb and Low Fat Diet: Key players
Some of the key players operating in the global low carb and low fat diet are as follows-
- Dang foods company
- Bulletproof 360
- essential keto
- Zenwise health
- Know brainer foods
- Ample foods
- perfect keto
- Ancient nutrition
- BPI sports LLC
and many more. Many manufactures of low carb and low fat diet are doing product innovation, merger and acquisition, and expanding their business in other countries to be the market leader and capture the maximum market share.
- For instance, in 2018 February Ample food a nutrition start-up announced to launch Ample K. It is a drinkable meal packed with real food components made for ketogenic diet.
- In 2018 July, Dang foods has introduced a new snack bar FATBAR, keeping in mind the health-conscious consumers. This new launch has low carb, moderate protein, and nuts with no added sugar.
- In 2018 December, the good fat company raised $5 million from investors to boost the launch of low carb diet products in United States.
- In 2018 December, Koia and the whole food market introduced a range plant based protein drinks in three flavors- caramel cream, chocolate brownie, and cake batter.
- In 2020, Nestle launched new product Freshlyfit ready-to-eat meal. It is inspired by the features of paleo, keto, and plant base diet. This new product is made with whole food ingredients, gluten free, clean label and it is ready to serve in 3 minutes by heating up.
Low Carb and Low Fat Diet: Regional Analysis
Europe holds the major market share in low carb and low fat diet market due to increasing awareness of health among the consumers and easy availability of low carb and low fat diet products in the region North America is expected to grow the market of low carb and low fat diet during forecast period.
Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness growth in the low carb and low fat diet market. This region gives lucrative opportunities for low carb and low fat diet market players. Adoption of western lifestyle is one of the major driver for the growth of low carb and low fat diet market. Moreover, Asia Pacific provides potential chance to launch low carb and low fat diet products. Therefore, manufacturers of low carb and low fat diet are focusing on increasing their business in this region to expand their geographical outreach and increase their customer base.
In 2016, according to the ministry of health and family welfare India, the urban population household the segment of overweight men was higher at 26.3% and the segment of women was higher 31.3%. There is a constant increase in the weight of male and female, which is the demand for low carb and low fat diet market and opening up ample opportunities for manufacturers to capture this untapped market in developing region of Asia Pacific.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the low carb and low fat diet market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as application, product type, form, nature and sales channel.
Avail customized purchase options for your needs
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Low carb and low fat diet market Segments
- Low carb and low fat diet market Dynamics
- Low carb and low fat diet market Size
- Low calorie carb and low carb and low fat diet Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to low carb and low fat diet market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in low carb and low fat diet market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of low carb and low fat diet.
- Value Chain Analysis of the low carb and low fat diet.
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
An Adaptive Approach to Modern-day Research Needs
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the low carb and low fat diet market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in low carb and low fat diet market
- Competitive landscape of the low carb and low fat diet market.
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective low carb and low fat diet market performance
- Must-have information for low carb and low fat diet market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Low Carb and Low Fat Diet: Market Segmentation
On the basis of type of diet, the global low carb and low fat diet market can be segmented as:
- Low carb diet
- Ketogenic diet
- Zero carb
- Low carb paleo diet
- Low carb Mediterranean diet
On the basis of source, the global low carb and low fat diet market can be segmented as:
On the basis of end use, the global low carb and low fat diet market can be segmented as:
On the basis of functionality, the global low carb and low fat diet market can be segmented as:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Weight loss
- Metabolic syndrome
On the basis of distribution channel, the global low carb and low fat diet market can be segmented as:
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Online Retail
NOTE: All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of FACT.MR.
Need an Exclusive Report for your Unique Requirement?
- Related Reports -
- Our Clients -
- Evaluate How Fact.MR's Report Can Help. -
Is the market research conducted by Fact.MR?
Yes, the report has been compiled by expert analysts of Fact.MR, through a combination of primary and secondary research. To know more about how the research was conducted, you can speak to a research analyst.
What research methodology is followed by Fact.MR?
Fact.MR follows a methodology that encompasses the demand-side assessment of the market, and triangulates the same through a supply-side analysis. This methodology is based on the use of standard market structure, methods, and definitions.
What are the sources of secondary research?
Fact.MR conducts extensive secondary research through proprietary databases, paid databases, and information available in the public domain. We refer to industry associations, company press releases, annual reports, investor presentations, and research papers. More information about desk research is available upon request.
Who are the respondents for primary research?
Fact.MR speaks to stakeholders across the spectrum, including C-level executives, distributors, product manufacturers, and industry experts. For a full list of primary respondents, please reach out to us.
Is a sample of this report available for evaluation?
Yes, you can request a sample, and it will be sent to you through an email.