Nov 08, 2019
Specialty Flavors Keeping Sales High in Europe; Asia Pacific Opening Up for Ready-to-Fill Pastry Market, Reports Fact.MR
by Team Fact.MR
North America and Europe continue to be the mainstay for ready-to-fill pastry manufacturers, as focus shifts towards specialty flavors and shape variants to keep consumers interested. Rampant westernization and opening up of regional markets in Asia Pacific and Middle East is leading to flooding of the market with novel products, especially in the food and beverages domain. Fact.MR analysis of the market suggests that over 10 million consumers in these high potential markets are trying out ready-to-fill pastry for the first time, creating new avenues for organic growth for market players. The global trend of savory over sweet and increasing health consciousness among the populace is steering focus of market players towards launching products in line with this new consumer sentiment. These new factor are projected to drive the market forward at a CAGR of 6% between 2019 and 2029.
Key Takeaways of the Ready-to-fill Pastry Market Study:
- The Americas and Europe together, are projected to garner an absolute dollar opportunity of over US$ 1.5 Bn, while South Asia and Middle-East and Africa are headed towards an incremental opportunity of over US$ 300 Mn between 2019 and 2029
- MR reveals that Dessert and Canape applications together accounted for over half of the ready-to-fill pastry demand in 2018, which is projected to remain mostly unchanged by the end of 2029
- Though ready-to-fill pastry with neutral taste was the most sought after category, demand for sweet and flavored variants are expected to increase at a comparatively faster pace
- Ready-to-fill pastry market revenue through Hotels, Restaurants and Catering (HoReCa) are expected to grow 1.8x between 2019 and 2029
- Most of the HoReCa businesses procure ready-to-fill pastry directly from their providers, making direct sales the largest revenue generating sales channel
- With high per capita bakery consumption, U.S. accounts for over a quarter of the global ready to-fill-pastry market revenues
“Three quarters of the ready to fill pastry market revenue is generated by players having limited presence. This points towards a large blue space for multinational players through collaboration with the local franchise partners.” says the Fact.MR analyst.
Unorganized Sector Thriving on High Profit Margins in the Ready to Fill Pastry Market
Characterized by high competition owing to a profit margin of over 10%, a pool of new organized and unorganized players are entering the ready to fill market every quarter. Amid a moderate demand-supply gap, the pressure on final price of ready to fill pastry has still not been observed and price increases are largely following the path of raw material price growth.
>>> To Request a Sample copy or view summary of this report, click the link below- https://www.factmr.com/report/3030/ready-to-fill-pastry-market
Find More Valuable Insights in the Ready-to-fill Pastry Market
Fact.MR, in its new offering, brings to fore an unbiased analysis of the global ready-to-fill pastry market, presenting historical demand data (2014-2018) and forecast statistics for the period, 2019-2029. The study divulges compelling insights on the ready-to-fill pastry market on the basis of shape (flower, cocotte, spoon, cone, and others), application (dessert, canapé, snack, and others), taste (neutral, sweet, and flavored), end use (household consumption, and HoReCa), sales channel (direct sales, supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, online stores, and other channels) across five major regions.
About the Food & Beverage Division at Fact.MR
Providing incisive inputs about every single segment of the industry, from food ingredients, to finished food products, Fact.MR caters to the requirement of the entire value chain of the food and beverages sector. A team of seasoned food and beverages industry analysts track the performance of existing food and beverages sector players and products as well as those that have just entered their product life cycle. With over 1,000 published as well as upcoming reports, Fact.MR boasts of a repository of over 1 million plus data points that are collected from 50+ countries for over a decade. The food and beverages team at Fact.MR has been assisting clients in their business expansion as well as new ventures, through their analysis and recommendations that have led to revival of fortunes and fast-tracked growth, while mitigating risks.